Thread: Progressives foster divisiveness, intolerance, and hate

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 40 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Progressives foster divisiveness, intolerance, and hate

Today, progressives demand that everything be about the group. This group. That group. The oppressors. The oppressed. Black. Asians. LGBTQ community. Fuck individualism. Intersectionality rules the day and is considered sacrosanct. And, as such, our unity is gone and our nation torn asunder.

Recently, Victor Davis Hanson wrote that, "unity, equality, and fairness" have been "better aspirations" than "diversity, equity, and inclusion." That is objectively inarguable.

The more progressives speak out against hate, the more they show hate to others. Trump and his supporters, for instance, a large portion of the country's citizens. And the more they espouse support for Hamas and terrorist atrocities. And the more babies that are killed in their mother's wombs, under the pretense of "women's healthcare."

Ironic? Not really. Just idiotic, hypocritical, immoral and evil.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog..._and_hate.html

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Libhater For This Post:

Earl (12-03-2023), ExpressLane (12-02-2023), Grokmaster (12-02-2023)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Trump is a fascist and enemy of the United States of America.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,495 Times in 10,607 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Libhater View Post
    Today, progressives demand that everything be about the group. This group. That group. The oppressors. The oppressed. Black. Asians. LGBTQ community. Fuck individualism. Intersectionality rules the day and is considered sacrosanct. And, as such, our unity is gone and our nation torn asunder.

Recently, Victor Davis Hanson wrote that, "unity, equality, and fairness" have been "better aspirations" than "diversity, equity, and inclusion." That is objectively inarguable.

The more progressives speak out against hate, the more they show hate to others. Trump and his supporters, for instance, a large portion of the country's citizens. And the more they espouse support for Hamas and terrorist atrocities. And the more babies that are killed in their mother's wombs, under the pretense of "women's healthcare."

Always have, beginning with the French Revolution.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Earl (12-03-2023), ExpressLane (12-02-2023), Libhater (12-03-2023)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,285 Times in 13,897 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,448 Times in 1,367 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Libhater View Post

Meanwhile your kind will be a minority very soon in America

The nation is diversifying even faster than predicted, according to new census data

The declining white population share is pervasive across the nation. Since 2010, the white population share declined in all 50 states (though not Washington, D.C.) (download table A), and in 358 of the nation’s 364 metropolitan areas and 3,012 of its 3,141 counties. Moreover, as of 2019, 27 of the 100 largest metropolitan areas have minority-white populations, including the major metropolises of New York, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C., and Miami—as well as Dallas, Atlanta, and Orlando, Fla., which reached this status by 2010 (download Table B).

Most noteworthy is the increased diversity in the younger portion of the population. In 2019, for the first time, more than half of the nation’s population under age 16 identified as a racial or ethnic minority.

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/n...han-predicted/
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,452 Times in 14,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 931 Times in 915 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Guno צְבִי View Post

The nation is diversifying even faster than predicted, according to new census data

The declining white population share is pervasive across the nation. Since 2010, the white population share declined in all 50 states (though not Washington, D.C.) (download table A), and in 358 of the nation’s 364 metropolitan areas and 3,012 of its 3,141 counties. Moreover, as of 2019, 27 of the 100 largest metropolitan areas have minority-white populations, including the major metropolises of New York, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C., and Miami—as well as Dallas, Atlanta, and Orlando, Fla., which reached this status by 2010 (download Table B).

Most noteworthy is the increased diversity in the younger portion of the population. In 2019, for the first time, more than half of the nation’s population under age 16 identified as a racial or ethnic minority.

So. Your kind will be in the minority for centuries.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

Earl (12-03-2023), Libhater (12-03-2023), RB 60 (12-03-2023)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Anti white racist jews like yourself will always be in the minority

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Libhater For This Post:

Earl (12-03-2023), RB 60 (12-03-2023)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,518 Times in 7,094 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,032 Times in 978 Posts

I have no grievance with any ethnicity,

just with a hell of a lot of individual people in ALL [with no exceptions] of them.

I hate to say it, Guno,

but New England is one of the very whitest of highly populated American places,
    and so far, I haven't found living in Boston to be a particular problem.

We're on the same side of most issues,
    and yet I feel that you racially disparage me
    as if all Caucasians were volsrock or TDAK.

I never thought that all black people were Kanye West [or whatever it calls itself now].

Why is that?
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NiftyNiblick For This Post:

Libhater (12-03-2023), RB 60 (12-03-2023)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,414 Times in 17,741 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,185 Times in 2,994 Posts
    Blog Entries

The younger population under age 18 numbered 73.1 million, or 22.1% of the U.S. population in 2020, a 1.4% decrease from 74.2 million in 2010. The slow decline of the younger population is in part due to a general decrease in fertility, ongoing since 2007.

It appears that Whites will be around for the foreseeable future.

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post

just with a hell of a lot of individual people in ALL [with no exceptions] of them.

I hate to say it, Guno,

I never thought that all black people were Kanye West [or whatever it calls itself now].

Why is that?
    I live just north of Boston, and I agree with you that Boston and New England for that matter does have
    a highly white population. Good to see that a lefty like yourself sees just how much of an anti white racist
    like guno is and always has been. What's your problem with Kayne West? Is he an anti Christian anti white
    person like Guno?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Libhater For This Post:

RB 60 (12-03-2023)

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,414 Times in 17,741 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,185 Times in 2,994 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post

I hate to say it, Guno,

Why is that?
    So, old man, you prefer to live in a non-racially disparate city.

Boston

Whites:50.1%

Blacks:23.4%

So, you are a racist and a geographical bigot.

Good to know.