Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 489

Thread: Obama ranked 7th greatest president

  1. #376 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    10,935
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 5,056 Times in 3,411 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 640 Times in 608 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Jeezus fucking christ. It says right there $10 !

    9. Presidents and Executive Politics $10 $0

    And yet you couldn't find it until you were led there by the nose.

    Now all you have to do is pony up $10 to be a member of ASPA then pony up $10 to be a member of the President and Executive section, then write and publish a couple of papers and then keep paying that $20 annually until they do another survey which they don't announce to the public before they do it.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

    "Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

  2. #377 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    137,722
    Thanks
    47,215
    Thanked 69,330 Times in 52,384 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    you say this, yet NEVER have provided a single post where i've done that.....
    Like your denying being Threeper?

    You keep confusing me with being a lawyer and this a court of law. Not my department.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

    "Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

    Guno צְבִי (02-21-2024), ThatOwlWoman (02-22-2024)

  4. #378 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Anchorage, AK. Waikoloa, HI
    Posts
    18,917
    Thanks
    6,527
    Thanked 11,483 Times in 7,579 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    And yet you couldn't find it until you were led there by the nose.

    Now all you have to do is pony up $10 to be a member of ASPA then pony up $10 to be a member of the President and Executive section, then write and publish a couple of papers and then keep paying that $20 annually until they do another survey which they don't announce to the public before they do it.
    And if you call now we'll give you two for the price of one.

  5. #379 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Anchorage, AK. Waikoloa, HI
    Posts
    18,917
    Thanks
    6,527
    Thanked 11,483 Times in 7,579 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    you say this, yet NEVER have provided a single post where i've done that...........weird.
    That's what he does. I ignore it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    what posts would those be? please provide those posts.
    He may ask, 'what's in it for me?' Whatever it is it's not enough. He'll never do it because he knows he can't. He lies ... a lot.

  6. #380 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    61,591
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Like your denying being Threeper?
    so now i've been denying it all this time? wow, you can't keep a story straight at all, can you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    You keep confusing me with being a lawyer and this a court of law. Not my department.
    so you like to throw out any idiot allegation and expect to be taken seriously, yet demand iron clad evidence if your favored politicians are accused...............understood.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

  7. #381 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    58,131
    Thanks
    35,699
    Thanked 50,626 Times in 27,290 Posts
    Groans
    22
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    ROFL i'm still gainfully employed and have pretty decent insurance for myself and my wife. thanks.
    You'll be on Medicare or some form of government sponsored health care eventually.

    There are millions of MAGA morons today drawing Medicare, Medicaid, disability, food stamps who owe a debt of gratitude to LBJ.

    That's why historians always rank LBJ fairly high despite Vietnam, because of his importance and legacy to the nation.


    You never provided any reputable links to back up your claims that LBJ murdered rivals and stole elections.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

    Guno צְבִי (02-21-2024), Phantasmal (02-21-2024), ThatOwlWoman (02-22-2024)

  9. #382 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    61,591
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    1,008
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    You'll be on Medicare or some form of government sponsored health care eventually.

    There are millions of MAGA morons today drawing Medicare, Medicaid, disability, food stamps who owe a debt of gratitude to LBJ.

    That's why historians always rank LBJ fairly high despite Vietnam, because of his importance and legacy to the nation.
    that might be, but I think that's more of a system designed to make people dependent upon government instead of independent from it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    You never provided any reputable links to back up your claims that LBJ murdered rivals and stole elections.
    I gave you the same amount of evidence that had you convicting trump. wonder why you want iron clad evidence NOW???
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

  10. #383 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    15,536
    Thanks
    1,378
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    130
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

    Default

    They grade obama on the curve because of his struggles with the disease known as revitiligo.
    is on twitter @realtsuke

    https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

  11. #384 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    57,053
    Thanks
    25,198
    Thanked 20,627 Times in 16,560 Posts
    Groans
    129
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    Four out of five experts say you are an idiot for ignoring their expert opinion.
    I don't see any evidence of "experts"...I do see 154 random, biased opinions...which is ok...
    If you understand that they are just that....
    That they accuse you of what they are doing themselves, every...single...time

  12. #385 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,799
    Thanks
    695
    Thanked 2,319 Times in 1,689 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 416 Times in 383 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Not even like that really. They sent out a request, only folks who wanted to responded, this isn't even a valid polling sample of the membership. This is basically a MSDNC internet quiz. They got the results they wanted so that Cypress can tell us all how Trump is the worstest ever president! But hey, maybe next time I'll spend $10 to become a member and change the result.

    This poll isn't even like a poll of "registered voters" rather than "likely voters" this was a "respond if you want to" kind of quiz.
    If you were not a scholar with published work you were not asked to participate. ONLY 525 of the over 15,000 members were invited to participate. If you have 150 historians all rank presidents and yours ends up dead fucking last, it is retty damn significant regardless of how much you care to discount it. When those historians also reveal their personal political positions and even the rightwingers put Trump damn near last and Biden way ahead of him it's also significant.
    Last edited by Port Tack; 02-22-2024 at 05:22 AM.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Port Tack For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (02-22-2024)

  14. #386 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,799
    Thanks
    695
    Thanked 2,319 Times in 1,689 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 416 Times in 383 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    It doesn't take much intelligence to send out a survey that only three out of 10 people if that respond to...
    And anyone can compile someone's tweets... I'm not sure how intelligent they are if they'll sell a membership to anyone for 10 bucks... ...but if you want to endorse the organization and embrace the results as presented that's entirely up to you... I have no problem with that and you shouldn't have a problem with the fact that I choose not to...
    Of course you will never embrace any survey on the ranking of presidents because there are a number of them and they ALL place your shithead dead last or close to it. In 10 years it will be a no-brainer, there won't be a single ranking out there that does not have trump dead last. He did fucking nothing and was charged with nearly 100 crimes, guilty of rape and fraud and impeached twice. There is no question he will go down in history as the worst president ever.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Port Tack For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (02-22-2024)

  16. #387 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,799
    Thanks
    695
    Thanked 2,319 Times in 1,689 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 416 Times in 383 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Not just MAGAs.
    E.g., LBJ invaded a sovereign country that had absolutely no beef with the U.S. , under false pretenses which caused 1,353,000 deaths and he’s considered the 9th greatest? Ever? He’s 1000 X’s worse than Trump.
    Reagan the 4th most polarizing, one that frustrated Geraldine Ferraro who complained he was supported by traditional democrat voters and won by 2 landslides?
    I could give more but you should get my point.
    The bias is obvious.
    Was Trump one of the worst? Of course. But not close to war criminals such as GWB and especially LBJ.
    We have fought a number of wars to prevent the spread of communism, LBJ is not going to be downgraded for that. The civil rights act was monumental and probably why he is as high as he is.

  17. #388 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,799
    Thanks
    695
    Thanked 2,319 Times in 1,689 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 416 Times in 383 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Because they’re incensed he’s last when he clearly should be 3rd or 4th last .
    Even the MAGA shithead has him near the bottom.

  18. #389 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,799
    Thanks
    695
    Thanked 2,319 Times in 1,689 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 416 Times in 383 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncensored2008 View Post
    The idiocy you post is rather astounding.

    Prior to Eisenhower was Truman - and that was a HOT war - that the hive masters apparently didn't program you with - something we normies call "World War II."

    I'm sure you must have some programming on it - you know that Stalin single-handedly defeated the Nazis or some such bullshit.
    We fought on the same side as Russia in WWII so the cold war had not yet started.

  19. #390 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    57,053
    Thanks
    25,198
    Thanked 20,627 Times in 16,560 Posts
    Groans
    129
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Port Tack View Post
    Of course you will never embrace any survey on the ranking of presidents because there are a number of them and they ALL place your shithead dead last or close to it. In 10 years it will be a no-brainer, there won't be a single ranking out there that does not have trump dead last. He did fucking nothing and was charged with nearly 100 crimes, guilty of rape and fraud and impeached twice. There is no question he will go down in history as the worst president ever.
    You are certainly entitled to your opinion... are you able to post without rage and profanity? I'm just curious....
    That they accuse you of what they are doing themselves, every...single...time

Similar Threads

  1. Obama ranked 11th best president
    By Cypress in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 05-19-2023, 09:19 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2020, 10:21 AM
  3. President Obama is Officially America’s Greatest Job Creator President
    By ZappasGuitar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-02-2016, 02:06 PM
  4. Poll: Obama biggest failure, Reagan greatest president
    By Big Money in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-28-2013, 08:23 AM
  5. President Obama is the greatest president to grace the oval office.
    By Legion Troll's Troll in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 03:48 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •