1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,328 Times in 52,382 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    For many issues, this is spot on.

Unfortunately, Netanyahu has created a situation around the world where Israel is now viewed as a Nazi state that commits genocide. Ironic for sure.

It's hard to discern if the IDF soldiers are rogue actors or if the orders come from the top? They blew up an ambulance that stopped to rescue a child who was injured/trapped in a car after an explosion. They murdered an American citizen who had his hands up to show he wasn't the enemy.

All Jews are now viewed as being in support of this heinous behavior, so allowing anyone (let alone a delusional pro trump Nazi sympathizer) to spew more hatred is dangerous. It doesn't take much to incite one idiot to blow up a shul.
    Bibi wasn't the person responsible for October 7th. While I agree that some of his actions are far right and, therefore, unhelpful, let's be honest here and admit that after 75 fucking years of constant attacks by radical Muslims intent on destroying Israel, that the Muslims bear a great deal of responsibility here too.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (02-20-2024)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,999 Times in 14,504 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Bibi wasn't the person responsible for October 7th. While I agree that some of his actions are far right and, therefore, unhelpful, let's be honest here and admit that after 75 fucking years of constant attacks by radical Muslims intent on destroying Israel, that the Muslims bear a great deal of responsibility here too.
    Hamas is a terrorist organization that must be eradicated. Much like Bin Laden.

In both cases, thousands of innocents were killed in retaliation that was not commensurate with the original act. In fact, Iraq had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11.

As such, both leaders took what was near unanimous worldwide support and quickly turned it into condemnation.

The Israel issue is too complex to render down into Oct. 7. But Bibi most definitely had a large part to play in the attack. To ignore the decades of oppression of Palestine, and the continued West Bank expansion, is downplaying the foundation for the Hamas attack. The world watched and did nothing while Israel continued to starve Palestinians.

Now the world watches genocide, and the U.S blocks any attempt to end the massacre.

Every Hamas leader should be hung upside down in the public square. Same for every Hamas fighter.

That is not what is being achieved right now, and Netanyahu is seen as a genocidal maniac on the world stage.

We don't need Kanye to have a voice in furthering the violence against innocent Jews who don't agree with the genocide in the first place.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hamas is a terrorist organization that must be eradicated. Much like Bin Laden.

In both cases, thousands of innocents were killed in retaliation that was not commensurate with the original act. In fact, Iraq had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11.

As such, both leaders took what was near unanimous worldwide support and quickly turned it into condemnation.

The Israel issue is too complex to render down into Oct. 7. But Bibi most definitely had a large part to play in the attack. To ignore the decades of oppression of Palestine, and the continued West Bank expansion, is downplaying the foundation for the Hamas attack. The world watched and did nothing while Israel continued to starve Palestinians.

Now the world watches genocide, and the U.S blocks any attempt to end the massacre.

Every Hamas leader should be hung upside down in the public square. Same for every Hamas fighter.

That is not what is being achieved right now, and Netanyahu is seen as a genocidal maniac on the world stage.

We don't need Kanye to have a voice in furthering the violence against innocent Jews who don't agree with the genocide in the first place.
    Agreed on the destruction of terrorist organizations like Hamas and al-Qaeda.

Innocents are always killed in wars. It's just another reason to avoid war. Look at Sherman's Scorched Earth campaign in the Southern states. When the crops are burned, everyone starves, not just the combatants. I strongly doubt Saddam had any part in 9/11. Like WMDs, that was GW's ploy to plant the American flag in the heart of MidEast Oil. Not a bad idea except that anyone who thinks the US could successfully occupy/colonize Iraq is a fucking moron.

Funny how all the far Lefties consider what Isael is doing to Gaza to be "genocide" yet never claim the same for those screaming "Death to Israel" and "from the River to the Sea"....all the ones in the US screaming those slogans are Democrats. Another reason why I will never vote for a Democrat.

Israel has made mistakes, but after 75 years of constant attacks from murderous, antisemitic Muslims, I understand why it's time to finish this once and for all.

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,811 Times in 14,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Oh, Sybil!
    This idiot and his socks are still on my ignore
    If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, wed rather be alive and have the bad image.

Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

Althea (02-20-2024), Doc Dutch (02-20-2024)

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Guno צְבִי View Post
    Sybil fascinates me because he truly is a schizophrenic who is functional enough to log on daily and play with all of his various incarnations.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (02-20-2024)

9. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 Times in 6,674 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 543 Times in 519 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    Your virtue-signaling clearly indicates that you care deeply about what people think of you. You are obviously desperate to be deemed a thmart perthon instead of the uneducated moron you are.

It is not trolling to offer condolances. You should have paid attention in school.

Nope. Maher's audience isn't comprised of Trump supporters but only of immature, uneducated, leftist virtue-signalers who can only feel good about themselves when they are mocking others and feigning indignance.

People with TDS cannot think for themselves; they simply OBEY their thought-masters who bend them over furniture and ream disinformation into them. I will never allow others to do my thinking for me, while you can push the envelope of stretching your colon.

Hey, when you cough while being reamed, does shit drip out your nose?
    I'll just sit back, enjoy, and watch your hysterical trumptard triggerdom.

Hey, you should wear your maga hat backwards to proudly display your swastika forehead tattoo, you sorry, slobbering, ignorant fuck.
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (02-20-2024)

11. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,815 Times in 2,129 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    I'll just sit back, enjoy, and watch your hysterical trumptard triggerdom.
    Translation: You've got to sit down after I triggered you into hysteria.

