Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 146

Thread: Race to the bottom

  1. #121 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    1,654
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 248 Times in 199 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 26 Times in 26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Dildos, condoms, butt plugs, vibrators, etc. is NOT sex. It is NOT the school's place to teach sexual perversions.
    Private schools have customers like any other business. If their customers don't like what they teach, they can find a new business.

    Public schools are different.
    "If someone doesnít value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide that proves they should value evidence."

  2. #122 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    74,079
    Thanks
    29,342
    Thanked 12,480 Times in 11,120 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 1,352 Times in 1,338 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenMode View Post
    Private schools have customers like any other business. If their customers don't like what they teach, they can find a new business.

    Public schools are different.
    Straw man fallacy. It is NOT ANY school's place to teach sexual perversions, and I have ALREADY SHOWN public schools that teach this shit.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

  3. #123 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    1,654
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 248 Times in 199 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 26 Times in 26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Straw man fallacy. It is NOT ANY school's place to teach sexual perversions, and I have ALREADY SHOWN public schools that teach this shit.
    It's not a straw man. Public schools and private schools have to operate under different rules. Your morality and your view of perversion, about perfectly legal things, is irrelevant. Are you going to arrest parents for talking to their kids about legal things that you don't like, also?
    "If someone doesnít value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide that proves they should value evidence."

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ZenMode For This Post:

    Guno צְבִי (11-20-2023)

  5. #124 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    20,512
    Thanks
    4,988
    Thanked 5,478 Times in 3,982 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 1,345 Times in 1,270 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    You forgot the electorate. In response to GWB, dims nominated a Kenyan muslim. Not to be outdone pubs nominated a narcissistic autocratic demagogue.
    Hard to get lower than that so they came up with something unique - a mummy figurehead with the possibility of a bobble head should he finally croak.
    You're STILL squawking that old teabagger BS about Obama? Damn, you neocon/Maga/fibbertarian jokers just ain't been right since a black man whupped your asses TWICE ... in the electoral AND popular vote.

    GTFU and get over it. Then maybe you won't be stupid enough to re-elect or elect a POS like Dump again.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

    George Orwell

  6. #125 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Anchorage, AK. Waikoloa, HI
    Posts
    18,108
    Thanks
    6,334
    Thanked 11,145 Times in 7,349 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 265 Times in 248 Posts
    Blog Entries
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    You're STILL squawking that old teabagger BS about Obama? Damn, you neocon/Maga/fibbertarian jokers just ain't been right since a black man whupped your asses TWICE ... in the electoral AND popular vote.

    GTFU and get over it. Then maybe you won't be stupid enough to re-elect or elect a POS like Dump again.
    Is there something bad about being a Kenyan? Or a Muslim?

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

    Into the Night (11-21-2023)

  8. #126 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    20,512
    Thanks
    4,988
    Thanked 5,478 Times in 3,982 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 1,345 Times in 1,270 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post

    Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    You're STILL squawking that old teabagger BS about Obama? Damn, you neocon/Maga/fibbertarian jokers just ain't been right since a black man whupped your asses TWICE ... in the electoral AND popular vote.

    GTFU and get over it. Then maybe you won't be stupid enough to re-elect or elect a POS like Dump again.


    Is there something bad about being a Kenyan? Or a Muslim?
    As the reader can clearly see, the neocon/teabagger/fibbertarian/maga/alt-right folk are whiny little bitches who can't stand being bested by a black man (nearly 8 years out), and think they're being clever with their "what, little old me?" blather.

    You're done, Moosie. Now, tell the guy in the mirror the SOS you usually do at this point to convey a "win". Enjoy.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

    George Orwell

  9. #127 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Anchorage, AK. Waikoloa, HI
    Posts
    18,108
    Thanks
    6,334
    Thanked 11,145 Times in 7,349 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 265 Times in 248 Posts
    Blog Entries
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Is there something bad about being a Kenyan? Or a Muslim?
    Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    As the reader can clearly see, the neocon/teabagger/fibbertarian/maga/alt-right folk are whiny little bitches who can't stand being bested by a black man (nearly 8 years out), and think they're being clever with their "what, little old me?" blather.

    You're done, Moosie. Now, tell the guy in the mirror the SOS you usually do at this point to convey a "win". Enjoy.
    So you think there is. Interesting.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

    Into the Night (11-21-2023)

  11. #128 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    74,079
    Thanks
    29,342
    Thanked 12,480 Times in 11,120 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 1,352 Times in 1,338 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenMode View Post
    It's not a straw man. Public schools and private schools have to operate under different rules. Your morality and your view of perversion, about perfectly legal things, is irrelevant. Are you going to arrest parents for talking to their kids about legal things that you don't like, also?
    Denying a fallacy doesn't make it magickally go away.
    You just brought up ANOTHER straw man fallacy. Schools are not parents (unless home schooling). Sexual perversion is not my morality. Apparently you don't know what sex is for.
    Parents ARE arrested for contributing to the delinquency of a child, including teaching sexual perversions or performing or forcing sexual perversions upon them.

    have ALREADY SHOWN public schools that teach this shit.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

  12. #129 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    74,079
    Thanks
    29,342
    Thanked 12,480 Times in 11,120 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 1,352 Times in 1,338 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    You're STILL squawking that old teabagger BS about Obama? Damn, you neocon/Maga/fibbertarian jokers just ain't been right since a black man whupped your asses TWICE ... in the electoral AND popular vote.

    GTFU and get over it. Then maybe you won't be stupid enough to re-elect or elect a POS like Dump again.
    The President is not elected by popular vote.

    Trump moved into public housing recently vacated by a black family.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

  13. #130 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    1,654
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 248 Times in 199 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 26 Times in 26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Denying a fallacy doesn't make it magickally go away.
    I'm not trying to make anything go away.
    You just brought up ANOTHER straw man fallacy. Schools are not parents (unless home schooling). Sexual perversion is not my morality. Apparently you don't know what sex is for.
    There's no straw man. I asked you how far you are willing to go, using the power of government, to force private entities into silence about topics you don't like. Still waiting for an answer.
    Parents ARE arrested for contributing to the delinquency of a child, including teaching sexual perversions or performing or forcing sexual perversions upon them.
    Link/example?

    have ALREADY SHOWN public schools that teach this shit.
    No, you provided one example of one teacher who had an inappropriate discussion and was punished by the school district because such discussions are not permitted. Can you be any more dishonest?
    Last edited by ZenMode; 11-21-2023 at 06:20 AM.
    "If someone doesnít value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide that proves they should value evidence."

  14. #131 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    74,079
    Thanks
    29,342
    Thanked 12,480 Times in 11,120 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 1,352 Times in 1,338 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenMode View Post
    I'm not trying to make anything go away. There's no straw man.
    Paradox. Irrational. You cannot make any of your fallacies just go away by denying them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenMode View Post
    I asked you how far you are willing to go, using the power of government, to force private entities into silence about topics you don't like. Still waiting for an answer.
    RQAA.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenMode View Post
    Link/example?
    Do your own footwork, ya lazy ass. BTW, court records and arrest records are not usually on the web.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenMode View Post
    No, you provided one example of one teacher who had an inappropriate discussion and was punished by the school district because such discussions are not permitted. Can you be any more dishonest?
    Blatant lie.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

  15. #132 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    1,654
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 248 Times in 199 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 26 Times in 26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Paradox. Irrational. You cannot make any of your fallacies just go away by denying them.

    RQAA.

    Do your own footwork, ya lazy ass. BTW, court records and arrest records are not usually on the web.

    Blatant lie.
    You have got to be a troll. Either a troll or just a horrifically dishonest person.

    You: have ALREADY SHOWN public schools that teach this shit.

    Me: No, you provided one example of one teacher who had an inappropriate discussion and was punished by the school district because such discussions are not permitted.

    (by the way, here is your one example. The teacher was put on leave so the school district could investigate. IF this kind of thing was permitted, she wouldn't be put on leave)

    Your response to me pointing out the ONE public school example you provided is to say I'm lying?
    "If someone doesnít value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide that proves they should value evidence."

  16. #133 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    70,032
    Thanks
    6,377
    Thanked 11,849 Times in 9,428 Posts
    Groans
    14
    Groaned 491 Times in 465 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenMode View Post
    Private schools have customers like any other business. If their customers don't like what they teach, they can find a new business.

    Public schools are different.
    indecency with children is not legal even in a private context.
    Trump wins, by definition.

    To trump is to outrank or defeat someone or something, often in a highly public way.

    https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/trump

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Blazed Pascal For This Post:

    Into the Night (11-21-2023)

  18. #134 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    1,654
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 248 Times in 199 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 26 Times in 26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazed Pascal View Post
    indecency with children is not legal even in a private context.
    Correct. There are laws that can be enforced when needed. If a private school violated a law there should be consequences. That is not what is being discussed here. What's being discussed here doesn't involve laws, it involves subjective views of morality....and goal post moving....and lies.
    "If someone doesnít value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide that proves they should value evidence."

  19. #135 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    70,032
    Thanks
    6,377
    Thanked 11,849 Times in 9,428 Posts
    Groans
    14
    Groaned 491 Times in 465 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenMode View Post
    Correct. There are laws that can be enforced when needed. If a private school violated a law there should be consequences. That is not what is being discussed here. What's being discussed here doesn't involve laws, it involves subjective views of morality....and goal post moving....and lies.
    and pedophilic grooming at schools.

    there are laws against pedophilic grooming.

    it's a moral and legal issue.
    Trump wins, by definition.

    To trump is to outrank or defeat someone or something, often in a highly public way.

    https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/trump

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Blazed Pascal For This Post:

    Into the Night (11-21-2023)

Similar Threads

  1. Greg Abbott Takes the Lead in the GOPís Race to the Bottom
    By gemini104104 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-11-2021, 05:06 AM
  2. Will Race-Based Attacks on Hyde-Smith Tip Race to Dems?
    By hvilleherb in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-25-2018, 01:35 PM
  3. Who is bottom and who is top?
    By FUCK THE POLICE in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-20-2018, 06:20 PM
  4. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-24-2016, 03:59 AM
  5. Bottom's Up!
    By Howey in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-11-2013, 07:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •