Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Question about our Government.................

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Location
    Taxachusetts
    Posts
    1,957
    Thanks
    3,202
    Thanked 1,223 Times in 786 Posts
    Groans
    30
    Groaned 54 Times in 52 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Question about our Government.................

    Why did the government do more to stop the distribution of Ivermectin and Hydroxycloroquine than to
    stop the distribution of Fentanyl? I realize no one here works for our government, but thought it would
    be a question worth pondering since it looks like our current government policies and or actions are
    obviously all ass backwards under this current dummycrat administration.

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    53,760
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    873
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Libhater View Post
    Why did the government do more to stop the distribution of Ivermectin and Hydroxycloroquine than to
    stop the distribution of Fentanyl? I realize no one here works for our government, but thought it would
    be a question worth pondering since it looks like our current government policies and or actions are
    obviously all ass backwards under this current dummycrat administration.
    Why do you right wingers obsess over Fentanyl?

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    42,206
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 22,201 Times in 13,945 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 3,052 Times in 2,847 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Libhater View Post
    Why did the government do more to stop the distribution of Ivermectin and Hydroxycloroquine than to
    stop the distribution of Fentanyl? I realize no one here works for our government, but thought it would
    be a question worth pondering since it looks like our current government policies and or actions are
    obviously all ass backwards under this current dummycrat administration.
    Nobody stopped the distribution of Ivermectin and Hydroxycloroquine, didn’t have to, there wasn’t a market for it, only the cult believed Trump’s lies

    https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...e-873264912929

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

    Guno צְבִי (02-26-2024)

  5. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    71,374
    Thanks
    3,133
    Thanked 15,098 Times in 12,625 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 1,440 Times in 1,384 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Nobody stopped the distribution of Ivermectin and Hydroxycloroquine, didn’t have to, there wasn’t a market for it, only the cult believed Trump’s lies

    https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...e-873264912929
    They tell the boldest of lies now.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

    DARK AGES SUCK!

  6. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    71,374
    Thanks
    3,133
    Thanked 15,098 Times in 12,625 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 1,440 Times in 1,384 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Libhater View Post
    Why did the government do more to stop the distribution of Ivermectin and Hydroxycloroquine than to
    stop the distribution of Fentanyl? I realize no one here works for our government, but thought it would
    be a question worth pondering since it looks like our current government policies and or actions are
    obviously all ass backwards under this current dummycrat administration.
    Washington has not been our government for a long time now....the Regime is illegal and illegitimate.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

    DARK AGES SUCK!

  7. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    71,374
    Thanks
    3,133
    Thanked 15,098 Times in 12,625 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 1,440 Times in 1,384 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    The Supreme court said we could not erase student loan debt.....we did it anyways.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

    DARK AGES SUCK!

  8. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    38,601
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 19,248 Times in 13,394 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 840 Times in 799 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Why do you right wingers obsess over Fentanyl?
    Given that fentanyl has now killed more people than Chinese Disease (aka COVID), don't you think we should be concerned? The nation was shutdown for the later and a massive effort was made to end the epidemic. Not so with fentanyl...

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

    Libhater (02-26-2024), Uncensored2008 (02-26-2024)

  10. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    53,760
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    873
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Given that fentanyl has now killed more people than Chinese Disease (aka COVID), don't you think we should be concerned? The nation was shutdown for the later and a massive effort was made to end the epidemic. Not so with fentanyl...
    So, don't take it. Is someone forcing you to consume it?!

  11. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    85,177
    Thanks
    2,509
    Thanked 16,608 Times in 10,570 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Why do you right wingers obsess over Fentanyl?
    My best guess is because its growth matches the growth in illegal entries at points in the border other than legal points of entry. This doesn't seem any more "obsessed" than they were with PCP back in the day though.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

    Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

  12. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    53,760
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    873
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    My best guess is because its growth matches the growth in illegal entries at points in the border other than legal points of entry. This doesn't seem any more "obsessed" than they were with PCP back in the day though.
    So, FOX is telling you folks to obsess on it.

  13. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    9,112
    Thanks
    3,164
    Thanked 3,211 Times in 2,624 Posts
    Groans
    81
    Groaned 72 Times in 71 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Libhater View Post
    Why did the government do more to stop the distribution of Ivermectin and Hydroxycloroquine than to
    stop the distribution of Fentanyl?
    Simple, Joe Biden didn't get a 10% cut of Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine sales.

    I realize no one here works for our government, but thought it would
    be a question worth pondering since it looks like our current government policies and or actions are
    obviously all ass backwards under this current dummycrat administration.
    The aforementioned drugs threatened profits by Big Pharma and had to be crushed.
    Ignore List: Douche Duck the dog rapist, AKA doc dutch

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncensored2008 For This Post:

    Libhater (02-26-2024)

  15. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    9,112
    Thanks
    3,164
    Thanked 3,211 Times in 2,624 Posts
    Groans
    81
    Groaned 72 Times in 71 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Nobody stopped the distribution of Ivermectin and Hydroxycloroquine, didn’t have to, there wasn’t a market for it, only the cult believed Trump’s lies

    https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...e-873264912929
    You know it isn't 2019 anymore, right?

    The only ones lying were the democrats - the stooges of Big Pharma.
    Ignore List: Douche Duck the dog rapist, AKA doc dutch

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncensored2008 For This Post:

    Libhater (02-26-2024)

  17. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    9,112
    Thanks
    3,164
    Thanked 3,211 Times in 2,624 Posts
    Groans
    81
    Groaned 72 Times in 71 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    They tell the boldest of lies now.
    If you read the AP fact change - it is a classic Straw Man.

    What AP does is make a claim about the REASON Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine where suppressed by the state. When the lying fucks at AP rate it "false" they are merely rating their Straw Man - not the FACT that big government on behalf of Big Pharma suppressed the use of the NOW PROVEN effective therapeutics. AP made up the claim that this was done to provide emergency authorization for the clot shot rape of the public treasury on behalf of Big Pharma.

    Notice the filthy demagogue scum of AP don't deny that big government conspired with big tech to lie about effective treatments early in the panic because the drugs were generic and cheap so as to ensure profiteering by Big Pharma.
    Ignore List: Douche Duck the dog rapist, AKA doc dutch

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncensored2008 For This Post:

    Libhater (02-26-2024)

  19. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    9,112
    Thanks
    3,164
    Thanked 3,211 Times in 2,624 Posts
    Groans
    81
    Groaned 72 Times in 71 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    The Supreme court said we could not erase student loan debt.....we did it anyways.
    Not "we" - that traitorous fuck Joe Biden.
    Ignore List: Douche Duck the dog rapist, AKA doc dutch

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncensored2008 For This Post:

    Libhater (02-26-2024)

  21. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    38,601
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 19,248 Times in 13,394 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 840 Times in 799 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    So, don't take it. Is someone forcing you to consume it?!
    A good number of people die from accidental exposure to fentanyl as it is can be absorbed dermally and very small amounts can be lethal. That is, a law enforcement officer for example might by handling a crime scene and is accidentally exposed and dies as a result. Persons taking other drugs they think are safe in the amount being used but turn out to be laced with fentanyl aren't trying to consume that either.

    Fentanyl can be 'a fatal mistake,' warn parents, health care and law enforcement
    https://www.courierpostonline.com/st...ry/9036619002/

    'It's scary': Overdose deaths driven by fentanyl mixed with other drugs
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...drugs-rcna6605

    Fentanyl: The Most Dangerous Illegal Drug in America
    https://www.rand.org/pubs/articles/2...n-america.html

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 127
    Last Post: 08-21-2022, 04:07 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-20-2019, 12:02 AM
  3. Question for government corruption enthusiasts
    By Darth Omar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-11-2018, 07:32 AM
  4. Question for government strong arm enthusiasts
    By Darth Omar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-17-2018, 03:43 PM
  5. Question for government corruption enthusiasts
    By Darth Omar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-01-2018, 07:39 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •