Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Trump's attorneys unable to locate sensitive military document he discussed on tape

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    You are offering up your opinion, which is not based upon fact only your hate for this President. As to any details you know nothing.
    Its truly incredible that you think a former president took national security classified documents, refused to return them, lied about having them and then showed them to who knows how many people.
    My friend that is espionage, and it has nothing to do with anyone else who also had secured documents, which by the way, were immediately returned.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...bers#xj4y7vzkg
    "Immediately" returned... Some of the documents were from his time in the senate. Decades, that is not "immediate". You have got to stop lying to yourself.

The reality is, classified documents from the time he was in the Senate had no business being in Brandon's house, it is illegal to bring them there, to store them there, and to possess them. To say he "immediately" gave them back is absurd. He shouldn't have had them there in the first place.

Now I can see how someone who was and/or is President of the US can have documents given to them at their house, and had that been the case with Biden's documents you would not be hearing from me about this, shoot even as VP I can see it happening as you get the same briefings the President gets so you can step in if needed, thus I was not saying this about the docs in his garage as others were, as those may have been when he was VP and such things can follow you around for briefings, etc. and be misplaced, I even said that back then. However they found documents that were decades old and from his time in the Senate.

We know that Senators only have access to those documents in the SCIF under the Capital, and that they cannot take them out of there, or even notes, and are not allowed electronic devices which can image or make copies of them... If those documents were from that time, then they were there illegally. There is no reasonable explanation.

Now Trump, if this tape of him talking about having documents he shouldn't exists, even though he was President it would not fix his problem. That would be the same crime Brandon was committing by holding documents at his house illegally.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    "Immediately" returned... Some of the documents were from his time in the senate. Decades, that is not "immediate". You have got to stop lying to yourself.

The reality is, classified documents from the time he was in the Senate had no business being in Brandon's house, it is illegal to bring them there, to store them there, and to possess them. To say he "immediately" gave them back is absurd. He shouldn't have had them there in the first place.

Now I can see how someone who was and/or is President of the US can have documents given to them at their house, and had that been the case with Biden's documents you would not be hearing from me about this, shoot even as VP I can see it happening as you get the same briefings the President gets so you can step in if needed, thus I was not saying this about the docs in his garage as others were, as those may have been when he was VP and such things can follow you around for briefings, etc. and be misplaced, I even said that back then. However they found documents that were decades old and from his time in the Senate.

We know that Senators only have access to those documents in the SCIF under the Capital, and that they cannot take them out of there, or even notes, and are not allowed electronic devices which can image or make copies of them... If those documents were from that time, then they were there illegally. There is no reasonable explanation.

Now Trump, if this tape of him talking about having documents he shouldn't exists, even though he was President it would not fix his problem. That would be the same crime Brandon was committing by holding documents at his house illegally.
    Before we continue, I must ask you to grow the fuck up, and stop acting like a child. The president has a name, use it. I dont care what you think of him, but that nickname you have given him, just makes you look like shit. Be an adult, and write like one.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

Mason Michaels (06-05-2023)

4. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Before we continue, I must ask you to grow the fuck up, and stop acting like a child. The president has a name, use it. I dont care what you think of him, but that nickname you have given him, just makes you look like shit. Be an adult, and write like one.
    I don't care about your feels. People who never said a thing about "Drumpf" "tRump" "That Orange Man" "President Orange Man" and the myriad others do not have the moral authority or the high ground. They do not get to tell me what I can call Dementia Joe Brandon. So long as you understand who I am referring to, I don't give one whip how "offended" you may be by it.

Never once did I demand anyone at all to stop using "names" to refer to Trump (nor did you, Mr. YouMustGrowUpLikeMe), because I am not "offended" by someone making fun of the pResident. If you want to use Brandon's real name, use it. If you want to change it in your mind to what you want to see, by all means do so. But until you can give me six years of you denouncing anyone who ever made fun of tRump, then you have no means to pretend you are on some special pedestal of personal perfection and "demand" I speak the way you want me to speak.

If you think it makes me "look like doo" then go ahead and think it, you do not offend me, nor do you make me believe that you suddenly are incapable of understanding who I am referring to any more than you are when Jarod (for example) refers to tRump as "tRump" (like I did). LOL

Anyway, stop trying to misdirect the conversation with weak ad hom attacks on my supposed childlike writing, make your point and move on. You will fail to "shame" me into using the words you want me to use. I chose to reference the pResident in a way that may bother you, get over it.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

5. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,598 Times in 4,276 Posts

I don't care about your feels. People who never said a thing about "Drumpf" "tRump" "That Orange Man" "President Orange Man" and the myriad others do not have the moral authority or the high ground. They do not get to tell me what I can call Dementia Joe Brandon. So long as you understand who I am referring to, I don't give one whip how "offended" you may be by it.

Never once did I demand anyone at all to stop using "names" to refer to Trump (nor did you, Mr. YouMustGrowUpLikeMe), because I am not "offended" by someone making fun of the pResident. If you want to use Brandon's real name, use it. If you want to change it in your mind to what you want to see, by all means do so. But until you can give me six years of you denouncing anyone who ever made fun of tRump, then you have no means to pretend you are on some special pedestal of personal perfection and "demand" I speak the way you want me to speak.

If you think it makes me "look like doo" then go ahead and think it, you do not offend me, nor do you make me believe that you suddenly are incapable of understanding who I am referring to any more than you are when Jarod (for example) refers to tRump as "tRump" (like I did). LOL

Anyway, stop trying to misdirect the conversation with weak ad hom attacks on my supposed childlike writing, make your point and move on. You will fail to "shame" me into using the words you want me to use. I chose to reference the pResident in a way that may bother you, get over it.
    Yeah, it does make you look bad. It is quite immature.

6. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,634 Times in 9,300 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

By that measure, so is pResident Brandon.
    607746832030277ec967697e.jpg
    Trump treason
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

7. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,897 Times in 21,661 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,689 Times in 5,192 Posts
    Blog Entries

If this tape exists then I would say yes. Just as I would say it is clear that Brandon broke the law when documents that had no legal means to get into his house were found from days where he did not have access to them other than from the SCIF under the Capital. Even had he not brought them there himself, and there is no reasonable explanation as to how so many got there that doesn't start with him bringing them there, having them there and not returning them was illegal in and of itself.
    I suspect is the statute of limitations has passed on any crimes Biden may have committed, and you would need evidence Bid we n put them there or knew they were there.

It is refreshing however to hear you admit if the reporting is true Trump has committed a crime.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

evince (06-05-2023)

9. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If this tape exists then I would say yes. Just as I would say it is clear that Brandon broke the law when documents that had no legal means to get into his house were found from days where he did not have access to them other than from the SCIF under the Capital. Even had he not brought them there himself, and there is no reasonable explanation as to how so many got there that doesn't start with him bringing them there, having them there and not returning them was illegal in and of itself.
    I suspect is the statute of limitations has passed on any crimes Biden may have committed, and you would need evidence Bid we n put them there or knew they were there.

It is refreshing however to hear you admit if the reporting is true Trump has committed a crime.

Now let’s talk about obstruction of Justice… Why did they have to get a search warrant to get Trumps documents but were invited to search Biden’s house for such documents?

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

10. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,449 Times in 52,464 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post

Not a lawyer, but isn't there a law about a "continuing conspiracy to hide a crime"?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

11. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Not a lawyer, but isn't there a law about a "continuing conspiracy to hide a crime"?
    If there is evidence that someone knew it was ongoing, like there is against Trump… yes.

LOCK HIM UP!

12. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,766 Times in 27,240 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

13. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This is so grind and not Damo

Damo never posted like this

14. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

15. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Inferring Biden is a resident and NOT a president means the poster thinks the election was stolen

Damo would have never believed that clap trap

He insisted on facts

16. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,449 Times in 52,464 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    If there is evidence that someone knew it was ongoing, like there is against Trump… yes.
    Like ordering people to hide evidence? Lie about it to investigators?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

17. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Like ordering people to hide evidence? Lie about it to investigators?
    Yup, like that.

LOCK HIM UP!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

Doc Dutch (06-05-2023)