Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39

Thread: BIDEN SAYS HE AND Dr JILL ARE STILL HAVING GREAT SEX !

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,391
    Thanks
    192
    Thanked 774 Times in 578 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 84 Times in 79 Posts

    Default BIDEN SAYS HE AND Dr JILL ARE STILL HAVING GREAT SEX !

    Another lie recently announced by Biden is that he and and Dr Jill (I presume ??!!) are stilling enjoying a vigorous sex-life.

    Call me a skeptic, but I really don't think BRANDON (an 81 year old with pronounced dementia) would ever be able to "get it up" (i.e "get a Boner," as you Yanks say) even if he took 300mg of Viagra half an hour before he attempted to "part the mink."

    And even if he were able to achieve an erection using a drug like "Viagra", I don't think Dr Jill would be agreeable to having any "nookie" with Ol' Joe.

    This is because given the fact his memory and sense of space/direction are profoundly fogged, he might well poke "it" right up Dr Jill's "wrong un" with out realising it, and then "go at it "hammer and tongs"" for 10 to 15 minutes (mistaking her screams of pain for screams of intense pleasure).

    This could all end up leaving Dr Jill with a very sore bottom the following day. So I am sure Brandon is prohibited from using male sex stimulants like "Viagra".

    That means that idea of him managing to achieve a natural erection and participate in sexual intercourse at his age (and with a limp and flaccid "senile" penis) is laughably ridiculous.

    It is all just another bizarre, over-the-top, "BALLS OUT" lie manufactured by the Democrat propaganda machine.

    It is incredible the depths to which they will descend. Right folks ?




    Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

    DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!
    Last edited by Dachshund; 02-26-2024 at 04:49 AM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachshund For This Post:

    serendipity (02-26-2024), Truth Detector (02-26-2024)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    71,302
    Thanks
    3,133
    Thanked 15,095 Times in 12,622 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 1,439 Times in 1,383 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Biden has always been a liar.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

    DARK AGES SUCK!

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

    ExpressLane (02-26-2024), Truth Detector (02-26-2024)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    87,041
    Thanks
    35,070
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    985
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Where in the world did you get this from?

  6. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,391
    Thanks
    192
    Thanked 774 Times in 578 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 84 Times in 79 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Biden has always been a liar.
    I know. But what gets me is that the Democrats simply don't give a flying fuck about publishing the most INCREDIBLE, WHOPPING lies it's possible to make up. They are such giant, ridiculous lies, that sometimes - as in the case above, you can't help but automatically "laugh out loud" (seriously).-


    Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

    DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachshund For This Post:

    Truth Detector (02-26-2024)

  8. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,391
    Thanks
    192
    Thanked 774 Times in 578 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 84 Times in 79 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Where in the world did you get this from?
    Google search it, Lefty... (Biden told to some woman's magazine during an interview with one of their reporters.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachshund For This Post:

    serendipity (02-26-2024), Truth Detector (02-26-2024)

  10. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    87,041
    Thanks
    35,070
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    985
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
    Google search it, Lefty... (Biden told to some woman's magazine during an interview with one of their reporters.
    How would you even know if it's a lie?

  11. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    23,319
    Thanks
    13,659
    Thanked 12,238 Times in 7,656 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
    Another lie recently announced by Biden is that he and and Dr Jill (I presume ??!!) are stilling enjoying a vigorous sex-life.

    Call me a skeptic, but I really don't think BRANDON (an 81 year old with pronounced dementia) would ever be able to "get it up" (i.e "get a Boner," as you Yanks say) even if he took 300mg of Viagra half an hour before he attempted to "part the mink."

    And even if he were able to achieve an erection using a drug like "Viagra", I don't think Dr Jill would be agreeable to having any "nookie" with Ol' Joe.

    This is because given the fact his memory and sense of space/direction are profoundly fogged, he might well poke "it" right up Dr Jill's "wrong un" with out realising it, and then "go at it "hammer and tongs"" for 10 to 15 minutes (mistaking her screams of pain for screams of intense pleasure).

    This could all end up leaving Dr Jill with a very sore bottom the following day. So I am sure Brandon is prohibited from using male sex stimulants like "Viagra".

    That means that idea of him managing to achieve a natural erection and participate in sexual intercourse at his age (and with a limp and flaccid "senile" penis) is laughably ridiculous.

    It is all just another bizarre, over-the-top, "BALLS OUT" lie manufactured by the Democrat propaganda machine.

    It is incredible the depths to which they will descend. Right folks ?




    Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

    DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!
    You really take the cake as a fucking asshole, Dach. I'm 87...and I can still get a boner. I've even woken with morning wood. There is no reason whatever to question whether Joe Biden can get it on...other than the fact that you are an asshole.

    You are just part of the MAGA right-wing filth polluting America right now. I hope we finally rid ourselves of you scum...although it is obvious we will have to tolerate you lot for a while longer.

    Okay...now you can go back to...what do you call it, "Playing with your peepee?"
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

    Guno צְבִי (02-26-2024), ThatOwlWoman (02-26-2024)

  13. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,749
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 3,598 Times in 2,264 Posts
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 163 Times in 155 Posts

    Default

    I personally don't care if the President can fuck, but I guess that is a burning question in some conservatives' minds.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Badguy For This Post:

    Guno צְבִי (02-26-2024), Joe Capitalist (02-26-2024)

  15. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    32,540
    Thanks
    4,500
    Thanked 15,175 Times in 10,668 Posts
    Groans
    550
    Groaned 579 Times in 563 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    You really take the cake as a fucking asshole, Dach. I'm 87...and I can still get a boner. I've even woken with morning wood. There is no reason whatever to question whether Joe Biden can get it on...other than the fact that you are an asshole.

    You are just part of the MAGA right-wing filth polluting America right now. I hope we finally rid ourselves of you scum...although it is obvious we will have to tolerate you lot for a while longer.

    Okay...now you can go back to...what do you call it, "Playing with your peepee?"
    That Depends frankie
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lionfish For This Post:

    Truth Detector (02-26-2024)

  17. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    4,681
    Thanks
    4,079
    Thanked 1,718 Times in 1,242 Posts
    Groans
    3,226
    Groaned 151 Times in 146 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
    Another lie recently announced by Biden is that he and and Dr Jill (I presume ??!!) are stilling enjoying a vigorous sex-life.

    Call me a skeptic, but I really don't think BRANDON (an 81 year old with pronounced dementia) would ever be able to "get it up" (i.e "get a Boner," as you Yanks say) even if he took 300mg of Viagra half an hour before he attempted to "part the mink."

    And even if he were able to achieve an erection using a drug like "Viagra", I don't think Dr Jill would be agreeable to having any "nookie" with Ol' Joe.

    This is because given the fact his memory and sense of space/direction are profoundly fogged, he might well poke "it" right up Dr Jill's "wrong un" with out realising it, and then "go at it "hammer and tongs"" for 10 to 15 minutes (mistaking her screams of pain for screams of intense pleasure).

    This could all end up leaving Dr Jill with a very sore bottom the following day. So I am sure Brandon is prohibited from using male sex stimulants like "Viagra".

    That means that idea of him managing to achieve a natural erection and participate in sexual intercourse at his age (and with a limp and flaccid "senile" penis) is laughably ridiculous.

    It is all just another bizarre, over-the-top, "BALLS OUT" lie manufactured by the Democrat propaganda machine.

    It is incredible the depths to which they will descend. Right folks ?




    Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

    DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!
    Sounds like a right balls-up.

  18. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    115,590
    Thanks
    125,219
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
    Another lie recently announced by Biden is that he and and Dr Jill (I presume ??!!) are stilling enjoying a vigorous sex-life.

    Call me a skeptic, but I really don't think BRANDON (an 81 year old with pronounced dementia) would ever be able to "get it up" (i.e "get a Boner," as you Yanks say) even if he took 300mg of Viagra half an hour before he attempted to "part the mink."

    And even if he were able to achieve an erection using a drug like "Viagra", I don't think Dr Jill would be agreeable to having any "nookie" with Ol' Joe.

    This is because given the fact his memory and sense of space/direction are profoundly fogged, he might well poke "it" right up Dr Jill's "wrong un" with out realising it, and then "go at it "hammer and tongs"" for 10 to 15 minutes (mistaking her screams of pain for screams of intense pleasure).

    This could all end up leaving Dr Jill with a very sore bottom the following day. So I am sure Brandon is prohibited from using male sex stimulants like "Viagra".

    That means that idea of him managing to achieve a natural erection and participate in sexual intercourse at his age (and with a limp and flaccid "senile" penis) is laughably ridiculous.

    It is all just another bizarre, over-the-top, "BALLS OUT" lie manufactured by the Democrat propaganda machine.

    It is incredible the depths to which they will descend. Right folks ?




    Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

    DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  19. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    115,590
    Thanks
    125,219
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    You really take the cake as a fucking asshole, Dach. I'm 87...and I can still get a boner. I've even woken with morning wood. There is no reason whatever to question whether Joe Biden can get it on...other than the fact that you are an asshole.

    You are just part of the MAGA right-wing filth polluting America right now. I hope we finally rid ourselves of you scum...although it is obvious we will have to tolerate you lot for a while longer.

    Okay...now you can go back to...what do you call it, "Playing with your peepee?"
    Triggered Biden voter.

    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  20. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    115,590
    Thanks
    125,219
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    How would you even know if it's a lie?
    How do you know if it isn't?

    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  21. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    115,590
    Thanks
    125,219
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Badguy View Post
    I personally don't care if the President can fuck, but I guess that is a burning question in some conservatives' minds.
    [color][/b]STRAWMAN ALERT!!!![/color][/b]

    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  22. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    87,041
    Thanks
    35,070
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    985
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    How do you know if it isn't?

    [mg]https://media.tenor.com/8hlf9RcFteAAAAAM/dumb-stupid.gif[/img]
    Exactly.

Similar Threads

  1. Jill Biden and Women's Hoops
    By cawacko in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-05-2023, 06:34 PM
  2. Jill Biden makes fun of Joe Biden's dementia
    By ziggy in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-07-2022, 05:38 PM
  3. Jill Biden says being first lady is 'harder than I imagined'
    By gemini104104 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-09-2021, 08:56 PM
  4. Jill Biden has a PHD
    By katzgar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 272
    Last Post: 12-21-2020, 11:21 AM
  5. Jill Biden's cat quest: My recommendations
    By Cypress in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 12-04-2020, 03:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •