Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden falls on his face on stage at Air Force Academy graduation.

1. #316 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,727 Times in 27,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,585 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudy_Takala

The author is a right wing shill

2. #317 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,727 Times in 27,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,585 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes View Post
    Wow! A new record for me! TWO separate posts to adequately express your outrage!

Look, I don’t know exactly how to explain this because people like you are either too stupid or too enamored with that old fool to look at the situation objectively.

I voted for daddy Bush (twice) because being the ex-director of the CIA, I was pretty sure he knew how to play dirty. In a world full of dirty players, that is a pretty useful skill to have. Along comes the hilldebeast, but she’s a different breed of dirty player, she’s the worst kind. She’s self-serving and arrogant. The tater head is the same way but more confused than arrogant. Both of their campaigns were engineered primarily to keep them out of jail. Their campaigns were like money laundering operations for the fucking mob. There was just no redeeming value to either of their campaigns. What about Trump you may ask? I don’t think he could have thrived in NYC real estate without being a little mobbed up, so he’s a dirty player too. I can live with that, because real world.

In short, I hold Biden and all the high jackasses in the highest contempt, which is difficult for me, being a Christian. Jesus is going to want to have a talk with me, I’m sure.

All out of fucks to give.
    Then stay in Russia foreskin lips

And stop tampering in American elections

3. #318 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,233 Times in 7,125 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes View Post
    Wow! A new record for me! TWO separate posts to adequately express your outrage!

Look, I don’t know exactly how to explain this because people like you are either too stupid or too enamored with that old fool to look at the situation objectively.

I voted for daddy Bush (twice) because being the ex-director of the CIA, I was pretty sure he knew how to play dirty. In a world full of dirty players, that is a pretty useful skill to have. Along comes the hilldebeast, but she’s a different breed of dirty player, she’s the worst kind. She’s self-serving and arrogant. The tater head is the same way but more confused than arrogant. Both of their campaigns were engineered primarily to keep them out of jail. Their campaigns were like money laundering operations for the fucking mob. There was just no redeeming value to either of their campaigns. What about Trump you may ask? I don’t think he could have thrived in NYC real estate without being a little mobbed up, so he’s a dirty player too. I can live with that, because real world.

In short, I hold Biden and all the high jackasses in the highest contempt, which is difficult for me, being a Christian. Jesus is going to want to have a talk with me, I’m sure.

All out of fucks to give.
    Pal, I'm just kidding! Please don't take me seriously.

Thanks! And forgive me for being out-of-line.

You are OK by me to express your opinions!

4. #319 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,327 Times in 52,381 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by QP! View Post
    You cannot ignore who the other party is going to run in these decisions.

IF Trump is the GOP nominee then Biden is the best person to beat him. He beats Trump in every way they will be compared but is sane and rational. HE is more physically fit then Trump. MOre mentally fit than Trump. There is not much for voters to consider beyond that, which other Dem candidates do not enjoy.

If it is not Trump then Biden would not likely be best.

But what we cannot allow to be done, is for the TrumpDerp base to try and isolate questions of mental and physical fitness to Biden alone where those are an issue but are worse for Trump. They did with Hilary's health, when Trump was more physically frail than Hillary. This is a place where whataboutisms are completely appropriate, as it is improper to say 'mental and physical fitness are reasons to not vote Biden in' while ignoring the guy they are pushing is worse in every way.
    Of course. OTOH, you are going with the "lesser of two evils" strategy and I gave up on that in 2012.

Yes, Biden is the best person to win in an election because the Democrats have no one better. I get it.

The Republican Convention is July 15-18, 2024. The Democratic Convention is August 19 to 22, 2024. Are you saying you're riding Biden all the way until a month before your convention before deciding to go with someone else if DeSantis or someone else runs?

To some extent they are just doing the same bullshit the Democrats did/do with Trump's slippery ramp. I'm posting about good, decent candidates, you're constantly talking about matters of degree. Yes, Trump is worse in all things. That's not a reason for vote Democrat. It's only a reason not to vote Republican.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

5. The Following User Groans At Doc Dutch For This Awful Post:

Phantasmal (06-02-2023)

6. #320 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    There comes a point in time- that we must face the fact- THAT HATERS ARE GOING TO HATE!

And there is nothing no one can do to change that fact!

Remember- above all else- HATE is always on the ballot- first and foremost.

We either vote for it- or we vote to prevent the haters from becoming our leaders!
    Don't forget FEAR. Politicians loooove to use FEAR to scare the shit out of people. It's immoral, but fearmongering works.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (06-02-2023)

8. #321 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,784 Times in 17,238 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Of course. OTOH, you are going with the "lesser of two evils" strategy and I gave up on that in 2012.

Yes, Biden is the best person to win in an election because the Democrats have no one better. I get it.

The Republican Convention is July 15-18, 2024. The Democratic Convention is August 19 to 22, 2024. Are you saying you're riding Biden all the way until a month before your convention before deciding to go with someone else if DeSantis or someone else runs?

To some extent they are just doing the same bullshit the Democrats did/do with Trump's slippery ramp. I'm posting about good, decent candidates, you're constantly talking about matters of degree. Yes, Trump is worse in all things. That's not a reason for vote Democrat. It's only a reason not to vote Republican.
    Biden can win again. However, I prefer Warren or Buttigieg. I was not for Biden last time. However, he has done a good job in tough circumstances. I am his age, so being 80 is not a problem, but he seems physically frail.

9. #322 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Biden can win again.

However, I prefer Warren or Buttigieg. I was not for Biden last time. However, he has done a good job in tough circumstances. I am his age, so being 80 is not a problem, but he seems physically frail.
    Will he die in office? Last out the entire term?

Warren is 74 herself. Buttigieg is a good guy but lacks the charisma to be POTUS. Physically frail is, indeed, the frickin' problem. Why is he frail? He's fucking 80.

10. #323 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Don't forget FEAR. Politicians loooove to use FEAR to scare the shit out of people. It's immoral, but fearmongering works.
    Those transgender kids and Gays are scary to them.

They may even feel they will groom the entire population- including themselves.

11. #324 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,327 Times in 6,017 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QP! View Post
    You are correct on the first part.

But on the second part everyone over Grade 5 already knew the answer to question was him being stupid. Trump just did not know (as you say he was asking) what everyone else laughed at him for not knowing. Far worse than a gaffe. And thus why Trump later lied about what he said trying to say he was not being serious asking it. Trump realized after the fact how stupid he was.
    Yup, it didn't help that the Clorox and Lysol companies had to issue Public Service Announcements saying:
    "Under no circumstances should anyone inject or ingest any of our cleaning products"
    Because people were calling them up asking if drinking Clorox would cure COVID.

And then, after the embarrassment of saying something so moronic, he had to do damage control and say he was being sarcastic to try to cover up for his utterly stupid statement.

And ExcessLies comes on here to give Trump blow jobs and tries to convince us it's similar to chemotherapy. Some MAGA morons just love to suck Trump's dick.
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

QP! (06-02-2023)

13. #325 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Those transgender kids and Gays are scary to them.

They may even feel they will groom the entire population- including themselves.
    True. IMO, they're afraid of "turning" gay just like their daddies were afraid of "turning" black if they shared the same water fountain.

It's all about the grooming: grooming to fear gays, guns or globalists. Some people are stupid enough to fall for it. By my count, about half the population. LOL

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (06-02-2023)

15. #326 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    Yup, it didn't help that the Clorox and Lysol companies had to issue Public Service Announcements saying:
    "Under no circumstances should anyone inject or ingest any of our cleaning products"
    Because people were calling them up asking if drinking Clorox would cure COVID.

And then, after the embarrassment of saying something so moronic, he had to do damage control and say he was being sarcastic to try to cover up for his utterly stupid statement.

And ExcessLies comes on here to give Trump blow jobs and tries to convince us it's similar to chemotherapy. Some MAGA morons just love to suck Trump's dick.
    QED on dumbasses. What kind of intelligence does it take to remind an adult they should not drink or inject bleach?

ExLax is either a malicious liar or he's demented. Most of the ardent elderly Euro-American Trumpers are the latter; they exhibit all the same problems they are accusing Biden of having.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (06-02-2023)

17. #327 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,784 Times in 17,238 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

Will he die in office? Last out the entire term?

Warren is 74 herself. Buttigieg is a good guy but lacks the charisma to be POTUS. Physically frail is, indeed, the frickin' problem. Why is he frail? He's fucking 80.
    I am fucking 80. I am not frail. Nobody knows when the lights will go out.

18. #328 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

True. IMO, they're afraid of "turning" gay just like their daddies were afraid of "turning" black if they shared the same water fountain.

It's all about the grooming: grooming to fear gays, guns or globalists. Some people are stupid enough to fall for it. By my count, about half the population. LOL

Makes sense!

19. #329 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    I am fucking 80. I am not frail. Nobody knows when the lights will go out.
    Doubtful. Agreed. Still, the pattern of their mental and physical deterioration is easily determined.

20. #330 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Makes sense!
    Sadly true!