Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39

Thread: I posted this days ago but apparently someone decided to delete it....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    135,276
    Thanks
    13,300
    Thanked 40,966 Times in 32,281 Posts
    Groans
    3,664
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default I posted this days ago but apparently someone decided to delete it....

    I woke up after my anger at Cypress and the other mother fucking cunts at JP and decided I had not been harsh enough......

    I had told him I wanted to rip his face off......upon reflection I feel I should also reach down his throat, pull out his guts and flush them down the toilet......

    what he said about me and my granddaughter is far worse than any 12b violation......it is also not against the rules......there is nothing I can do about it.......except leave........and I have......I did not want to leave without saying goodbye.......so I did......but someone deleted the post.......so despite what I said, I AM posting here again......

    I spent more than a decade here and I enjoyed it.......thank you Damo for maintaining the board all those years.......I have made many friends.......you all know who you are and I will miss you.......if any of you can recommend a board where I can speak to you again send me a PM.......

    I have also made enemies.......you all know who they are as well........I will not miss the mother fucking cunts at all.......in the last three years we have attracted a different type of poster.....each more poisonous than the last......they are eating this board like a cancer.....

    but the cunts have won......they have driven PostmodernProphet from JPP......as the QueenWhore once posted "he thinks he's superior to us"......by leaving the cess pool you are bent on creating, I prove it......

    again my last post......hopefully no one will delete this one.....goodby
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    88,971
    Thanks
    146,792
    Thanked 83,302 Times in 53,215 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I hereby award this pathetic flounce the JPP Weiner Victim of the Year Award. Judges?

    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    Doc Dutch (12-08-2023), Guno צְבִי (12-06-2023)

  4. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Anchorage, AK. Waikoloa, HI
    Posts
    18,917
    Thanks
    6,527
    Thanked 11,483 Times in 7,579 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I hereby award this pathetic flounce the JPP Weiner Victim of the Year Award. Judges?

    I still like the way micslobber left. Called all the mods pedos.

  5. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    137,722
    Thanks
    47,215
    Thanked 69,328 Times in 52,382 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    I still like the way micslobber left. Called all the mods pedos.
    Virtual suicide is an act of sincerity. He went out with a bang...as a psycho like Pmp just did but without the 12B violations.

    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...43#post4813143

    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...res-of-old-men
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

    "Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

  6. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    137,722
    Thanks
    47,215
    Thanked 69,328 Times in 52,382 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I hereby award this pathetic flounce the JPP Weiner Victim of the Year Award. Judges?

    It'll be a close call, but I'm thinking all 9s.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

    "Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

  7. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    22,864
    Thanks
    1,440
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    101
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I woke up after my anger at Cypress and the other mother fucking cunts at JP and decided I had not been harsh enough......

    I had told him I wanted to rip his face off......upon reflection I feel I should also reach down his throat, pull out his guts and flush them down the toilet......

    what he said about me and my granddaughter is far worse than any 12b violation......it is also not against the rules......there is nothing I can do about it.......except leave........and I have......I did not want to leave without saying goodbye.......so I did......but someone deleted the post.......so despite what I said, I AM posting here again......

    I spent more than a decade here and I enjoyed it.......thank you Damo for maintaining the board all those years.......I have made many friends.......you all know who you are and I will miss you.......if any of you can recommend a board where I can speak to you again send me a PM.......

    I have also made enemies.......you all know who they are as well........I will not miss the mother fucking cunts at all.......in the last three years we have attracted a different type of poster.....each more poisonous than the last......they are eating this board like a cancer.....

    but the cunts have won......they have driven PostmodernProphet from JPP......as the QueenWhore once posted "he thinks he's superior to us"......by leaving the cess pool you are bent on creating, I prove it......

    again my last post......hopefully no one will delete this one.....goodby

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

    Guno צְבִי (12-06-2023), ThatOwlWoman (12-06-2023)

  9. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    22,864
    Thanks
    1,440
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    101
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Goodbye PMP,
    though we'll hardly, miss you at all,
    You are a dope, a loser,
    that's a pretty easy call,
    Call it like we see it, your a fucking asshole and jerk
    and a big crybaby, now get back to fucking work.

