Members banned from this thread: Chinese Sleeper Cell and Lionfish


Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 171

Thread: Some basic facts on Gaza

  1. #151 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    74,986
    Thanks
    29,757
    Thanked 12,604 Times in 11,231 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 1,353 Times in 1,339 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncensored2008 View Post
    More Muzzie lies.

    Israel is engaged in limited attacks focused on Hamas strongholds - which the filth build in underground bunkers beneath civilian structures - cowards that they are.




    Taqiyya is what you call it, right? Holy lying. Your god Muhammad and his little djin Allah command that you murder Jews - so lying to achieve that goal is accepted by Islam as there is no shame in deceiving Dhimmis.



    You are a Muslim - you lie for you god Muhammad.

    You don't actually doubt the facts - you simply lie about them because you have an agenda. Integrity is something absent in Islam.

    I won't sully the board with the videos of what your people did in Israel - but your defense is obscene. Which is why reasonable people see your religion as obscene.



    Virtually everything you post is Palywood bullshit. Lying is the foundation of Islam. Muslims lie to Dhimmis as a matter of your faith.
    He is not Islamic, but he is believing the tripe from Hamas propaganda.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

  2. #152 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    8,498
    Thanks
    2,872
    Thanked 2,954 Times in 2,417 Posts
    Groans
    77
    Groaned 71 Times in 70 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    Too funny. The genocide-loving half-wits can't seem to grasp the obvious as bolded, that the civilian Arab Semite noncombatants who Israel is slaughtering by the thousands, who Israel has every obligation to protect per the Geneva Conventions, never attacked Israel in the first place.

    The genocide-loving half-wits just want to satisfy their blood-thirsty genocide addiction with the deaths of thousands of Arab Semites, who they consider to be subhuman, who they consider to "not count" as Semites. They particularly relish the deaths of innocent children who the genocide-loving half-wits declare "totally deserve whatever they get" because all those children "voted for Hamas."


    The genocide-loving half-wits take the cake when it comes to lame rationalizations for supporting genocide.
    The Gaza government launched an unprovoked terrorist attack where they murdered 1,400 people, raped 600 women, and beheaded infants in their crib on behalf of your god Muhammad. You'd lie that it didn't happen, but the savage pigs took video - were PROUD of what they were doing.

    Now you want to blame the victims because the filthy fucks in Gaza picked off more than they could chew. Gaza is a tiny speck of the Arab population. Your lie that retaliation against Hamas is "genocide" of the Arab race is stupid and evil. Arabs have killed VASTLY more of their fellow Arabs in Syria and you don't mind at all. In fact, most of the Palywood lies you and your fellow terrorist promoters post are actually pictures and video from the war is Syria.

    You tell these lies because Israel exists. Muslims control 99% of the land in the middle east, but you're outraged, OUTRAGED that the greedy Jews won't give you the other 1% and all die to please your god Muhammad and his filthy little djin Allah. The ONLY one looking for genocide are the Muslim supremacists like you who demand that EVERY grain of sand in the middle east be under the dominion of Muslims.

    THAT is the truth - which you and your fellow Muslim supremacists refuse to acknowledge.

    THIS is the "civilians" in Gaza:

    {

    A children’s show on Al-Aqsa TV, the official Hamas-run television channel broadcasting from Gaza, broadcast a segment calling for the mass killing of Jews.
    In a clip of the kids’ TV show “The Pioneers of Tomorrow,” broadcast on May 2 and uploaded Thursday by the MEMRI media watchdog, the host of the program, a young girl in a hijab, interviews two very young children, one of whom says she hopes to be a police officer like her uncle Ahmad.
    The host asks what policemen do, and, after establishing that they catch criminals, adds that “they shoot Jews, right?” and stresses to her young guest that “you want to be like him.”

    “I will shoot the Jews!” the little child says.
    “All of them?” the host asks.
    “Yes,” the girl says
    “Good,” the host answers.
    }

    https://www.timesofisrael.com/kill-all-jews-urges-hamas-tv-host/

    Gaza is united in terrorism and hatred of Jews.
    Last edited by Uncensored2008; 12-02-2023 at 03:15 PM.
    Ignore List: Douche Duck the dog rapist, AKA doc dutch

  3. #153 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    8,498
    Thanks
    2,872
    Thanked 2,954 Times in 2,417 Posts
    Groans
    77
    Groaned 71 Times in 70 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    He is not Islamic, but he is believing the tripe from Hamas propaganda.
    He already admitted he's a Muslim. Sometimes American born Muslims are the most radical.
    Ignore List: Douche Duck the dog rapist, AKA doc dutch

  4. #154 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    6,099
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2,565 Times in 1,926 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    He is not Islamic, but he is believing the tripe from Hamas propaganda.
    Which propaganda? (You are lying. I don't support anyone. I call for accountability)

    You, on the other hand, have shown that there is no Team Israel propaganda that is too absurd for you to regurgitate. How you claim to be a Christian while cheering on the deaths of children is beyond me.
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

  5. #155 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    34,652
    Thanks
    137,915
    Thanked 23,288 Times in 13,898 Posts
    Groans
    58
    Groaned 1,448 Times in 1,367 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    When the Israelis departed Gaza they left behind a fully functioning industry as a gift to the Palestinian people, an international flower business, which could have been a major source of income to the Gazans. A lot of “high-rise homes” could gave been built with that income. Instead, the Palestinians burned it to the ground in a fit of pique and malevolence.

    The entire history of the Arab-Israeli conflict is filled with examples of Israel making peace gestures to the Arabs which are then rejected, ignored, or used as a means of attacking Israel. Israel generously opened its borders and its employment opportunities to the Palestinians; the response was the Second Intifada and a lot of dead Jews.
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

    — Golda Meir

    Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.







    ברוך השם

  6. #156 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    6,099
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2,565 Times in 1,926 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncensored2008 View Post
    The Gaza government launched an unprovoked terrorist attack
    Absurd. You are a moron. Iran (and Qatar) attacked Israel through Al Qassam militants; the lawful noncombatant residents of Gaza did not attack Israel. Your mention that there are Arabs who call for the elimination of Jews does not impute a death sentence onto the civilian noncombatants of Gaza. I know you believe it does, but you are just an immoral mistaken bigot. The moment the IDF invaded Gaza, Israel assumed the obligation to protect every single lawful noncombatant under the law of war. Nonetheless, the IDF immediately began launching airstrikes into civilian population centers in direct violation of the Geneva Conventions. Shits like you applaud. You are reprehensible.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncensored2008 View Post
    You'd lie that it didn't happen,
    You are a lair. Lies are all you have. I vociferously denounced the attacks on Israel. Shits, like you, simply want Arab children to die for revenge, thousands of them. Yes, that makes you shitty.

    Just for the official record, how many thousands of those sub-human Arab children are you hoping bite it at the hands of the racist IDF? Do you have a pool going? You are a shitty person.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncensored2008 View Post
    Now you want to blame the victims
    Again, lies are all you have. I call for accountability. You call for genocide. Yes, that makes you a shitty person.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncensored2008 View Post
    ... because the filthy fucks in Gaza picked off more than they could chew.
    @Into the Night, this is the shitty, racist, inhumane position that you are championing. Read it again. Take it all in. There is absolutely no effort to distinguish between the evil Al Qassam militants and civilian noncombatants who never attacked Israel ... specifically because they are all Arabs ... and that alone is a proper, lawful death sentence.

    State for the record that this is what Christianity stands for. Just state it right here in this thread. "The filthy fucks in Gaza, who never attacked Israel, bit off more than they could chew just by being fucking Arabs. "

    Thousands of children dead. Israel was supposed to be protecting them but instead blasted them with air strikes. The IDF won't dispute a single one of the air strikes, by the way; I know you are chomping at the bit to refer to Israeli air strikes as "Hamas propaganda" and to swim in lots of other denial. The truly shitty part is that you know it's all true, every horrible detail, so you fight tooth and nail for there to be no accountability for Israel whatsoever. One more time, you will go to the mat to prevent any accountability. People who are confident that there is no wrongdoing will gladly welcome investigations that will quickly clear up the matter. On the other hand, those who know that they are cheering on a genocide really don't want that to be confirmed by any investigations.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncensored2008 View Post
    Gaza is a tiny speck of the Arab population.
    Gaza is just as important a part of humanity as any other "speck."

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncensored2008 View Post
    Your lie that retaliation against Hamas is "genocide" of the Arab race
    Your lie that this is my claim is reflective of your moral bankruptcy. The Israeli genocide against the Palestinians because of Israeli racism towards Arab Semites is what is wrong. Please copy-paste this instead of assigning to me bogus positions that I do not hold.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncensored2008 View Post
    Arabs have killed VASTLY more of their fellow Arabs in Syria and you don't mind at all.
    Lies are all you have. As an example, I routinely denounce the throwing of living humans from tall rooftops who have not committed any crime, or of beheadings for similarly lacking of any crimes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncensored2008 View Post
    In fact, most of the Palywood lies you and your fellow terrorist promoters post are actually pictures and video from the war is Syria.
    100% if the Israeli war crimes since October 7th occurred in Gaza.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncensored2008 View Post
    Muslims control 99% of the land in the middle east, but you're outraged, OUTRAGED that the greedy Jews won't give you the other 1% and all die to please your god Muhammad and his filthy little djin Allah.
    Is this why you HATE us Muslims? Is this why you feel that we deserve whatever doom we get?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncensored2008 View Post
    The ONLY one looking for genocide are the Muslim supremacists like you
    ... and because of my Islamic supremacist attitude, I deserve to die, yes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncensored2008 View Post
    ... who demand that EVERY grain of sand in the middle east be under the dominion of Muslims.
    ... and because I demand this, Israel is justified in pumping an air strike into my home, or into my friend's home if the IDF thinks I might be visiting there, yes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncensored2008 View Post
    THIS is the "civilians" in Gaza:
    {

