Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Democrats worry third-party candidate will hand 2024 election to Republicans

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    This would be good if Manchin would run third party and take votes away from Democrats

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...on-effect-2024
    So, you think we're going to have an actual election in 2024? I don't think we will, I think we'll have more theater.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 Times in 1,260 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 79 Times in 76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    So, you think we're going to have an actual election in 2024? I don't think we will, I think we'll have more theater.
    The Democrats will be watched much more closely this time as will the voting machines

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The Democrats will be watched much more closely this time as will the voting machines
    You should be watching the GOP traitors just as closely.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightbringer For This Post:

gfm7175 (06-02-2023)

5. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    You should be watching the GOP traitors just as closely.
    They didn't steal the presidential election

6. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The fuck they didn't.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightbringer For This Post:

ptif219 (06-02-2023)

8. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,846 Times in 3,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Democrats do not want Biden.
    Democrat VOTERS do not want Biden (their mantra is "well, but... but at least he's not Trump"). Democrat POLITICIANS want Biden (cognitively gone, expendable).

DeSantis will be President
    How do you figure?

Even IF Ron! were to get the Republican nomination nod (due to the Trump-related legal witch-hunts, due to RNC gameplaying to somehow "not allow a "felon" to be nominated", etc etc), there are still two HUGE problems that stand in Ron!'s way of "becoming President" without even getting into the issues of election fraud and the Democrat's well-oiled ballot harvesting machine:

1) How will Ron! make up for losing the significant "only Trump" group of voters who will refuse to turn out for him? My rather conservative guess is that this group of people consists of roughly 9 million people...

2) Which "Rust Belt" State is Ron! going to win, and how exactly will he go about winning it?

Even IF you give Ron! the states/areas of Arizona, Georgia, New Hampshire, Maine 2nd, AND Nebraska 2nd, D's will STILL get 271 electoral votes.

Unless you think that Ron! is going to somehow win Virginia, Colorado, New Mexico, or Nevada, then this is where you tell me precisely how Ron! is going to win any of the "Rust Belt" states of Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, or Pennsylvania?

I live in Wisconsin and I can GUARANTEE you that Ron! stands zero chance of winning here (the Southwestern and Northern portions of the state in particular will NOT turn out for Ron! if he is the candidate, or they'll otherwise vote for the Democrat). Only the Milwaukee suburbs would turn out for Ron!, and that's not nearly enough for him to win... Earlier this year, Daniel Kelly rejected the MAGA endorsement so MAGA stayed home and he got trounced in his very winnable Supreme Court race. Thanks to RINOs being RINOs, communist libtards now control our Supreme Court.

9. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

... but they condoned the theft all the same. They are just as much to blame.

10. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    Democrat VOTERS do not want Biden (their mantra is "well, but... but at least he's not Trump"). Democrat POLITICIANS want Biden (cognitively gone, expendable).

How do you figure?

Even IF Ron! were to get the Republican nomination nod (due to the Trump-related legal witch-hunts, due to RNC gameplaying to somehow "not allow a "felon" to be nominated", etc etc), there are still two HUGE problems that stand in Ron!'s way of "becoming President" without even getting into the issues of election fraud and the Democrat's well-oiled ballot harvesting machine:

1) How will Ron! make up for losing the significant "only Trump" group of voters who will refuse to turn out for him? My rather conservative guess is that this group of people consists of roughly 9 million people...

2) Which "Rust Belt" State is Ron! going to win, and how exactly will he go about winning it?

Even IF you give Ron! the states/areas of Arizona, Georgia, New Hampshire, Maine 2nd, AND Nebraska 2nd, D's will STILL get 271 electoral votes.

Unless you think that Ron! is going to somehow win Virginia, Colorado, New Mexico, or Nevada, then this is where you tell me precisely how Ron! is going to win any of the "Rust Belt" states of Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, or Pennsylvania?

I live in Wisconsin and I can GUARANTEE you that Ron! stands zero chance of winning here (the Southwestern and Northern portions of the state in particular will NOT turn out for Ron! if he is the candidate, or they'll otherwise vote for the Democrat). Only the Milwaukee suburbs would turn out for Ron!, and that's not nearly enough for him to win... Earlier this year, Daniel Kelly rejected the MAGA endorsement so MAGA stayed home and he got trounced in his very winnable Supreme Court race. Thanks to RINOs being RINOs, communist libtards now control our Supreme Court.
    Because people do not want Biden or Trump

11. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Because people do not want Biden or Trump
    People want Trump. He's adored by We The People everywhere he goes.

12. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,784 Times in 17,238 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

Both parties have monitors in every election. What does looking at a voting machine accomplish?

13. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

People want Trump. He's adored by We The People everywhere he goes.
    According to the polls you are correct

14. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Both parties have monitors in every election. What does looking at a voting machine accomplish?
    Rememeber in PA they sent GOP monitors home with Trump 400,000 votes ahead and when they came back Biden was 800,000 votes ahead?. Yet we are told it was a secure and honest election. Things like this is why we know Biden and the Democrats stole the election

15. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How do you figure?

Watch and see

16. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

According to the polls you are correct
    Polls, observation, and just plain talking to people.

17. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Watch and see
    That doesn't answer my questions.