Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WHY YOU GUYS ARE LUCKY TO HAVE KAMALA AS YOUR VP

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 84 Times in 79 Posts

Default WHY YOU GUYS ARE LUCKY TO HAVE KAMALA AS YOUR VP

If you think Kamala Harris is an incompetent, brain - dead Vice President of America, whose only talent is giving good Blow-Jobs, you're right. But believe it or not, things could have been worse.

One of the other names on Brandon's short-list for the job was ,Karen Bass, who was Chair of the Democrats' Congressional Black Caucus. Literally days before Brandon was due to announce his pick for VP, 300 Democratic National Convention (DNC) delegates (all progressives) from more than 3 - dozen states lobbied Brandon, "urging" him to choose Karen Bass as his running mate/ VP nominee in the Presidential election in November..

So, Karen Bass became a top contender for the tap to run with Biden on the ticket as the Democrat's (BLACK, FEMALE) VEEP nominee.

My point is that you Yanks will never know just how close you came to having Karen Bass as your Vice President and that's scary, because Karen Bass is a hard-core Marxist-Leninist..

Bass travelled to Cuba 8 times in the 1970s ( and several more times over the following decades) as a leader in the Cuban communist front group that was called the "Venceremos Brigade" (VB) which was founded by Fidel Castro in 1969. The Venceremos Brigade was run by Castro's Cuban intelligence servive, the General Directorate of Intelligence" (GDI), which is the equivalent of America's CIA. To become a member - let alone a leader, in the VB a volunteer had to undergo a process of intensive vetting by GDI officers plus months of indoctrination sessions (to make sure that you were a genuine communist ass-hole and potential Cuban political asset in the future).

Bass's first trip to Cuba as a leader in the VB was in 1973 during the Cold War. America was fighting a costly proxy war against the Soviets in Vietnam and the war there was at it height during the first half of the 1970's. Lots of American troops were coming home in body bags. When Bass arrived in Cuba that year (1973) Castro was hosting members of the Viet Cong to discuss the best strategies for defeating America in Vietnam.

In 2016, when Fidel Castro died, Bass ( speaking as a member of Congress) actually made a public statement praising Castro in which she said: "The passing of the Comandante en Jeffe (that translate as "Commander in Chief") is a great loss to the people of Cuba." Yes, that's right. The death of a brutal, murdrous, communist Dictator is definitely a "great loss" for the Cuban people. Errm, i kinda doubt that Karen, because the people of Cuba despised Castro, BIG TIME (!!) you stupid, commie bitch.

But publicly licking praising Castro - licking his butt-hole - in America wasn't enough for Karen. Being a Democrat she has to confirm the fact that she was a fuck-wit by being recorded at the opening of the "Church of Scientology's new head-quarters in LA, telling everyone what a jolly virtuous organisation the "Church of Scientology" was indeed. Bass also heaped Kudos on L. Ron Hubbard (!!). Errm ,Karen, the "Church of Scientology" is not a cutsie-pie, benevolent organisation that helps lots of people; it's actually got a bad reputation for ABUSING lots of people. As for L. Ron Hubbard, he was a gold-plated flake; and if you believe he's zooming around somewhere in the Cosmos, in an alien space-craft, right now, well I guess that doesn't surprise me because you Darkies ain't exactly the sharpest tools in the kit. Right ?

So, my point is that you Yanks "dodged a bullet" in getting Kamala as your VP- I mean, she's harmless - just a cackling, bird-brained cock-sucker. Y'all CAME PRETTY CLOSE to having a "bad-to-the-bone" Marxist-Leninist commie cretin rattling 'round in the White House right now A VP who was a REAL Cuban asset.

A final question... why do you Yanks allow individuals like Karen Bass and Barack Obama, people that anyone with even a slight interest in politics knows are confirmed, long-standing Marxists/communists, to serve in public office in America.? Communism stands for the EXACT OPPOSITE of what America stands for; so why are these people even allowed to reside in the US? How come they are never ass-holed out of the country. I honestly don't geddit ? Would someone please explain ?

Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter
    Last edited by Dachshund; 06-03-2023 at 03:34 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachshund For This Post:

Earl (06-04-2023)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,030 Times in 12,560 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,404 Times in 1,348 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
    If you think Kamala Harris is an incompetent, brain - dead Vice President of America, whose only talent is giving good Blow-Jobs, you're right. But believe it or not, things could have been worse.

One of the other names on Brandon's short-list for the job was ,Karen Bass, who was Chair of the Democrats' Congressional Black Caucus. Literally days before Brandon was due to announce his pick for VP, 300 Democratic National Convention (DNC) delegates (all progressives) from more than 3 - dozen states lobbied Brandon, telling him that that he should choose Karen Bass as his running mate/ VP nominee in the Presidential election in November..

So, Karen Bass was a top contender for the tap to run with Biden on the ticket as the Democrat's (Black, FEMALE) VEEP nominee.

My point is that you Yanks will never know just how close you came to having Karen Bass as your Vice President and that's scary, because Karen Bass is a hard-core Marxist-Leninist..

She travelled to Cuba 8 times in the 1970s ( and several more times in the over the following decades) a leader in the communist front group called the "Venceremos Brigade" (VB) which was founded by Fidel Castro in 1969. The Venceremos Brigade was run by Castro's Cuban intelligence servive, the General Directorate of Intelligence" (GDI), which is the equivalent of America's CIA. To become a member - let alone a leader, in the VB a volunteer had to undergo a process intensive vetting by GDI officers and months of indoctrination sessions (to make sure that you're a genuine communist ass-hole and potential Cuban political asset in the future).

Bass's first trip to Cuba as a leader in the VB was in 1973 during the Cold War. America was fight a proxy war against the Soviets in Vietnam and the war there was at it height. Lots of American were coming home in body bags. When Bass arrived in Cuba that year Castro was hosting members of the Viet Cong to discuss the best strategies for defeating America in Vietnam.

In 2016, when Fidel Castro died, Bass ( speaking as a member of Congress) actually made a public statement praising Castro in which she said: "The passing of the Comandante en Jeffe (that translate as "Commander in Chief") is a great loss to the people of Cuba." Yes, that's right. The death of a brutal, murderous, communist Dictator is definitely a "great loss" for the Cuban people. Errm, i kinda doubt that Karen, because the people of Cuba despised Castro, BIG TIME (!!) you stupid, commie bitch.

But publicly licking praising Castro butt-hole in America wasn't enough for Karen. Being a Democrat she has to confirm the fact that she was a fuck-wit by being recorded at the opening of the "Church of Scientology's new head-quarters in LA telling everyone what a jolly good organisation the Church of Scientology" was indeed. Bass also heaped Kudos on L. Ron Hubbard. Err, Karen the "Church of Scientology" is not a cutsie-pie organisation that helps lots of people; it's actually got a bad reputation for ABUSING lots of people. As for L. Ron Hubbard, he was a gold-plated flake; and if you believe he's zooming around the Cosmos in an alien space-craft right now, well I guess that doesn't surprise me because you Darkies ain't exactly the sharpest tools in the kit. Right ?

So, my point is that you Yanks dodged a bullet in getting Kamala as your VP- I mean, she's harmless - just a cackling, bird-brained cock-sucker. Y'all CAME PRETTY CLOSE to having a "bad-to-the-bone" Marxist-Leninist commie cretin rattling round in the White House right now A VP who was a REAL Cuban asset.

A final question... why do you Yanks allow individuals like Karen Bass and Barack Obama, people that anyone with even a slight interest in politics know are confirmed, long-standing Marxists/communists to serve in public office in America.? Communism stands for the EXACT OPPOSITE of what America stands for; so why are these people even allowed to reside in the US? How come they are never ass-holed out of the country. I honestly don't geddit ? Would someone please explain ?

Dachshund 0- the WONDER HOUND

Old America is dead. It was murder.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"We are the prize fighter who has been KO'ed, just has not hit the mat yet" Neil Oliver said re our situation and lack of situational awareness........and that is the situation for the West, and America the worst.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    I am an enemy of America.
    I know.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightbringer For This Post:

Frank Apisa (06-03-2023)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

WHY YOU GUYS ARE LUCKY TO HAVE KAMALA AS YOUR VP

Shut it aussie waste of oxygen.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"We are the prize fighter who has been KO'ed, just has not hit the mat yet" Neil Oliver said re our situation and lack of situational awareness........and that is the situation for the West, and America the worst.
    I think the spread of transgender ideology throughout your core institutions (even the Military) is definitely a harbinger of doom. Because what drives gender ideology is a denial of truth - a denial of objective reality. It a form of "psychosis" to use a medical metaphor. The same thing happens during the terminal phases of the decline of the the ancient Greek and Roman empires (and other civilisation) In Rome, leading up to its collapse there was a well documented "out-break" of androgyny. IOW there was a confusion about gender identity among biological males and females.

DLM....Dachsund Lives Matter !!

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Agreed. (And) that's a good metaphor from O'Neil Oliver. Your tax-paying, working-middle classes seem to be totally oblivious of the fact they're about to be suddenly sucked into a giant maelstrom (as per Edgar Allan Poe's famous tale - "A Descent into the Maelstrom" but unlike the characters in that story they won't survive the ordeal).

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Agreed. (And) that's a good metaphor from O'Neil Oliver. Your tax-paying, working-middle classes seem to be totally oblivious of the fact they're about to be suddenly sucked into a giant maelstrom (as per Edgar Allan Poe's famous tale - "A Descent into the Maelstrom" but unlike the characters in that story they won't survive the ordeal).

They are slaves/serfs in the New World Order, and would understand this if they were not idiots.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

One of the other names on Brandon's short-list for the job was ,Karen Bass, who was Chair of the Democrats' Congressional Black Caucus. Literally days before Brandon was due to announce his pick for VP, 300 Democratic National Convention (DNC) delegates (all progressives) from more than 3 - dozen states lobbied Brandon, "urging" him to choose Karen Bass as his running mate/ VP nominee in the Presidential election in November..

So, Karen Bass became a top contender for the tap to run with Biden on the ticket as the Democrat's (BLACK, FEMALE) VEEP nominee.

Bass travelled to Cuba 8 times in the 1970s ( and several more times over the following decades) as a leader in the Cuban communist front group that was called the "Venceremos Brigade" (VB) which was founded by Fidel Castro in 1969. The Venceremos Brigade was run by Castro's Cuban intelligence servive, the General Directorate of Intelligence" (GDI), which is the equivalent of America's CIA. To become a member - let alone a leader, in the VB a volunteer had to undergo a process of intensive vetting by GDI officers plus months of indoctrination sessions (to make sure that you were a genuine communist ass-hole and potential Cuban political asset in the future).

Bass's first trip to Cuba as a leader in the VB was in 1973 during the Cold War. America was fighting a costly proxy war against the Soviets in Vietnam and the war there was at it height during the first half of the 1970's. Lots of American troops were coming home in body bags. When Bass arrived in Cuba that year (1973) Castro was hosting members of the Viet Cong to discuss the best strategies for defeating America in Vietnam.

In 2016, when Fidel Castro died, Bass ( speaking as a member of Congress) actually made a public statement praising Castro in which she said: "The passing of the Comandante en Jeffe (that translate as "Commander in Chief") is a great loss to the people of Cuba." Yes, that's right. The death of a brutal, murdrous, communist Dictator is definitely a "great loss" for the Cuban people. Errm, i kinda doubt that Karen, because the people of Cuba despised Castro, BIG TIME (!!) you stupid, commie bitch.

But publicly licking praising Castro - licking his butt-hole - in America wasn't enough for Karen. Being a Democrat she has to confirm the fact that she was a fuck-wit by being recorded at the opening of the "Church of Scientology's new head-quarters in LA, telling everyone what a jolly virtuous organisation the "Church of Scientology" was indeed. Bass also heaped Kudos on L. Ron Hubbard (!!). Errm ,Karen, the "Church of Scientology" is not a cutsie-pie, benevolent organisation that helps lots of people; it's actually got a bad reputation for ABUSING lots of people. As for L. Ron Hubbard, he was a gold-plated flake; and if you believe he's zooming around somewhere in the Cosmos, in an alien space-craft, right now, well I guess that doesn't surprise me because you Darkies ain't exactly the sharpest tools in the kit. Right ?

So, my point is that you Yanks "dodged a bullet" in getting Kamala as your VP- I mean, she's harmless - just a cackling, bird-brained cock-sucker. Y'all CAME PRETTY CLOSE to having a "bad-to-the-bone" Marxist-Leninist commie cretin rattling 'round in the White House right now A VP who was a REAL Cuban asset.

A final question... why do you Yanks allow individuals like Karen Bass and Barack Obama, people that anyone with even a slight interest in politics knows are confirmed, long-standing Marxists/communists, to serve in public office in America.? Communism stands for the EXACT OPPOSITE of what America stands for; so why are these people even allowed to reside in the US? How come they are never ass-holed out of the country. I honestly don't geddit ? Would someone please explain ?

Yeah, I can explain it.

You don't get it (nor much else) because you are a fucking ignorant asshole.

You are welcome.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-03-2023), NiftyNiblick (06-03-2023)

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,151 Times in 1,573 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 156 Times in 143 Posts

Harris is the most unpopular VP in history

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinkerpeach For This Post:

Earl (06-04-2023)

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerpeach View Post
    Harris is the most unpopular VP in history
    Only to the morons of the MAGA conservative asylum.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They are slaves/serfs in the New World Order, and would understand this if they were not idiots.

Yes, the New World Order will be neo-feudal. It's already become a reality in California. In the 1960s, California was the "Golden State"; in ,2023, California is the failed state. From "American Dream" to American Nightmare" in less than 60 years.

I calculate that myself my family will be dead by the time Western society starts to unravel in earnest; and I'm thankful for that.The bitter end of the West will, I think,l be a brutal, violent and bloody affair for what were the White working and middle classes in America and the other Anglo-sphere nations.

Whenever I sit down and try to understand how it happened, I am always drawn back to the same conclusion which is that the "killer punch" was struck on the 3rd October, 1965, when Lyndon Johnson ratified the "Hart-Celler (immigration) Act", seated , (ironically), at the foot of the Statue of Liberty. Johnson was signing America's "Death Warrant".

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachshund For This Post:

Earl (06-04-2023)

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Yeah, I can explain it.

You can explain it ? Awesome, Frank !

Please go ahead ! Enlighten my pitiful ignorance- I'm "all ears."

Either that, or keep you brain-damaged ass-hole shut.

Thank you.

Dachshund - the Wonder Hound

DLM....Dachshund the Wonder Hound

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You can explain it ? Awesome, Frank !

Please go ahead ! Enlighten my pitiful ignorance- I'm "all ears."

Either that, or keep you brain-damaged ass-hole shut.

Thank you.

Dachshund - the Wonder Hound

DLM....Dachshund the Wonder Hound
    I already explained it, you fucking moron.

You asked, "I honestly don't geddit ? Would someone please explain ?"

I then "explained" why you "don't geddit."

You "don't geddit" because you are a fucking ignorant asshole.

It truly is not more complicated than that. You only think it is because of that "ignorant" part. And you only think there is something to "ged"...because of the "fucking asshole" part.

Thank you for the opportunity to elucidate on my earlier comment.

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes, the New World Order will be neo-feudal. It's already become a reality in California. In the 1960s, California was the "Golden State"; in ,2023, California is the failed state. From "American Dream" to American Nightmare" in less than 60 years.

I calculate that myself my family will be dead by the time Western society starts to unravel in earnest; and I'm thankful for that.The bitter end of the West will, I think,l be a brutal, violent and bloody affair for what were the White working and middle classes in America and the other Anglo-sphere nations.

Whenever I sit down and try to understand how it happened, I am always drawn back to the same conclusion which is that the "killer punch" was struck on the 3rd October, 1965, when Lyndon Johnson ratified the "Hart-Celler (immigration) Act", seated , (ironically), at the foot of the Statue of Liberty. Johnson was signing America's "Death Warrant".

Very few people understand the red, congrats.

I dont think you are right about timelines...HELL is here now.....just look at COVID for illustration.