Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden falls on his face on stage at Air Force Academy graduation.

1. #346 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,628 Times in 21,489 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    "All of you people are the bad people, the dirty people, the people who must be disposed of before arrival at UTOPIA" is where you are going if not careful.
    Our choices…

Old and batshit crazy - Trump

V.

Old - Biden

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

2. #347 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Biden is a mix of "50 First Dates" and "Weekend at Bernie's" and most of America knows it regardless of whatever fan fiction you believe about his "virility and bike riding"....

Biden gets up each morning around 9 and watches a video reintroducing him to the idea that he's the President and shouldn't be afraid of his "new" surroundings, showing him a picture of his wife, the most doctoriest of all doctors in the land of doctors, and a picture of his kid who still lives with him in the White House because he's afraid that he'll be arrested and cannot do an actual job, and the staff that will surround him during the day.

Then, once he's back into "top form" and they've made sure he can still read, they then they put a "lid" on the day so they can write fan fiction where this barely functional dementia patient is riding bicycles (when he actually did that he fell there too). When they need him to function away from the White House they have to lid the day for at least a week (sometimes two) preparing his new drug cycles to extend his functional hours longer than the 6 or so he can be lucid in normally (here we see the only cycles he actually rides other than in fiction) and resetting his sleep schedule so that his lucid moments of the day coincide with speech time.

Knowing that the drugs will only be effective for a short period of time they must get him off the heavy dosages that can make it so he can function for a couple hours longer well enough to convince leftist idiots that he's semi-functional all the time. If he's to appear publicly they then pack him off to wherever he must be telling him over and over again to just read the 'prompter so he won't go off-script and start speaking in tongues... Then just before he takes the stage they remind him to pick up his feet so he won't old man shuffle and that he must read the 'prompter and not ad-lib, at all, just read the 'prompter... then once they send him out on stage they begin to plead with the little gods... (please! make him just read the 'prompter!)... Once he forgets what he's doing and starts shaking hands with nobody at all they keep saying, "Mr. President" until he remembers that he's supposed to answer now when someone says that and shuffles, sometimes trips, and tries to touch the woman taking pictures as they finally get him to go where he's supposed to go...

They then lid his day immediately, get him to old man "shuffle-jog" to the chopper so they can give leftist readers of fan fiction a reason to pretend that he looked hale and hearty during his barely functional speech where he literally fell on his face or shook hands with nobody at all while wandering about the stage...

This is the actual day in the life of pResident Brandon. And every danged one of us could do it.
    Indeed.

3. #348 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Those transgender kids and Gays are scary to them.

They may even feel they will groom the entire population- including themselves.
    Pay attention, Gecko, the right does not fear transgender kids or gays, The right believes them to be immoral, freaks and abominations.

Are we clear on that, Gecko?

4. #349 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Pay attention, Gecko, the right does not fear transgender kids or gays, The right believes them to be immoral, freaks and abominations.

Once again proving you are a demented White Supremacist and oath-breaker who hates kids.

The day your wife slips some "special sauce" in your oatmeal, the better for your family, Captain Earl, ex-USAF and current traitor.

If you let your fellow Oath-Breaker Jessica Watkins blow you, does that make you gay, Cap'n Earl? Does she wear a Tuck Uniform?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...case-rcna86433
    Self-proclaimed 'idiot' Oath Keeper sentenced to more than 8 years in Jan. 6 case
    Jessica Watkins, a transgender military veteran, admitted to joining in pushing officers inside the Capitol on Jan. 6.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

5. #350 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The right does not fear transgender kids or gays, The right believes them to be immoral, freaks and abominations.

6. #351 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,139 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 245 Times in 239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Thanks for your display of the arrogant far Left. It helps others understand why I'm not a Democrat.

Same for your claim to not stand up for your morals if it means getting hurt.
    I stand up for my family and my community.

I will not sit by and hold to my morals if i have a chance to stop Hitler or serial killer and as i get killed instead, and know they are going for my family, friends and neighbours next, i die in solace thinking my last thoughts 'at least i was true to my morals so i am ok with them all dying'.

Again i get there are people like you ok with that choice. That you would rather die holding to a principle and seeing your entire family and community killed and when they ask 'why did you not stop him when you had the chance', yo ucan answer them earnesty and say 'I was not going to compromise my morals for myself or you, sorry'.

People like y0ou have existed all throughout history and others suffer the consequences but i understand that choice is your right.

It is people like you though who do not understand my right to protect myself and my family. You think we are all wrong in not just dying for our morals while allowing evil to spread.

7. #352 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Port Tack View Post
    You have it backwards. It is a condition where someone supports trump after he has been impeached twice, charged with 30 felonies, found guilty of raping a woman, incited a takeover of our country, blatantly lies about winning an election and steals numerous classified documents when leaving the whitehouse. There is no way someone could logically believe and support this asshole and not be deranged, that is Trump derangement syndrome.
    Yup.

Trumpderp are obsessed with him as a cult leader. They fettishize him making him into their version of an uber chad superhero type ignoring he is obese, old and due to avoiding exercise his entire life has developed more of the typical body of an octogenarian old women as opposed to an octogenarian old man. They clearly have sexual crushes on him.

It is the very definition of TDS as they distort all reality to cling to fantasy images of him.

And then they say anyone who injects reality into it has TDS because, in their mind, anyone countering their fantasy view of Trump is obsessed with Trump. FLOL.

8. #353 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And??

So what if the right does not approve of others life choices or the way they are born.

Why should the right try to do anything, for instance, to a gay person just because they think them to be 'immoral, freaks and abominations'?

Do you not believe in the American ideal of letting everyone individually pursue their own 'life, liberty and pursuit of happiness'? Why does the right believe that does not matter and what matters is that others submit and live their lives the way right thinks they should?

9. #354 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Developing story: Full on face plant. The guy is clearly too old and feeble to be President. He would be 86 when he leaves office if given a 2nd term.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-f...ment-ceremony/
    This pathetic old man is a disgrace.

The Chinese and Russians must be laughing their heads off. .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

ExpressLane (06-03-2023)

11. #355 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by QP! View Post
    I stand up for my family and my community.

I will not sit by and hold to my morals if i have a chance to stop Hitler or serial killer and as i get killed instead, and know they are going for my family, friends and neighbours next, i die in solace thinking my last thoughts 'at least i was true to my morals so i am ok with them all dying'.

Again i get there are people like you ok with that choice. That you would rather die holding to a principle and seeing your entire family and community killed and when they ask 'why did you not stop him when you had the chance', yo ucan answer them earnesty and say 'I was not going to compromise my morals for myself or you, sorry'.

People like y0ou have existed all throughout history and others suffer the consequences but i understand that choice is your right.

It is people like you though who do not understand my right to protect myself and my family. You think we are all wrong in not just dying for our morals while allowing evil to spread.
    Nice waffle. First you condemn a fictional character for standing up for his morals and family then you claim you'd do the same. LOL

Secondly, your repeated use of "people like you" puts you into this category: Understanding left-wing authoritarianism: Relations to the dark personality traits, altruism, and social justice commitment

we investigated the relationship of left-wing authoritarianism with the ego-focused trait of narcissism. Based on existing research, we expected individuals with higher levels of left-wing authoritarianism to also report higher levels of narcissism. Further, as individuals with leftist political attitudes can be assumed to be striving for social equality, we expected left-wing authoritarianism to also be positively related to prosocial traits, but narcissism to remain a significant predictor of left-wing authoritarianism above and beyond those prosocial dispositions.

12. #356 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by QP! View Post
    And??

So what if the right does not approve of others life choices or the way they are born.

Why should the right try to do anything, for instance, to a gay person just because they think them to be 'immoral, freaks and abominations'?

Do you not believe in the American ideal of letting everyone individually pursue their own 'life, liberty and pursuit of happiness'? Why does the right believe that does not matter and what matters is that others submit and live their lives the way right thinks they should?
    Research “degenerate.”

When they try to indoctrinate six year olds with this degenerate crap, it becomes our business.

Do you understand now?

13. #357 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Research “degenerate.”
    Did. This came up:

14. #358 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Biden’s daughter is so angry with him that she will no longer shower with him.

15. #359 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump loves a good lap dance from 15 year olds.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-04-2023), Trumpet (06-03-2023)

17. #360 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Biden’s daughter is so angry with him that she will no longer shower with him.
    I got a warning from Phanny for mentioning that. Go figure.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

Earl (06-03-2023)