Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I DON'T THINK MOST AMERICANS UNDERSTAND THIS....

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 84 Times in 79 Posts

Default I DON'T THINK MOST AMERICANS UNDERSTAND THIS....

I DON'T THINK THE AVERAGE, NORMAL AMERICAN (i.e. "CHARLIE BROWN") HAS WOKEN UP TO THE FACT THAT THE DEMOCRAT PARTY IS NO LONGER ANYTHING LIKE HARRY TRUMAN'S DEMOCRAT PARTY. IT IS NOW THE PARTY OF THE VERY WEALTHY.

This is how California was destroyed. California is now a medieval, binary state just like England during the 12th and 13th centuries. There was the King at the very top along with his Lords, Barons and Knights in the wealthy/privileged upper class. There was NO MIDDLE - CLASS Most of the population were in the lower/bottom class which was made up of serfs (essentially slaves who worked the land owned of the Barons and Lords and were paid a pittance) and the peasants (indigent vagrants). Life in the bottom class was miserable - the serfs, for example, were forced to spend all of their days engaged in hard, physical labour and being shat on from a high place, (generally speaking). These wretched souls usually died young.

Today's American Democrat is the vessel that mega-wealty corporatists use the make their (Leftist, idealist, "pie-in-the-sky" Utopist) political ideals a reality. That's what happened in California. The Silicon Valley Tech company CEOs became astronomically wealthy and invested large amounts of capital in the California Democrat Party because, ideologically the two groups were reasonably closely alligned. These result was what you see in California today - a festering shit-hole.

Biden's democrat Party are no different, they represent the interests of the extremely wealthy. They are already destroying the American lower-middle class, and if you do not throw them out in 2024, they will finish the job. If you think the Biden Democratic Party gives a single flying fuck about the Souther Border Crisis (and fentanyl deaths), destroying traditional schooling, gutting the American economy, taxing the living day-lights out of the working - middle classes -THINK AGAIN

The ancient Greeks and Romans warned against government by a wealthy elite. This is what you have today in America. If "We the People" don't wake up to the fact that in today's America, the Democratic Party are the Party of the very wealthy, and throw the scum out in 2024, they will live to regret it.

Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!!
    Last edited by Dachshund; 05-29-2023 at 10:48 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachshund For This Post:

Earl (05-30-2023)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,233 Times in 7,125 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

It is a little bit of everything in today's world.

You really can't make generalizations about the income level or wealth of people that vote Republican or Democrat!

You've got your rich, poor, and everybody twixt and between that vote Democratic or Republican!

Next!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

Lionfish (05-29-2023)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,784 Times in 17,238 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

The Repubs are a subsidiary of the rich and corporations. They vote for eliminating regulations and cutting taxes for the wealthy. The Dems budgeted an IRS to investigate the wealthy and corporations for their blatant tax evasion. The debt agreement includes the Reds cutting back on that. Our Australian right-winger is wrong again.

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,238 Times in 7,656 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

You are correct, Dachsund...

...YOU DON'T THINK.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-29-2023)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 84 Times in 79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post

You really can't make generalizations about the income level or wealth of people that vote Republican or Democrat!

You've got your rich, poor, and everybody twixt and between that vote Democratic or Republican!

Next!

Green Lizard....dude

Your remarks are known as "Bromides." A Bromide is a trite, banal, statement that is intended to soothe or placate, like, "Follow your dreams !" or "Love conquers all." Your statements: "It's a little bit of everything in today's world" and"You've got rich, poor, and everyone twixt and between that vote Democrat or Republican," are bromides intended to evade confronting a fact. It is an ugly fact, that has been devastating America ,in particular, since the current Biden Democratic was installed in Jan of 2021.

The Democratic Party has, indeed, become the political party of the extremely wealthy. There's no doubt about it, Green Lizard !

You claim that: "You really can't make generalisations about the income level or wealth of people that vote Democrat or Republican."

I ain't so sure about that, Green Lizard.

Coz ain't it true that ever since the days of Franklin D. Roosevelt, Democrats have claimed the title, (often falsely), of being the Party of the working man. Take good ol', "Scanton Joe" (Biden), "Lunch Pail - Joe, the honest, "salt of the Earth" champion of the American worker! (pardon me a moment while I barf). To continue. Back in the day of FDR, many in the South - both White and Black developed a dedication to Franklin Roosevelt and the Democratic Party because of "New Deal" policies. To quote the famous ballad, "Song of the South," by the country music band , "Alabama"....

(A ONE, A TWO - A ONE-TWO-THREE-FOUR....)

"Cotton on the roadside, cotton in the ditch
    We all picked the cotton but we never got rich
    Daddy was a veteran, a Southern Democrat
    They ought to get a rich man to vote like that....

Well somebody told us Wall Street fell
    But we were so poor that we couldn't tell
    The cotton was short and the weeds was tall
    But Mr Roosevelt's a gonna save us all."

But here's is some "hot poop" for you, Green Lizard, in the form of hard data published by the IRS in 2022 that shows the Democratic Party's transition from the party of the working man to the Party of the very rich is complete.

The IRS research data I refer to (published in 2022) shows that 65% of US taxpayers with a household income of $500,000 or more were in Democrat districts, white 74% of taxpayers with a household income of $100,000 or less were in Republican Districts.

While this reversal has been going on for for years, the change has been particularly noticeable since the 2016 election of Donald Trump, who won not only in the South and Mid-West, but also the "Rust Belt" states, once off limits to Republicans. Right, Green Lizard ? What happened in 2016 was not a victory for hatefulness over decency. It is best understood as a repudiation of the American power structure. The Democratic Party had cozied up to Wall Street, the super-wealthy elites of Silicon Vally and the political class, rather than supporting America's working-middle classes.

Now the American working - middle classes are rejecting the Democratic Party because despite its years of promising to support them and being rewarded with power, the Democratic Party did NOTHING to stop their decline - quite the opposite.

If you wish to remind me that Joe Biden's Democrat Party defeated Donald Trump in 2020, I have to tell you that I, along with 75 million Americans do not believe it. The 2020 election was stolen from Trump. Mail-in ballot fraud was a large factor, as well as rigged software in Dominion electronic voting machines and God knows how many other dirty electoral tricks robbed Trump of victory.

The Democrat Party are just a shower of morally-bankrupt, "skanky hoes" turning tricks for the super - wealthy, globalist dudes on Wall Street and in the Big Tech companies of Silicon valley, and such like.

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!
    Last edited by Dachshund; 05-29-2023 at 04:09 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachshund For This Post:

Earl (05-30-2023)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,095 Times in 12,622 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,439 Times in 1,383 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
    I DON'T THINK THE AVERAGE, NORMAL AMERICAN (i.e. "CHARLIE BROWN") HAS WOKEN UP TO THE FACT THAT THE DEMOCRAT PARTY IS NO LONGER ANYTHING LIKE HARRY TRUMAN'S DEMOCRAT PARTY. IT IS NOW THE PARTY OF THE VERY WEALTHY.

This is how California was destroyed. California is now a medieval, binary state just like England during the 12th and 13th centuries. There was the King at the very top along with his Lords, Barons and Knights in the wealthy/privileged upper class. There was NO MIDDLE - CLASS Most of the population were in the lower/bottom class which was made up of serfs (essentially slaves who worked the land owned of the Barons and Lords and were paid a pittance) and the peasants (indigent vagrants). Life in the bottom class was miserable - the serfs, for example, were forced to spend all of their days engaged in hard, physical labour and being shat on from a high place, (generally speaking). These wretched souls usually died young.

Today's American Democrat is the vessel that mega-wealty corporatists use the make their (Leftist, idealist, "pie-in-the-sky" Utopist) political ideals a reality. That's what happened in California. The Silicon Valley Tech company CEOs became astronomically wealthy and invested large amounts of capital in the California Democrat Party because, ideologically the two groups were reasonably closely alligned. These result was what you see in California today - a festering shit-hole.

Biden's democrat Party are no different, they represent the interests of the extremely wealthy. They are already destroying the American lower-middle class, and if you do not throw them out in 2024, they will finish the job. If you think the Biden Democratic Party gives a single flying fuck about the Souther Border Crisis (and fentanyl deaths), destroying traditional schooling, gutting the American economy, taxing the living day-lights out of the working - middle classes -THINK AGAIN

The ancient Greeks and Romans warned against government by a wealthy elite. This is what you have today in America. If "We the People" don't wake up to the fact that in today's America, the Democratic Party are the Party of the very wealthy, and throw the scum out in 2024, they will live to regret it.

Americans have not generally figured out that the Constitution is dead, that the place is run by oligarchs, headed for brutal tyranny.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Dachshund (05-29-2023)

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,183 Times in 13,933 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,051 Times in 2,846 Posts

Why would they, it is largely friction, and just like the Republican party of Trump doesn’t resemble that of Ike, why should they

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,233 Times in 7,125 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Green Lizard....dude

Your remarks are known as "Bromides." A Bromide is a trite, banal, statement that is intended to soothe or placate, like, "Follow your dreams !" or "Love conquers all." Your statements: "It's a little bit of everything in today's world" and"You've got rich, poor, and everyone twixt and between that vote Democrat or Republican," are bromides intended to evade confronting a fact. It is an ugly fact, that has been devastating America ,in particular, since the current Biden Democratic was installed in Jan of 2021.

The Democratic Party has, indeed, become the political party of the extremely wealthy. There's no doubt about it, Green Lizard !

You claim that: "You really can't make generalisations about the income level or wealth of people that vote Democrat or Republican."

Coz ain't it true that ever since the days of Franklin D. Roosevelt, Democrats have claimed the title, (often falsely), of being the Party of the working man. Take good ol', "Scanton Joe" (Biden), "Lunch Pail - Joe, the honest, "salt of the Earth" champion of the American worker! (pardon me a moment while I barf). To continue. Back in the day of FDR, many in the South - both White and Black developed a dedication to Franklin Roosevelt and the Democratic Party because of "New Deal" policies. To quote the famous ballad, "Song of the South," by the country music band , "Alabama"....

But here's is some "hot poop" for you, Green Lizard, in the form of hard data published by the IRS in 2022 that shows the Democratic Party's transition from the party of the working man to the Party of the very rich is complete.

The IRS research data I refer to (published in 2022) shows that 65% of US taxpayers with a household income of $500,000 or more were in Democrat districts, white 74% of taxpayers with a household income of $100,000 or less were in Republican Districts.

While this reversal has been going on for for years, the change has been particularly noticeable since the 2016 election of Donald Trump, who won not only in the South and Mid-West, but also the "Rust Belt" states, once off limits to Republicans. Right, Green Lizard ? What happened in 2016 was not a victory for hatefulness over decency. It is best understood as a repudiation of the American power structure. The Democratic Party had cozied up to Wall Street, the super-wealthy elites of Silicon Vally and the political class, rather than supporting America's working-middle classes.

Now the American working - middle classes are rejecting the Democratic Party because despite its years of promising to support them and being rewarded with power, the Democratic Party did NOTHING to stop their decline - quite the opposite.

If you wish to remind me that Joe Biden's Democrat Party defeated Donald Trump in 2020, I have to tell you that I, along with 75 million Americans do not believe it. The 2020 election was stolen from Trump. Mail-in ballot fraud was a large factor, as well as rigged software in Dominion electronic voting machines and God knows how many other dirty electoral tricks robbed Trump of victory.

The Democrat Party are just a shower of morally-bankrupt, "skanky hoes" turning tricks for the super - wealthy, globalist dudes on Wall Street and in the Big Tech companies of Silicon valley, and such like.

You are seriously over-thinking it!

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,750 Times in 4,500 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post

Next!
    Strange. Now we've got both parties accusing the other of being controlled by and for wealthy elites.

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 Times in 1,260 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 79 Times in 76 Posts

Just ask Soros he owns much of the Democrat party

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ptif219 For This Post:

Earl (05-30-2023)

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 Times in 1,260 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 79 Times in 76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    The Repubs are a subsidiary of the rich and corporations. They vote for eliminating regulations and cutting taxes for the wealthy. The Dems budgeted an IRS to investigate the wealthy and corporations for their blatant tax evasion. The debt agreement includes the Reds cutting back on that. Our Australian right-winger is wrong again.
    Wrong all the EGS and WOKE are Democrats

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ptif219 For This Post:

Earl (05-30-2023)

19. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,464 Times in 3,389 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,143 Times in 1,048 Posts

The above is a history lesson from someone who doesn't know history. Get a book on The Gilded Age, for starters.
    "Give pearls away and rubies but keep your fancy free."

20. The Following User Groans At martin For This Awful Post:

Earl (05-30-2023)

21. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,654 Times in 17,915 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Green Lizard....dude

Excellent.

22. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,089 Times in 33,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,080 Times in 4,696 Posts
    Blog Entries

You could have stopped after, “I don’t think”

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Frank Apisa (05-30-2023)

24. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,464 Times in 3,389 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,143 Times in 1,048 Posts

Why should anyone be surprised that the highest educated, longest living, segment of the population living in the most productive states, who also, sensibly, are Democrats, have the highest incomes?
    Last edited by martin; 05-30-2023 at 06:51 AM.
    "Give pearls away and rubies but keep your fancy free."