Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 91 to 102 of 102

Thread: Bill Maher Refuses to Air Kanye (Ye) Interview

  1. #91 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Posts
    43,240
    Thanks
    9,696
    Thanked 22,619 Times in 17,057 Posts
    Groans
    134
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    I don't know. You're the expert. Did they get away with it or not? No one pulled a fire alarm "in the capitol", Arbie. Are you claiming Congress was evacuated because of a fire alarm?
    For the "unaware"

    Socialist Rep. Jamaal Bowman pulls fire alarm as Dems try to delay vote on GOP stopgap spending bill

    https://nypost.com/2023/09/30/rep-ja...hutdown-looms/

    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  2. #92 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    89,121
    Thanks
    147,089
    Thanked 83,490 Times in 53,329 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...ew-antisemite/

    "Maher revealed he did a two-hour sit-down interview with Ye amid the controversy for his podcast, Club Random with Bill Maher. He did not say when exactly the interview was filmed.

    I thought it was going to be a learning moment, Maher said. I mean, we were here for two hours. By the way, we had an amazing, fun time.

    Hes a very charming antisemite, he quipped."

    I'm not with Bill on this one. I think we should let nazis speak and hang themselves with their own words.
    I'm surprised #TRE45ON doesn't have Ye campaigning with him in his effort to woo Black voters. After all, they love him for his 91 indictments and his mug shot.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    LurchAddams (02-25-2024)

  4. #93 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    138,118
    Thanks
    47,387
    Thanked 69,545 Times in 52,535 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 2,515 Times in 2,472 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    For the "unaware"...
    For the unaware: the Cannon Building the Capitol.

    "Capitol Police confirmed to The Post that a fire alarm was pulled at the Cannon Building just after noon and that the building was evacuated before it was determined that there was no threat."

    FWIW, Bowman appears to be an idiot but that doesn't justify lying about him: https://www.politico.com/newsletters...nders-00142141
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

    "Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (02-25-2024)

  6. #94 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    138,118
    Thanks
    47,387
    Thanked 69,545 Times in 52,535 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 2,515 Times in 2,472 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Yeah charge someone else with taking in refugees that we are greatly responsible for. Other Arab nations give Palestine lots of money. Half the G20 states recognize Palestine as a state. Hamas does get funding from Iran. I suppose you see us as blameless.
    I disagree that the US should be Team America: World Police as you clearly do. I do, however, believe that the United States, as the world's most powerful nation, should work with other nations to establish a lasting peace. Why do you think Iran, Russian and North Korea are better than the United States, Nordberg?


    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

    "Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

  7. #95 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    138,118
    Thanks
    47,387
    Thanked 69,545 Times in 52,535 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 2,515 Times in 2,472 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I'm surprised #TRE45ON doesn't have Ye campaigning with him in his effort to woo Black voters. After all, they love him for his 91 indictments and his mug shot.
    ...and both cater to the antisemitic Evangelista mob.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

    "Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (02-25-2024)

  9. #96 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    53,949
    Thanks
    255
    Thanked 24,849 Times in 17,275 Posts
    Groans
    5,352
    Groaned 4,602 Times in 4,279 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    I disagree that the US should be Team America: World Police as you clearly do. I do, however, believe that the United States, as the world's most powerful nation, should work with other nations to establish a lasting peace. Why do you think Iran, Russian and North Korea are better than the United States, Nordberg?
    Who the fuck said Iran, N.Korea, and Russia are better than the US? However, we are trending in their direction with Trump and his followers.

  10. #97 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    138,118
    Thanks
    47,387
    Thanked 69,545 Times in 52,535 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 2,515 Times in 2,472 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Who the fuck said Iran, N.Korea, and Russia are better than the US?

    However, we are trending in their direction with Trump and his followers.
    That's the usual inference when someone only attacks the USA and blames all international ills on Americans.

    Isolationism is wrong too. Do we stop the Houthis or not? I think we should, but we should be working with other nations to resolve the problem with a minimum loss of life (mostly ours) and cost...of course. LOL
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

    "Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

  11. #98 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Posts
    43,240
    Thanks
    9,696
    Thanked 22,619 Times in 17,057 Posts
    Groans
    134
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    For the unaware: the Cannon Building the Capitol.

    "Capitol Police confirmed to The Post that a fire alarm was pulled at the Cannon Building just after noon and that the building was evacuated before it was determined that there was no threat."

    FWIW, Bowman appears to be an idiot but that doesn't justify lying about him: https://www.politico.com/newsletters...nders-00142141
    Why don't you go pull a (false) fire alarm at a capitol building with the intent of delaying a senatorial vote and see if you get away with it like he did.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  12. #99 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    138,118
    Thanks
    47,387
    Thanked 69,545 Times in 52,535 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 2,515 Times in 2,472 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Why don't you go pull a (false) fire alarm at a capitol building with the intent of delaying a senatorial vote and see if you get away with it like he did.
    Why do you think he was trying to delay a vote from across the street? Why didn't he do it in Congress itself?

    You're thinking that because he wasn't lynched on the Capitol steps that he got "away with it"?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

    "Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

  13. #100 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Posts
    43,240
    Thanks
    9,696
    Thanked 22,619 Times in 17,057 Posts
    Groans
    134
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Why do you think he was trying to delay a vote from across the street? Why didn't he do it in Congress itself?

    You're thinking that because he wasn't lynched on the Capitol steps that he got "away with it"?


    Too many congressmen & women around.

    No, no.That is not what I'm thinking. What I'm thinking is, why wasn't he charged like you or me?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  14. #101 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    138,118
    Thanks
    47,387
    Thanked 69,545 Times in 52,535 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 2,515 Times in 2,472 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Too many congressmen & women around.

    No, no.That is not what I'm thinking. What I'm thinking is, why wasn't he charged like you or me?
    IMO, Hanlon's Razor applies here. He was an idiot.

    I haven't been charged.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

    "Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

  15. #102 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Posts
    43,240
    Thanks
    9,696
    Thanked 22,619 Times in 17,057 Posts
    Groans
    134
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    IMO, Hanlon's Razor applies here. He was an idiot.

    I haven't been charged.
    How so? Of course he was an idiot.

    You didn't pull a fire alarm? Good for you!
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2023, 12:51 PM
  2. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 10-24-2022, 05:47 PM
  3. Bill Maher can say
    By volsrock in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-30-2018, 11:15 AM
  4. Milo interview with Maher
    By tsuke in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-18-2017, 02:42 PM
  5. Bill Frist schools Bill Maher
    By FUCK THE POLICE in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 05:58 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •