Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: de-dollarization

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,310 Times in 8,474 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blazed Pascal View Post
    what if all the currencies are inflating at the same time?
    Then the world is not going through de-dollarization. Remember your crazy claim is the Dollar is being replaced by something. That would mean that something would be stronger than the Dollar. If everything is the same, there is no de-dollarization.
    Daniel Patrick Moynihan said it best, "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
    Paul Begala, "Politics is show business for ugly people."
    Stephen Colbert, "Reality has a well known liberal bias."
    trump is a child rapist. We all know it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

Phantasmal (02-14-2024)

3. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 9,824 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Then the world is not going through de-dollarization. Remember your crazy claim is the Dollar is being replaced by something. That would mean that something would be stronger than the Dollar. If everything is the same, there is no de-dollarization.
    its being replaced with cbdc.

see.

are you for that?

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

its being replaced with cbdc.

see.

are you for that?
    CBDC is not a currency, so cannot be replacing the Dollar. It is a way of representing a currency, but not a specific currency. If a specific currency was replacing the Dollar, it would be strong against the Dollar.

I already use very little physical cash, so I do not actually have a problem with CBDC. I am still looking at the specifics of how it is used.
    Daniel Patrick Moynihan said it best, "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

CBDC is not a currency, so cannot be replacing the Dollar. It is a way of representing a currency, but not a specific currency. If a specific currency was replacing the Dollar, it would be strong against the Dollar.

I already use very little physical cash, so I do not actually have a problem with CBDC. I am still looking at the specifics of how it is used.
    so you're for it.

most totalitarians are.

6. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

so you're for it.

most totalitarians are.
    You are completely disconnected from reality.

7. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You are completely disconnected from reality.
    nope.

im so tuned in you can't stand it.

8. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

CBDC is not a currency.....
    cbdc is central bank digital CURRENCY.

dumbass.

9. #68 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,599 Times in 17,043 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

dumbass.

Walt is kinda slow, if you haven't noticed...
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Blackwater Lunchbreak (02-15-2024)

11. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

dumbass.

Paper money is not A currency; it is a way of representing many different currencies. CBDC is not A currency; it is a way of representing many different currencies.

You are unable to name the currency that is supposedly replacing the Dollar in international trade, and therefore becoming much stronger against the Dollar. You claim it has already happened, so that would be an easy question to answer.

Even if the BRICS were willing to unite, and give control over their currencies to each other, it would take decades to build a multinational central bank. The ECB took 30 years to form and start issuing the Euro, and that was among countries already with a single market.

I just do not see China or India surrendering their currency to a multi-national body.

12. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Paper money is not A currency; it is a way of representing many different currencies. CBDC is not A currency; it is a way of representing many different currencies.

You are unable to name the currency that is supposedly replacing the Dollar in international trade, and therefore becoming much stronger against the Dollar. You claim it has already happened, so that would be an easy question to answer.

Even if the BRICS were willing to unite, and give control over their currencies to each other, it would take decades to build a multinational central bank. The ECB took 30 years to form and start issuing the Euro, and that was among countries already with a single market.

I just do not see China or India surrendering their currency to a multi-national body.
    all currencies are being replaced.

including the dollar.

your fucking retarded ranting doesn't change anything.

13. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 Times in 1,986 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 174 Posts

I keep saying the US is no longer relevant in today's world, but de-dollarization is only the effect, and our forever wars are the cause. The world is fed up with the US demand for global dominance.

Empire doesn't go down without a fight and that's what makes us so dangerous. Neocons are doing their best to provoke WW3 and both JPP left and right show full support.

The big tell is corporate media selling suburban moms on bombing Iran. We've seen it all before. This is not a drill.

14. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,095 Times in 12,622 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,439 Times in 1,383 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by goat View Post
    I keep saying the US is no longer relevant in today's world, but de-dollarization is only the effect, and our forever wars are the cause. The world is fed up with the US demand for global dominance.

Empire doesn't go down without a fight and that's what makes us so dangerous. Neocons are doing their best to provoke WW3 and both JPP left and right show full support.

The big tell is corporate media selling suburban moms on bombing Iran. We've seen it all before. This is not a drill.
    True, and China Bloc has decided that the children who run the West are not going to stop abusing the World till America gets the shit kicked out of it, so thus it will be.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

15. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    True, and China Bloc has decided that the children who run the West are not going to stop abusing the World till America gets the shit kicked out of it, so thus it will be.
    Houthis are kicking our ass. The entire world is laughing at us. We see what Russia is doing to western mercenaries in Ukraine, wait to see what China does to the US transgender military.

16. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,095 Times in 12,622 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,439 Times in 1,383 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by goat View Post
    Houthis are kicking our ass. The entire world is laughing at us. We see what Russia is doing to western mercenaries in Ukraine, wait to see what China does to the US transgender military.
    CCP fighters are flooding through the former southern border to upon orders take out Americas energy infrastructure....they will for instance take out the electricity grid which will stay down for many months, causing Americans to die in massive numbers.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

17. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    CCP fighters are flooding through the former southern border to upon orders take out Americas energy infrastructure....they will for instance take out the electricity grid which will stay down for many months, causing Americans to die in massive numbers.
    I've been hearing that too. I don't know what to make of it. It may be something as simple as cheap labor or military recruitment but we're about to find out.