Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Black people supporting Trump in droves now.....

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,328 Times in 52,382 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Guno צְבִי View Post
    You and arby are both very delusional low grade goyim
    TBH, I put Arbie on a higher grade than the Hater for several reasons. For one, he doesn't lie about hating others. I never trust liars. Haters I can understand even if I don't agree with them.

Most Trumpers put money over honor just like Pedo Don himself. A few understand the value of honor, such as keeping one's word, much less an oath. The people I like to associate with put honor above all things. Personal honor. Righteous honor. Honest honor. Killing people for disagreeing with you isn't honorable. It doesn't matter if it's a daughter, a Democrat or anyone else.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (02-26-2024)

3. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    Guany, figure it out yet?
    Figure out what, Legion? That your nickname is Herr Winziger Schwanz? No, it doesn't roll off the tongue like "Mr. Tiny Penis", but it is both more truthful and sophisticated. A step or two above you.

I guess it depends upon the target audience; are you aiming for intelligent, motivated and educated people or are you simply looking for bottom of the barrel scumbags who light their farts on Youtube and secretly drink Bud Light?

You're better educated and intelligent than most MAGAts which makes me curious why you want to be one. Are you in pain and you just want to lash out? Are you a victim and you just want to hate? There's always the chance of a "paid operative" but if I was in charge, that's not how I'd run the Op. Easier to find selfish assholes who are in pain and want to spread their pain than pay them. Just groom them and point them in the right direction. You know, like how Trump did at his "wild" DC rally. LOL

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (02-26-2024)

5. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,327 Times in 6,017 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    An excellent question which I strongly doubt haters and MAGAts are able to answer since they are irrational.

IMHO, it's irrational to expect rationality from irrational people.
    That's why I choose not to debate them and put them on IGNORE.
    Debating people who can't separate fact from fantasy is an exercise in futility
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Doc Dutch (02-26-2024), Guno צְבִי (02-26-2024)

7. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Libhater View Post
    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN and AMERICA FIRST policies was what Trump did for America and its what he will do again. Greatest President to secure democracy here in America is Trump. Now, greatest president to destroy America/our Democracy with his open border policies is of course biden and his Marxist administration.
    So how do you explain supporting someone with all this baggage?

Trump Admits Misusing Charity Funds, Settles Lawsuit Against Trump Foundation

President Donald Trump must personally pay $2 million in fines because he illegally used his charity to benefit his 2016 candidacy. A state judge in New York delivered the judgment on Thursday afternoon. The judicially-assessed penalty must be paid to a number of nonprofit organizations in the Empire State.

Jury finds Trump liable for sexual abuse, awards accuser $5M

NEW YORK (AP) — A jury found Donald Trump liable Tuesday for sexually abusing advice columnist E. Jean Carroll in 1996, awarding her $5 million in a judgment.

Donald Trump found liable for fraud in New York civil case

NEW YORK, Sept 26 (Reuters) - A New York judge found Donald Trump and his family business fraudulently inflated the value of his properties and other assets, in a major defeat for the former U.S. president that could severely hamper his ability to do business in the state.

Trump did nothing for 187 minutes as Capitol riot unfolded.

As rioters swarmed the Capitol building on Jan. 6, 2021, and aides begged Donald Trump to help stop the violence, the then-president watched TV in his West Wing dining room
    “Within 15 minutes of leaving the stage, President Trump knew that the Capitol was besieged and under attack,” Luria said, adding:*“At 1:25, President Trump went to the private dining room off the Oval Office. From 1:25 until 4:00, the president stayed in his dining room … The TV was tuned to Fox News all afternoon.”
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

8. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    That's why I choose not to debate them and put them on IGNORE.
    Debating people who can't separate fact from fantasy is an exercise in futility
    My approach is different. Face on confrontation, but pick and choose your battles. Focus on their weaknesses and enhance your strengths. Basic Sun Tzu stuff. LOL

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (02-26-2024)

10. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN and AMERICA FIRST policies was what Trump did for America and its what he will do again. Greatest President to secure democracy here in America is Trump. Now, greatest president to destroy America/our Democracy with his open border policies is of course biden and his Marxist administration.
    Awesome reveal, dude!

I don't trust liars. I may not like honest haters, but liars are the scum of the earth. No one trusts them, but dishonorable people use them.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (02-26-2024)

12. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My approach is different. Face on confrontation, but pick and choose your battles. Focus on their weaknesses and enhance your strengths. Basic Sun Tzu stuff. LOL
    But they believe they have no weaknesses. They think they can't be wrong. Have you ever tried to convince a religious fanatic there is no God? A waste of time. Have you ever convinced a MAGA moron that Joe Biden won the 2020 election? I haven't.
    Try telling a MAGA moron that Trump was responsible for J6 and they'll tell you it was a peaceful rally, it was Pelosi's fault or that BLM, FBI or Antifa did it.

13. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

But they believe they have no weaknesses.

They think they can't be wrong. Have you ever tried to convince a religious fanatic there is no God? A waste of time. Have you ever convinced a MAGA moron that Joe Biden won the 2020 election? I haven't.

Try telling a MAGA moron that Trump was responsible for J6 and they'll tell you it was a peaceful rally, it was Pelosi's fault or that BLM, FBI or Antifa did it.
    Well, stats prove they do have a high level of mental illness.

Most are harmless beta-male geezers just whining from their wheelchairs. This truism makes them perfect targets for recruitment by anti-Americans using lies, half-truths (still lies) and anything blaming Americans for all the world's ills or pushing Isolationism. A little fearmongering and appealing to their "victim" nature produces a whiney POS screaming about their rights, "thugs" and "vermin".

Consider it an IQ and/or honesty test. When they come back claiming it was a "peaceful rally" or "FBI black flag", do you believe they believe it or not? Believing is the difference between mental illness and a liar. Each are a different problem with different solutions.Mental Illness Insurrection
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/qa...sm-11616703136
    In court records of people arrested in the wake of the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection, 68% reported they had received mental health diagnoses

Q anon arrested insurrection capitol riot mental illness
    https://www.start.umd.edu/pubs/START...on_Feb2021.pdf

A majority of the people arrested for Capitol riot had a history of financial trouble
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...cial-problems/
    A majority of the people arrested for Capitol riot had a history of financial trouble
    Trail of bankruptcies, tax problems and bad debts raises questions for researchers trying to understand motivations for attack
    Nearly 60 percent of the people facing charges related to the Capitol riot showed signs of prior money troubles, including bankruptcies, notices of eviction or foreclosure, bad debts, or unpaid taxes over the past two decades, according to a Washington Post analysis of public records for 125 defendants with sufficient information to detail their financial histories.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (02-26-2024)

15. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well, stats prove they do have a high level of mental illness.

Most are harmless beta-male geezers just whining from their wheelchairs. This truism makes them perfect targets for recruitment by anti-Americans using lies, half-truths (still lies) and anything blaming Americans for all the world's ills or pushing Isolationism. A little fearmongering and appealing to their "victim" nature produces a whiney POS screaming about their rights, "thugs" and "vermin".

Consider it an IQ and/or honesty test. When they come back claiming it was a "peaceful rally" or "FBI black flag", do you believe they believe it or not? Believing is the difference between mental illness and a liar. Each are a different problem with different solutions.Mental Illness Insurrection
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/qa...sm-11616703136
    In court records of people arrested in the wake of the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection, 68% reported they had received mental health diagnoses

Q anon arrested insurrection capitol riot mental illness
    https://www.start.umd.edu/pubs/START...on_Feb2021.pdf

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...cial-problems/
    Trail of bankruptcies, tax problems and bad debts raises questions for researchers trying to understand motivations for attack
    Nearly 60 percent of the people facing charges related to the Capitol riot showed signs of prior money troubles, including bankruptcies, notices of eviction or foreclosure, bad debts, or unpaid taxes over the past two decades, according to a Washington Post analysis of public records for 125 defendants with sufficient information to detail their financial histories.
    The mental illness thing doesn't surprise me but the financial problems is interesting. Maybe they thought Trump would wipe away their debt. Maybe they should've taken out a college tuition loan and gotten a degree instead of buying meth and worshipping a fat, orange turd.

But I don't think TrumpPoopyPants can win. His base is strong but it's not enough. He needs to expand his base and he hasn't done that. In fact he's contracted it. His extreme talk about immigrants, dictatorship, NATO and religion has strengthened his hardcore base but it's turned away the Independents/Moderates that voted for him in the past. And nobody who voted for Biden in 2020 is going to flip and vote for Trump after hearing his extreme policies.

16. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 Times in 785 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 54 Times in 52 Posts
    Blog Entries

Awesome reveal, dude!

I don't trust liars. I may not like honest haters, but liars are the scum of the earth. No one trusts them, but dishonorable people use them.
    I don't trust liars either, and almost everything biden blurbs from his mouth is a big time lie.

17. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The mental illness thing doesn't surprise me but the financial problems is interesting. Maybe they thought Trump would wipe away their debt. Maybe they should've taken out a college tuition loan and gotten a degree instead of buying meth and worshipping a fat, orange turd.

But I don't think TrumpPoopyPants can win. His base is strong but it's not enough. He needs to expand his base and he hasn't done that. In fact he's contracted it. His extreme talk about immigrants, dictatorship, NATO and religion has strengthened his hardcore base but it's turned away the Independents/Moderates that voted for him in the past. And nobody who voted for Biden in 2020 is going to flip and vote for Trump after hearing his extreme policies.
    Mentally ill people often have a problem handling their money. Trump convinced them that their money was being taken by the "Libruls", that they'd have better jobs and benefits if there were less brown people in the country.

The fact the polls were so close in 2016, 2020 and in 2024 is interesting. If Trump was really what American don't want, then why is he the top Republican candidate? Millions of Republicans will be voting for him this fall. Why? What motivates people to vote for such a person?

18. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I don't trust liars either, and almost everything biden blurbs from his mouth is a big time lie.
    Even if true, how does that justify you lying?

19. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 Times in 785 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 54 Times in 52 Posts
    Blog Entries

Even if true, how does that justify you lying?
    I said it before and I'll repeat it again, I've never lied.

20. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I said it before and I'll repeat it again, I've never lied.
    You've lied about me, other JPP members and people you dislike:

They don't just hate US, they hate America and its white founders.
    ^^^
    Claims he's not a racist.

^^^
    He believes this is truth but won't bet his life on it.

Why did the government do more to stop the distribution of Ivermectin and Hydroxycloroquine than to
    stop the distribution of Fentanyl? I realize no one here works for our government, but thought it would
    be a question worth pondering since it looks like our current government policies and or actions are
    obviously all ass backwards under this current dummycrat administration.
    Not your first mistake, Hater
    These lefties are brain dead, and they all have TDS.
    Baldfaced lie....or just mentally ill?

21. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,811 Times in 14,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yes the Jews and Blacks are supporting Trump in droves, and many of the Jews except an anti white Jew like yourself will be supporting Trump in droves
    because it was Trump that created peace in the Mideast and did wonders for the state of Israel which included the Abraham Accords. Trump's Jewish
    son-in-law had a lot to do with that as well. Just can't imagine how any American would vote for biden since he's been on script to delay or even stop
    Israel from their push to completely erase Hamas from map. Those River to Sea protestors in N.Y.C. and other cities sure don't like what Genocide Joe
    is doing to the people living in GAZA. How many of those people do you suppose will be voting for biden if he even makes it to the Nov 5th election?
    How mentally ill are you anyway? I am a biracial Jew who is connected to both communities, you? not at all
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (02-26-2024)