    A children’s show on Al-Aqsa TV, the official Hamas-run television channel broadcasting from Gaza, broadcast a segment calling for the mass killing of Jews.
    In a clip of the kids’ TV show “The Pioneers of Tomorrow,” broadcast on May 2 and uploaded Thursday by the MEMRI media watchdog, the host of the program, a young girl in a hijab, interviews two very young children, one of whom says she hopes to be a police officer like her uncle Ahmad.
    The host asks what policemen do, and, after establishing that they catch criminals, adds that “they shoot Jews, right?” and stresses to her young guest that “you want to be like him.”

    “I will shoot the Jews!” the little child says.
    “All of them?” the host asks.
    “Yes,” the girl says
    “Good,” the host answers.
    }



    Gaza is united in terrorism and hatred of Jews.
    @Into the Night - read the above. Because of claimed content of a program, all of the Arabs in Gaza deserve to die. Do you not find anything wrong with this? Anything at all?

    All of the above represents a clear struggle to convince oneself that all Arabs in Gaza "totally deserve whatever they get." Tell me this is what all good Christians should be telling themselves. Citing something ugly is justification for actually killing children.

    I will never support this kind of killing, or even this fucked-up mindset.
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

  7. #157 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    6,099
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2,565 Times in 1,926 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guno צְבִי View Post
    When the Israelis departed Gaza they left behind a fully functioning industry as a gift to the Palestinian people,
    When the Israelis entered Gaza, they turned it into an unlivable rubble heap, in order to hasten the coming of the 2nd Nakba, and as an outward sign of just how much they HATE Arab Semites.

    Quote Originally Posted by Guno צְבִי View Post
    The entire history of the Arab-Israeli conflict is filled with examples of Israel making peace gestures to the Arabs which are then rejected, ignored, or used as a means of attacking Israel.
    The entire history of the Arab-Israeli conflict is filled with examples of Israel killing many Arabs, destroying their homes, leading up to the IDF storming Gaza if Iran attacks Israel (??).

    Quote Originally Posted by Guno צְבִי View Post
    Israel generously opened its borders and its employment opportunities to the Palestinians;
    Israel has demolished well over 50,000 Palestinian homes over the last two years just on accusation alone from an angry Israeli, or because the IDF just wants to laugh at another Palestinian family as they beg in vain for their home to not be destroyed. Israelis sure enjoy imparting misery on Arabs; they never raze any Israeli homes, but all it takes for a Palestinian home to be razed is for an IDF commander to be in a bad mood because his wife "cut him off."

    Anyway, Israel is looking to bring on the 2nd Nakba, and by razing Palestinian homes, Israelis feel as though they can accelerate the arrival of that day.
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

  8. #158 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    74,986
    Thanks
    29,757
    Thanked 12,604 Times in 11,231 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 1,353 Times in 1,339 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncensored2008 View Post
    He already admitted he's a Muslim. Sometimes American born Muslims are the most radical.
    Where the hell did he do THAT????!?

    IBDaMann is an atheist. He has no religion.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

  9. #159 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    74,986
    Thanks
    29,757
    Thanked 12,604 Times in 11,231 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 1,353 Times in 1,339 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    Absurd. You are a moron. Iran (and Qatar) attacked Israel through Al Qassam militants; the lawful noncombatant residents of Gaza did not attack Israel. Your mention that there are Arabs who call for the elimination of Jews does not impute a death sentence onto the civilian noncombatants of Gaza. I know you believe it does, but you are just an immoral mistaken bigot. The moment the IDF invaded Gaza, Israel assumed the obligation to protect every single lawful noncombatant under the law of war. Nonetheless, the IDF immediately began launching airstrikes into civilian population centers in direct violation of the Geneva Conventions. Shits like you applaud. You are reprehensible.


    You are a lair. Lies are all you have. I vociferously denounced the attacks on Israel. Shits, like you, simply want Arab children to die for revenge, thousands of them. Yes, that makes you shitty.

    Just for the official record, how many thousands of those sub-human Arab children are you hoping bite it at the hands of the racist IDF? Do you have a pool going? You are a shitty person.


    Again, lies are all you have. I call for accountability. You call for genocide. Yes, that makes you a shitty person.


    @Into the Night, this is the shitty, racist, inhumane position that you are championing. Read it again. Take it all in. There is absolutely no effort to distinguish between the evil Al Qassam militants and civilian noncombatants who never attacked Israel ... specifically because they are all Arabs ... and that alone is a proper, lawful death sentence.

    State for the record that this is what Christianity stands for. Just state it right here in this thread. "The filthy fucks in Gaza, who never attacked Israel, bit off more than they could chew just by being fucking Arabs. "

    Thousands of children dead. Israel was supposed to be protecting them but instead blasted them with air strikes. The IDF won't dispute a single one of the air strikes, by the way; I know you are chomping at the bit to refer to Israeli air strikes as "Hamas propaganda" and to swim in lots of other denial. The truly shitty part is that you know it's all true, every horrible detail, so you fight tooth and nail for there to be no accountability for Israel whatsoever. One more time, you will go to the mat to prevent any accountability. People who are confident that there is no wrongdoing will gladly welcome investigations that will quickly clear up the matter. On the other hand, those who know that they are cheering on a genocide really don't want that to be confirmed by any investigations.


    Gaza is just as important a part of humanity as any other "speck."


    Your lie that this is my claim is reflective of your moral bankruptcy. The Israeli genocide against the Palestinians because of Israeli racism towards Arab Semites is what is wrong. Please copy-paste this instead of assigning to me bogus positions that I do not hold.


    Lies are all you have. As an example, I routinely denounce the throwing of living humans from tall rooftops who have not committed any crime, or of beheadings for similarly lacking of any crimes.


    100% if the Israeli war crimes since October 7th occurred in Gaza.


    Is this why you HATE us Muslims? Is this why you feel that we deserve whatever doom we get?


    ... and because of my Islamic supremacist attitude, I deserve to die, yes?


    ... and because I demand this, Israel is justified in pumping an air strike into my home, or into my friend's home if the IDF thinks I might be visiting there, yes?



    @Into the Night - read the above. Because of claimed content of a program, all of the Arabs in Gaza deserve to die. Do you not find anything wrong with this? Anything at all?

    All of the above represents a clear struggle to convince oneself that all Arabs in Gaza "totally deserve whatever they get." Tell me this is what all good Christians should be telling themselves. Citing something ugly is justification for actually killing children.

    I will never support this kind of killing, or even this fucked-up mindset.
    I will no longer bandy your twisted history with you. You cannot be convinced. For some reason you hate Jews. The only reason why is apparently because of this twisted 'history' you believe. It's propaganda, sir. It is right out of Hamas propaganda.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

  10. #160 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    6,099
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2,565 Times in 1,926 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    For some reason you hate Jews.
    Explain. You have thus far EVADED all requests to be reasonable. I point out that Israel is violating the Geneva Conventions and all you've got is "You hate Jews." Is that the apex of your logical acumen? Is that as good as it gets?

    You, on the other hand, have specifically stated that you will not call for accountability on the part of Israel, even if you are on the panel that decides who will conduct the investigations, and that you have made this decision in advance, i.e. you have excused Israel of all war crimes retroactively ... and now you are hurling petty insults like a leftist.

    You cheer on genocide without accountability, and I stand in opposition to genocide while demanding full accountability. We'll just have to agree to disagree, unless you want to exchange insults, which is fine too.

    Israel has been in violation of the Geneva Conventions since the IDF invaded Gaza, by murdering the lawful noncombatants they were supposed to protect. It is indisputable, except by Team Israel who has preemptively excused all Israeli war crimes and who has retroactively forgotten any war crimes that have occurred or that may occur. Say it with me "What war crimes?"

    Thank you for not wasting my time with your denial of history. Iran attacked Israel on 7 October, not the people of Gaza. Despite knowing this, Israel did not attack Iran or Qatar because Israel is not looking for justice for the attack. Israel is using Iran's attack as an excuse to waste Arabs with impunity.

    Also, thank you for not wasting my time with your denial of Israel being fully responsible for Israeli air strikes. I realize that you are dying to impute Israeli responsibility onto Arabs, e.g. Hamas, children, Gaza citizens who totally "deserve it," etc... How many Arab children are you hoping bite it at the hands of the IDF? Israel is supposed to be ensuring the protection of every single one of them per the Geneva Conventions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    The only reason why is apparently ...
    I don't hate any class of people. I do hate certain specific individuals in this world, but none that we are discussing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    because of this twisted 'history' you believe.
    Referring to the Geneva conventions as "twisted history" is absurd. Denying Israeli airstrikes in areas they controlled is absurd. You've got nothing but denial. Why is that? I'm open to letting you explain your position. On it's face, it appears that you HATE Arabs. I cannot think of any valid reason for your level of denial, and for your apparent full support of Yakuda's and T. A. Gardner's dehumanization of Arabs. I would never have guessed that you harbored that kind of ill will to a class of people. Nonetheless, if you wish to shed some light onto your perspective, I'm all ears.

    Joining others on Team Israel in calling me a "Jew-hater" just because I call for accountability of Israel (I call for accountability of everybody) is stupid and petty.

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    It's propaganda, sir. It is right out of Hamas propaganda.
    2nd Request: What propaganda are you claiming that I am regurgitating? I have recited the Law of Armed Conflict, aka Law of War, aka Humanitarian Law ... and you have done backflips to get it dismissed. Israel is not allowed to pump missiles into civilian population centers, especially ones they control. I appreciate you not wasting my time with denials thereof.

    Since you agree with Yakuda's dehumanization of Arabs as dogs (rabid ones at that), I suppose it would be a fair question to ask you what breed of dog you perceive Arabs as being. Are Arabs large dogs or small dogs? Short-haired or shaggy?
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

  11. #161 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    8,498
    Thanks
    2,872
    Thanked 2,954 Times in 2,417 Posts
    Groans
    77
    Groaned 71 Times in 70 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Where the hell did he do THAT????!?

    IBDaMann is an atheist. He has no religion.
    Right here;

    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...63#post5873163
    Ignore List: Douche Duck the dog rapist, AKA doc dutch

  12. #162 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    20,660
    Thanks
    5,045
    Thanked 5,544 Times in 4,032 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 1,351 Times in 1,276 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guno צְבִי View Post
    When the Israelis departed Gaza they left behind a fully functioning industry as a gift to the Palestinian people, an international flower business, which could have been a major source of income to the Gazans. A lot of “high-rise homes” could gave been built with that income. Instead, the Palestinians burned it to the ground in a fit of pique and malevolence.

    The entire history of the Arab-Israeli conflict is filled with examples of Israel making peace gestures to the Arabs which are then rejected, ignored, or used as a means of attacking Israel. Israel generously opened its borders and its employment opportunities to the Palestinians; the response was the Second Intifada and a lot of dead Jews.
    Posts #3, 107, 117. Stop repeating zionist propaganda. Even resident Israelis are not buying into it.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

    George Orwell

  13. #163 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    74,986
    Thanks
    29,757
    Thanked 12,604 Times in 11,231 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 1,353 Times in 1,339 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    Explain.
    RQAA.
    Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    2nd Request: What propaganda are you claiming that I am regurgitating?
    RQAA.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

  14. #164 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    74,986
    Thanks
    29,757
    Thanked 12,604 Times in 11,231 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 1,353 Times in 1,339 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncensored2008 View Post
    Go read it again. He never claimed he was Muslim.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

  15. #165 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    74,986
    Thanks
    29,757
    Thanked 12,604 Times in 11,231 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 1,353 Times in 1,339 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncensored2008 View Post
    Again, "in context."

    I am aware that Arabic is a semitic language.

    Antisemitism however, is specifically hatred of Jews.

    And no one hates Jews the way Muslims do. It's because the Jews rejected your false god Muhammad back in Medina - so long ago.

    Standard Disclaimer: 99% of Muslims are decent people who just want to live their lives. There are 2 billion Muslims on the planet - leaving 2 million radical, dangerous terrorists roaming around. The bigger issue is the decent Muslims, those like you - make excuses for the evil ones because you place your religion ahead of your humanity.
    Not just Muslims hate Jews. Do you think the Nazis were Muslims??

    ...Oh, the Protestants hate the Catholics,
    And the Catholics hate the Protestants,
    And the Hindus hate the Muslims,
    And everybody hates the Jews.
    ...
    - Tom Leher
    Last edited by Into the Night; 12-03-2023 at 07:58 PM.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

Similar Threads

  1. Conservatives Inhibit new Facts, Liberals Update new Facts
    By katzgar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-14-2021, 06:52 AM
  2. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 10-17-2020, 11:29 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-16-2020, 09:11 PM
  4. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 01-03-2020, 03:14 PM
  5. Facts are facts... there are no "alternate facts"
    By Jarod in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 214
    Last Post: 01-24-2017, 11:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •