Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Desantis on tariffs? (real maga), culture war distraction

1. #211 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,556 Times in 2,630 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 217 Times in 212 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Every once in a while this one makes me chuckle.
    he just starts repeating himself - trolls deserve nothing in return but contempt

NiftyNiblick: Raising tariffs will succeed in making consumer purchases more expensive,
    but it will do nothing to create American jobs.

me: it would have an impact on jobs, but not enough to offset the massive rise in prices.

troll boy: Non-sequitur fallacy. Unrelated factors.

me - economic illiterate fallacy

troll boy: this had nothing to do with the economy.

me - laughs at the moron for pages and pages. invents the argument of a moron fallacy

2. #212 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,129 Times in 11,701 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    he just starts repeating himself - trolls deserve nothing in return but contempt
    Inversion fallacy.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

3. #213 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Inversion fallacy.
    argument of a moronic troll fallacy

4. #214 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,859 Times in 3,139 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

projection

bwahaha. Because of technology problems

derp derp

Not because he is an asshole. or a traitor to people loyal to him.
    Still nothing in response to my post #29 I see... hmmmmmmm....

Did you see Ron! DeSaster get all pissy about a reporter asking him how to pronounce his name? He acted like it was a gotcha question. hahahahaha TOO FUNNY...

First, he goes "it's ridiculous, these stupid things" (boohoohoo, pout pout pout) ... then, he lamely quips "Listen, the way to pronounce my last name: winner".

What a pansy ass cry baby... I'm sorry, but I've lost all respect for the guy at this point... He did plenty of good things for Florida at first (mostly before the RNC's management team took control of him), but holy crap he's just gotten worse and worse as time has gone on... That's what happens when you sell out for money...

Did you also see that the corrupt RNC has changed their rules so that their candidates, in order to participate in their debates, must sign a loyalty pledge to support the eventual Republican nominee? What a joke... Back in 2016 they all (except for Trump) promised to support the eventual Republican nominee, and that ended up being Trump, yet NONE of them supported Trump in the general as they pledged to do... Who in their right mind thinks that any of those morons are going to honor their word this time around? They just want a debate stage absent of Trump so they can all rail on him without him being there in person to defend himself. It's pathetic and cowardly.

If I were Trump, I would refuse to sign any such pledge, release a statement pointing out that the RNC demands pledged loyalty yet at every turn they refuse to be loyal to their voting base, clearly proclaim at the beginning and end of the statement that he solely pledges his loyalty to WE THE PEOPLE and not to any corrupt elitist private club, and then I would hold competing rallies in the vicinity of any and all RNC debates... maybe take a moment during the rally to have a bit of the debate playing on the monitor while mocking the absurdity of it.

The RNC is completely and utterly dead to me.
    Last edited by gfm7175; 06-02-2023 at 05:52 PM.

5. #215 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    Still nothing in response to my post #29 I see... hmmmmmmm....

Did you see Ron! DeSaster get all pissy about a reporter asking him how to pronounce his name? He acted like it was a gotcha question. hahahahaha TOO FUNNY...

First, he goes "it's ridiculous, these stupid things" (boohoohoo, pout pout pout) ... then, he lamely quips "Listen, the way to pronounce my last name: winner".

What a pansy ass cry baby... I'm sorry, but I've lost all respect for the guy at this point... He did plenty of good things for Florida at first (mostly before the RNC's management team took control of him), but holy crap he's just gotten worse and worse as time has gone on... That's what happens when you sell out for money...

Did you also see that the corrupt RNC has changed their rules so that their candidates, in order to participate in their debates, must sign a loyalty pledge to support the eventual Republican nominee? What a joke... Back in 2016 they all (except for Trump) promised to support the eventual Republican nominee, and that ended up being Trump, yet NONE of them supported Trump in the general as they pledged to do... Who in their right mind thinks that any of those morons are going to honor their word this time around? They just want a debate stage absent of Trump so they can all rail on him without him being there in person to defend himself. It's pathetic and cowardly.

If I were Trump, I would refuse to sign any such pledge, release a statement pointing out that the RNC demands pledged loyalty yet at every turn they refuse to be loyal to their voting base, clearly proclaim at the beginning and end of the statement that he solely pledges his loyalty to WE THE PEOPLE and not to any corrupt elitist private club, and then I would hold competing rallies in the vicinity of any and all RNC debates... maybe take a moment during the rally to have a bit of the debate playing on the monitor while mocking the absurdity of it.

The RNC is completely and utterly dead to me.
    you have to be the dumbest mother fucker on the planet

6. #216 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,859 Times in 3,139 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

you have to be the dumbest mother fucker on the planet
    Yuuuuuuuup, that's ME alright...