Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 640

Thread: Why does the American left hate this country so much?

  1. #466 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    115,590
    Thanks
    125,219
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncensored2008 View Post
    The left have held the dream of Marx for over a century. It is still the foundation of everything democrats do.

    They need to utterly destroy America in order to bring about the Venezuela like "paradise" they dream of.
    True.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  2. #467 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    115,590
    Thanks
    125,219
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    no link = NO PROOF.

    Thanks for playing!
    Another lying leftist.....

    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  3. #468 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    115,590
    Thanks
    125,219
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    Your ad hominem attacks render any claim you make invalid.

    Try again.
    Lying leftist dumbasses only whine when the ad hominems are Conservatives. You're not just a dumbass bitch, but a lying hypocritical dumbass lying bitch.

    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  4. #469 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    115,590
    Thanks
    125,219
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    It was a simple yes or no question.

    That you refuse to answer it speaks volumes.
    That you continue to deflect, flail and lie like the dumbass hypocrite you are speaks volumes halfwit.

    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  5. #470 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    115,590
    Thanks
    125,219
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    An article from nearly a DECADE AGO and an Op-ed piece.

    Thanks for admitting you can't back up what you claim.
    Thanks for admitting you're nothing but a dishonest lying leftist hack on steroids.

    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  6. #471 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    72,472
    Thanks
    6,697
    Thanked 12,332 Times in 9,836 Posts
    Groans
    14
    Groaned 511 Times in 484 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackwater Lunchbreak View Post
    you need to tell all the liberals that love clintons.

    they're the "new left", neocon hawk corporatists.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    Your ad hominem attacks render any claim you make invalid.

    Try again.
    this is actually untrue.

    someone can be a complete asshole but still be right on other things.

    a broken clock is right twice a day.


    honesty and sound thought is crucial in today's insane world.

    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.



    Trump Wins,
    by definition
    https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/trump

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackwater Lunchbreak For This Post:

    Truth Detector (04-03-2024)

  8. #472 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    38,713
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 19,332 Times in 13,441 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 844 Times in 803 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Yet, it wasn't three hours. That's a moronic leftist MSNBC/DNC lie.
    My point is and was, that no matter what Trump did in response to the Capitol riot, no matter how quick or effective, the Left and his detractors would still say it wasn't enough...

    If Trump had crushed the riot as it got started, the Left would complain that he let it get started... It's like having an argument with a woman... No matter how rational, effective, and logical your position is, she'll just move the goal posts, or change the subject, or toss in some whataboutism about something minor you did like a decade ago.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

    Blackwater Lunchbreak (04-03-2024), Truth Detector (04-03-2024)

  10. #473 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    115,590
    Thanks
    125,219
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    My point is and was, that no matter what Trump did in response to the Capitol riot, no matter how quick or effective, the Left and his detractors would still say it wasn't enough...

    If Trump had crushed the riot as it got started, the Left would complain that he let it get started... It's like having an argument with a woman... No matter how rational, effective, and logical your position is, she'll just move the goal posts, or change the subject, or toss in some whataboutism about something minor you did like a decade ago.
    That is true. I am just clarifying what the facts are contrary to the lie filled MSNBC/DNC narratives leftist love to parrot.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  11. #474 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    72,472
    Thanks
    6,697
    Thanked 12,332 Times in 9,836 Posts
    Groans
    14
    Groaned 511 Times in 484 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackwater Lunchbreak View Post
    you need to tell all the liberals that love clintons.

    they're the "new left", neocon hawk corporatists.
    Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    My point is and was, that no matter what Trump did in response to the Capitol riot, no matter how quick or effective, the Left and his detractors would still say it wasn't enough...

    If Trump had crushed the riot as it got started, the Left would complain that he let it get started... It's like having an argument with a woman... No matter how rational, effective, and logical your position is, she'll just move the goal posts, or change the subject, or toss in some whataboutism about something minor you did like a decade ago.
    critical theory is nagging made into an ideology.

    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.



    Trump Wins,
    by definition
    https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/trump

  12. #475 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    38,713
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 19,332 Times in 13,441 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 844 Times in 803 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackwater Lunchbreak View Post
    critical theory is nagging made into an ideology.

    Critical theory, and critical pedagogy, are just repackaged Marx in a shiny new box with "New and Improved!" included in the advertising.

  13. #476 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    87,043
    Thanks
    35,072
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    985
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    That she was.

  14. #477 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    87,043
    Thanks
    35,072
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    985
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    More meaningless and uneducated drivel. Yeah, everyone gets instant information you insufferable dumbass.

    You think Trump didn't get instant information, dumbass.

  15. #478 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    87,043
    Thanks
    35,072
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    985
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Admits he's a dishonest moron.
    You voted and support Trump so you have no room to talk.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

    LV426 (04-04-2024)

  17. #479 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    73,814
    Thanks
    102,763
    Thanked 55,226 Times in 33,897 Posts
    Groans
    3,190
    Groaned 5,088 Times in 4,703 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    My point is and was, that no matter what Trump did in response to the Capitol riot, no matter how quick or effective, the Left and his detractors would still say it wasn't enough...

    If Trump had crushed the riot as it got started, the Left would complain that he let it get started... It's like having an argument with a woman... No matter how rational, effective, and logical your position is, she'll just move the goal posts, or change the subject, or toss in some whataboutism about something minor you did like a decade ago.
    Absolute bs, I always find it amusing when Trumpers tell us how we think. It’s always wrong, and lots of projection.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

    Guno צְבִי (04-07-2024)

  19. #480 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,373
    Thanks
    257
    Thanked 566 Times in 451 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 38 Times in 38 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    "Libhater's" other fake name.
    You can't fake your stupidity. It is 100% genuine.
    2,036,041

    Ballots Touched By Anomalies
    923

    Fact Witnesses
    50+

    Courts Blocked An Evidentiary Hearing

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coldjoint For This Post:

    Truth Detector (04-04-2024), Uncensored2008 (04-04-2024)

Similar Threads

  1. Why does Individual-1 hate the military so much?
    By Jarod in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-27-2018, 10:10 AM
  2. Why does Obama hate America? What did we as a country ever do to him?
    By Constantine in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-08-2016, 01:56 PM
  3. Why does the GOP hate taxes so much?
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 04:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •