Thread: Pedo Joe Biden caught again telling his Naval Academy appointment LIE!!!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,231 Times in 3,449 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Default Pedo Joe Biden caught again telling his Naval Academy appointment LIE!!!

This is at least the THIRD TIME he's been caught lying about this!! Proven child molester, gaffe machine, serial liar. But he got 81 million votes???!!! He didn't get half that.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...61caa9e0&ei=21

june 1 2023 President Joe Biden shared what appears to be an altered version of a debunked story with Air Force graduates.

Speaking at the U.S. Air Force Academy graduation ceremony in Colorado, Biden said he'd applied to the Naval Academy but was deterred by the presence of its football stars.

"When I was graduating from high school 300 years ago, I applied to the Naval Academy," Biden said during his speech. "I was picked by a senator. There's two ways senators can pick, you can pick individually, or they can name 10 people and let the academy choose. I was a relatively good football player, so I had a shot."

But, Biden continued, Heisman Trophy winners Joe Bellino and Roger Staubach were on the Navy football team, which meant he likely wouldn't make it.

"I went to Delaware," he said.

However, as the Republican National Committee pointed out, there is no record of this happening.

The president spoke at the Naval Academy's graduation ceremony in 2022, telling a slightly different version of the story that was also heavily scrutinized.

In that tale, Delaware Republican Sen. J. Caleb Boggs appointed Biden to the Naval Academy in 1965. Biden later defeated Boggs to win one of Delaware's senate seats in 1972.

However, Biden graduated from the University of Delaware in 1965, meaning his timeline was off. Biden did play football in high school, graduating in 1961, and was a member of Delaware's freshman team.

The Air Force speech was at least the third iteration of the Naval Academy appointment story. In 2010, during a graduation speech while he was vice president, Biden also said he'd been appointed, citing 1960 rather than 1965.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    This is at least the THIRD TIME he's been caught lying about this!! Proven child molester, gaffe machine, serial liar. But he got 81 million votes???!!! He didn't get half that.
    That naughty naughty Pedo Joe.
    Lock Him Up

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,157 Times in 1,575 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 156 Times in 143 Posts

The left doesn’t care about Bidens lies

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerpeach View Post
    They called trump a liar but i can't think of a single lie trump told. Biden lies all the time and libs look the other way.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

They called trump a liar but i can't think of a single lie trump told. Biden lies all the time and libs look the other way.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,065 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

It's a well documented fact that biden is a lying piece of garbage. So we are left with a dilemma in regards to the numerous iterations of this story. He is either plainly lying or he is a demented old fool. I personally think it's both but given his love of lying I think its more the former than the latter.
    "Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners" - George Carlin

"Education is a system of imposed ignorance" - Noam Chomsky

"Leftists actually think everyone is as stupid as a leftist." - Yakuda

"No, Trump isn't a fascist, tatt boy." - moon

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Absolutely the worst prez in history but the media keeps protecting him.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,556 Times in 2,630 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 216 Times in 211 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerpeach View Post
    or his racism