Hey, you should wear your maga hat backwards
    Your HATRED for America renders your opinion worthless.

... to proudly display your swastika forehead tattoo,
    You're the fascist leftist who drools on his shoe, not I.

Just keep dancing and I'll just keep pulling the strings,
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

12. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Translation: You've got to sit down after I triggered you into hysteria.

Your HATRED for America renders your opinion worthless.

You're the fascist leftist who drools on his shoe, not I.

Just keep dancing and I'll just keep pulling the strings,
    Tsk, tsk. triggered trumptard nazi fuck says, "what?"

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (02-20-2024)

14. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Agreed on the destruction of terrorist organizations like Hamas and al-Qaeda.

Innocents are always killed in wars. It's just another reason to avoid war. Look at Sherman's Scorched Earth campaign in the Southern states. When the crops are burned, everyone starves, not just the combatants. I strongly doubt Saddam had any part in 9/11. Like WMDs, that was GW's ploy to plant the American flag in the heart of MidEast Oil. Not a bad idea except that anyone who thinks the US could successfully occupy/colonize Iraq is a fucking moron.

Funny how all the far Lefties consider what Isael is doing to Gaza to be "genocide" yet never claim the same for those screaming "Death to Israel" and "from the River to the Sea"....all the ones in the US screaming those slogans are Democrats. Another reason why I will never vote for a Democrat.

Israel has made mistakes, but after 75 years of constant attacks from murderous, antisemitic Muslims, I understand why it's time to finish this once and for all.
    For years the Muslim terrorists and Mid East anti Semites did indeed use the slogan River/Sea. And they meant it.

What is being called for today by those supposed Lefties you reference, IMO, is not the eradication of Israel. It is a call for a free Palestine in its entirety. I was pretty uninformed re. Israel/Palestine for years. The stranglehold that Israel has maintained on the entire Palestinian economy isn't typically on the nightly news.

And yes...terrorist attacks on Israel due to the aforementioned stranglehold are not going to make the world agree with the cause. But I can understand the frustration (not the attacks) when the entire world (especially the U.S) has been ignoring the heinous actions for decades.

And yes...what Bibi is doing is genocide. He's wiping out infants and children that would further future generations of Palestinians. I seem to remember reporting when Hamas first attacked that cited the average age of Palestinians is 18.

If all of the young men are indeed terrorists, then genocide is necessary. One must ask if this is the case.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

15. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Guno צְבִי View Post
    Same. There is absolutely nothing of value to be gleaned from anything they post.

As is clear by the quotes in this thread.

16. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Tsk, tsk. triggered trumptard nazi fuck says, "what?"
    I couldn't tell you; you're going to have to speak up.

Let's give your TDS a nudge: D - O - N - A - L - D . . . T - R - U - M - P
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

17. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

For years the Muslim terrorists and Mid East anti Semites did indeed use the slogan River/Sea.
    Moron. Only Semites use the slogan "From the river to the sea", not any anti-Semites. Didn't you ever go to school? No?

It is a call for a free Palestine in its entirety. I was pretty uninformed re. Israel/Palestine for years.
    You still are.

And yes...terrorist attacks on Israel due to the aforementioned stranglehold
    Why do you imagine that Iran cares at all about Israelis being racist assholes? Iranians aren't Arabs; they're Persians. They only care about destroying Israel.

But I can understand the frustration (not the attacks) when the entire world (especially the U.S) has been ignoring the heinous actions for decades.
    Why is the US obligated to care?

And yes...what Bibi is doing is genocide.
    At least yYou got something right.

If all of the young men are indeed terrorists, then genocide is necessary. One must ask if this is the case.
    Nope. Iran attacked Israel, in collaboration with Qatar, via the Al Qassam brigades. Palestinians were not involved.

18. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I couldn't tell you; you're going to have to speak up.

Let's give your TDS a nudge: D - O - N - A - L - D . . . T - R - U - M - P
    How big of a hateboner did typing that post give you? By the way, "TDS" stands for "trump dick-sucking syndrome" and you're choking on it right now.

19. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How big of a hateboner did typing that post give you? By the way, "TDS" stands for "trump dick-sucking syndrome" and you're choking on it right now.
    Were you bent over furniture when you wrote this post, or were you reamed with disinformation by your slavemasters beforehand?

20. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

For years the Muslim terrorists and Mid East anti Semites did indeed use the slogan River/Sea. And they meant it.

What is being called for today by those supposed Lefties you reference, IMO, is not the eradication of Israel
    It is a call for a free Palestine in its entirety. I was pretty uninformed re. Israel/Palestine for years. The stranglehold that Israel has maintained on the entire Palestinian economy isn't typically on the nightly news.

And yes...terrorist attacks on Israel due to the aforementioned stranglehold are not going to make the world agree with the cause. But I can understand the frustration (not the attacks) when the entire world (especially the U.S) has been ignoring the heinous actions for decades.

And yes...what Bibi is doing is genocide. He's wiping out infants and children that would further future generations of Palestinians. I seem to remember reporting when Hamas first attacked that cited the average age of Palestinians is 18.

Remember when David Duke put away his wizard robes, put on a suit and started preaching "White heritage" instead of "Lynch the negroes"? I see your claim about destroying Israel in the same light.

Same for your misuse of the word "genocide". You are simply justifying October 7th by claiming the Jews are as evil as Hitler.