    And it seems to me, you spend your time like a monkey in a zoo,
    Never interesting or funny, just flinging poo
    And I wouldn't want to know you,
    'cause you're a fucking dick,
    So say goodbye and hit the road, but please just make it quick.

    (apologies to Elton John and Candle in the Wind)

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

    Guno צְבִי (12-06-2023), ThatOwlWoman (12-06-2023)

  11. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    88,971
    Thanks
    146,792
    Thanked 83,302 Times in 53,215 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Goodbye PMP,
    though we'll hardly, miss you at all,
    You are a dope, a loser,
    that's a pretty easy call,
    Call it like we see it, your a fucking asshole and jerk
    and a big crybaby, now get back to fucking work.

    And it seems to me, you spend your time like a monkey in a zoo,
    Never interesting or funny, just flinging poo
    And I wouldn't want to know you,
    'cause you're a fucking dick,
    So say goodbye and hit the road, but please just make it quick.

    (apologies to Elton John and Candle in the Wind)


    Totally brilliant!
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    Concart (12-06-2023), Guno צְבִי (12-06-2023)

  13. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    22,864
    Thanks
    1,440
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    101
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default


  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

    Doc Dutch (12-08-2023), Guno צְבִי (12-06-2023), ThatOwlWoman (12-06-2023)

  15. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    22,864
    Thanks
    1,440
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    101
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (12-06-2023)

  17. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    22,864
    Thanks
    1,440
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    101
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    And for the rest of the JPP 'cunts' (myself included)

    We are terrified!!!!


  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

    Guno צְבִי (12-06-2023), ThatOwlWoman (12-06-2023)

  19. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    22,864
    Thanks
    1,440
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    101
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Watch out, Cypress.....




  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

    Guno צְבִי (12-06-2023), ThatOwlWoman (12-06-2023)

  21. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    22,864
    Thanks
    1,440
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    101
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Damn, this is fun.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

    Guno צְבִי (12-06-2023), ThatOwlWoman (12-06-2023)

  23. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    88,971
    Thanks
    146,792
    Thanked 83,302 Times in 53,215 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Damn, this is fun.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    Guno צְבִי (12-06-2023)

  25. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    88,971
    Thanks
    146,792
    Thanked 83,302 Times in 53,215 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    So to sum up:

    1. PIMP called me a CUNT for disagreeing with him.
    2. PIMP insulted everyone who used to be on the old Amazon forum by calling us "Amazonerds," despite the fact that we've been here now for six years.
    3. PMP, in the same thread, mentioned his age, how long he'd been married, his wife, his two adopted kids, and a "redhaired" granddaughter.
    4. Cypress asked PIMP if he used the word CUNT around his family.
    5. PMP stated that he only called liberals CUNTS.
    6. Cypress asked him if he would call his adorable "redhaired granddaughter" a CUNT if she grew up to be a liberal.
    7. PIMP said he likely would.
    8. Cypress verified this by repeating it.
    9. Two "Amazonerds" instantly jumped in, despite the earlier insults to them, to defend PIMP and whine about how Cypress was attacking PIMP's family.
    10. PIMP then lost his shit, used vulgar language which made the fake school marm practically SWOON, and then started a thread threatening to kill Cypress -- with even more vulgar language.
    11. PIMP woke up when the booze wore off, realized that he had totally humiliated himself, and then compounded his shame by posting TWO flounces, per the OP.



    This place IS better than a three-ring circus. Especially when the clowns trip over their tongues and fall face down in the sand.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    Concart (12-06-2023), Cypress (12-06-2023), Guno צְבִי (12-06-2023)

Similar Threads

  1. delete
    By Dachshund in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2022, 12:28 PM
  2. delete
    By Underdog in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-22-2021, 10:18 AM
  3. Can you delete your own post?
    By Hill Bill in forum Introductions, User Announcements, Suggestions and General Board Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-03-2016, 12:47 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •