Thread: Tara Reade, who accused Joe Biden of sexual assault, defects to Russia

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,563 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uncensored2008 View Post
    Believe all women

Unless the perpetrator is a democrat - in which case call all women lying whores.
    Try again. You believe them while you verify. If her claims do not hold up, you do not believe her. There you go using "all". You should know better.
    Last edited by Nordberg; 06-02-2023 at 01:01 PM.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,058 Times in 2,498 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 71 Times in 70 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Try gain. You believe them while you verify. If her claims do not hold up, you do not believe her. There you go using "all". You should know better.
    Believe all women.

Unless the facts threaten democrat rule. Then call women lying whores.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,615 Times in 51,912 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    I never heard of her, Trumper.

Who cares if she defects to Russia.

If Biden assaulted her, perhaps that's the reason she is defecting...no justice for the left in America.

Crazy Bernie spent his honeymoon in Russia. I wish they had kept him.
    That's a lie, Earl, but I'm willing to concede your mental condition caused you to forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    Biden is unfortunately what he always was: a rather mean-spirited plagiarist, liar, and nihilist, from his Clarence Thomas character assassination infamy and Tara Reade groping to his foul racist talk and his monumental habitual grifting. His disasters are the same old, same old Biden trademark, performance-art screw-ups.
    Indeed.
    You even thanked his post, Oath-Breaker
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Are you starting to get the feeling that Ms. Reade is missing some attic insulation? lol
    Yes....which would explain her appeal to Down Under dumbasses, drug addicts and Pedo Don fans.

https://www.newsweek.com/biden-accus...russia-1803459
    Biden Accuser Tara Reade Leaves U.S. for 'Safety' of Russia
    ara Reade, who accused President Joe Biden of sexually assaulting her in 1993, is requesting Russian citizenship from Vladimir Putin due to concerns about her safety in the United States.

She served as Biden's former aide in the 1990s when he represented Delaware as a U.S. Senator. While Biden was in the midst of his most recent presidential campaign, Reade filed a criminal complaint with the Washington Metropolitan Police Department in April 2020 accusing him of pushing her against the wall in a Senate corridor and penetrating her with his fingers.

Sitting alongside Maria Butina, who was arrested in 2018 after pleading guilty to conspiring to act as a foreign agent in an attempt to influence NRA and U.S. policy to benefit the Kremlin, Reade detailed her current state of mind while lamenting that she's still "never gotten an investigation" into the current U.S. president.

"One thing I want to make clear, and I want my fellow American citizens to hear this if they see this: Don't be intimidated because I'm not," Reade told the interviewer from Sputnik International as part of a four-plus hour interview. "I'm not going to be intimidated, bullied or silenced. I'm going to speak out and I'm willing to speak under oath about the corruption I witnessed, about the crime I experienced. And it is remarkable that Joe Biden raped me when I worked for him at US Congress and I'm supposed to be the fugitive. That is ridiculous and it's unacceptable."

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,956 Times in 10,497 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 573 Times in 557 Posts
    Blog Entries

In my opinion both Tara Reade and E.Jean Carroll are riddled with more issues than a magazine stand but,
    both claimed to have been sexually assaulted,
    both immediately told friends of the attack,
    both their claims could not be provably substantiated,
    but, only one has been brought to court
    but only one has had massive media coverage resulting in a trial.
    but only one has fired up the alt lefties like Brandonpresident, Mr. Tiny Penis, the sandwich boy, and a half dozen other twits here that want us to "believe all women" as long as it is their woman.
    Sorry for the misgendering and offending all the Karens here because I used the word "woman"

As for the six other women who have made claims against Brandon, we get crickets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lionfish For This Post:

Uncensored2008 (06-02-2023)

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    In my opinion both Tara Reade and E.Jean Carroll are riddled with more issues than a magazine stand but,
    but only one has fired up the alt lefties like Brandonpresident, Mr. Tiny Penis, the sandwich boy, and a half dozen other twits here that want us to "believe all women" as long as it is their woman.
    Sorry for the misgendering and offending all the Karens here because I used the word "woman"

As for the six other women who have made claims against Brandon, we get crickets.
    Lock Him Up

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,563 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

They are not the same. Reade had zero verification,. He r description of where and how it happened was impossible. It would have been in public. Her story changed often and at no time was it believable.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

evince (06-02-2023), Phantasmal (06-02-2023)

10. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,956 Times in 10,497 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 573 Times in 557 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    They are not the same. Reade had zero verification,. He r description of where and how it happened was impossible. It would have been in public. Her story changed often and at no time was it believable.
    Ever listen to Carroll? Their stories are nearrly parallel.
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

11. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ever listen to Carroll? Their stories are nearrly parallel.
    In what way????
    Lock Him Up

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

evince (06-02-2023)

13. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    She remained a Democrat even after Biden raped her.
    How would being raped cause you to change your voting affiliation? Being forced to have sex suddenly means you would be conservative? I really am curious, what makes you think you would change your party affiliation because someone raped you?
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

14. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    How would being raped cause you to change your voting affiliation? Being forced to have sex suddenly means you would be conservative? I really am curious, what makes you think you would change your party affiliation because someone raped you?
    Would you really keep supporting a party that allowed one of it's leaders to fuck you over?

I never voted Democrat, but respected NOW, the National Organization of Women, until 1992 when they threw women under the bus in their rush to support Bill Clinton. I refuse to support immoral organizations and lost all respect for NOW. Yes, politics can be dirty, but I'm not required support it, look the other way or to applaud it. I simply refuse to vote for it.

The Republican Party's lack of morality finally caused me to lose all respect for them after 2012 when they tossed out the results of their own "Growth & Opportunity Project" in favor of white supremacy. That doesn't cause me to vote Democrat. It only forced me to vote Third Party; specifically the Libertarian Party.

Reade had a choice and she chose to stick with her molester's party. Either she's crazy, which the Russian thing indicates, or she lied as proved by her continuing to vote Democrat.

15. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Would you really keep supporting a party that allowed one of it's leaders to fuck you over?

I never voted Democrat, but respected NOW, the National Organization of Women, until 1992 when they threw women under the bus in their rush to support Bill Clinton. I refuse to support immoral organizations and lost all respect for NOW. Yes, politics can be dirty, but I'm not required support it, look the other way or to applaud it. I simply refuse to vote for it.

The Republican Party's lack of morality finally caused me to lose all respect for them after 2012 when they tossed out the results of their own "Growth & Opportunity Project" in favor of white supremacy. That doesn't cause me to vote Democrat. It only forced me to vote Third Party; specifically the Libertarian Party.

Reade had a choice and she chose to stick with her molester's party. Either she's crazy, which the Russian thing indicates, or she lied as proved by her continuing to vote Democrat.
    It depends, did the party "allow" this or did they simply not believe her, though they told us we should believe women. I get what you are saying a bit, but I do not see how being a victim would change what I believed. Maybe if I were Conservative and thought the Ds would "protect" me better because they would "believe"...

My guess is she still thought that abortion at any moment up to and including the third birthday of the child was "good" and believed other things that made her choose to continue to vote and work with folks that agreed with her rather than change parties and work with folks that thought you shouldn't spill your seed on the ground because that is "murder" and other things she didn't believe (and yes, these are hyperbole and exaggeration, it doesn't matter which beliefs that made her a Democrat, it is likely they did not change after she was victimized).

I would not vote for the person who victimized me, and I would loudly as possible tell people about it if and when they were running for office, but I would not change my beliefs because someone victimized me.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

16. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

17. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

She had all the power to press a case you idiot

Why didn’t she?

18. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries