Thread: No, Target did not target children

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Good people outnumber these haters at least by 2-to-1. Last week, in St. Peters MO, some Reichwing Karen mommy became incensed when she took her four-year-old son to the library to get him a library card. The librarian whose desk she went to was a young man who outraged her by having "large black hoop earrings" and "bright pink shiny eyeshadow." She claimed that she spent an hour on the phone with the CEO of the library district, demanding that the young man be fired or told he had to "dress like a normal person." Then she organized a protest last Friday in front of the library to get the young man fired. Only 30 other haters showed up to join her. But over 60 counter-protesters, holding signs like "LOVE" showed up as well.

That kid is going to grow up warped not because of a dude with hoop earrings and eyeshadow, but because he had the misfortune to be born to a nasty bigot who is teaching him to hate.
    And that’s what we’re going to do at the ballot box. We’re going to bury them. Trump will finish off the party for a decade.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-30-2023), ThatOwlWoman (05-30-2023)

3. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    You won't discuss the topic connected to why Target isn't the problem and doesn't need to be the focal point issue. You play divert attention away from what caused this whole scenario to become what it is being used as socially within a predatory species preying on each other subliminally.

Instead you change the whole narrative to how I discuss issues not the issue itself. That is a self evident indication you are part of misdirecting everyone obeying rule of law alive. You must have a career in academia, arts, politics, religion, economics or at least community organizing chaos 24/7 mercenary(ad council)
    The entire point of the thread is that THERE IS NO PROBLEM. I guess your reading skills match your writing skills.

My entire career was spent in the corporate world. So your guessing skills also suck. And you babble like an idiot. Your posts are literally incoherent.

4. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Sounds like MAGA moms. They're all a little stupid and poorly educated....just like Pedo Don likes them.
    the irony here is the more academic training a brain gets, the less likely they understand their own body evolving as eternally separated in plain sight. Dying to stay in typecast people saving humanity is all they do intellectually sustaining reasonable doubt by statistically averaged facts never accepting living as relatively here since conceived adapting to space only timed apart now.

It is that series parallel event horizons thing my brain has to navigate through to not bump into everything outside my skin. I have never been the same total sum twice within my own flesh same time the universe never stays total sum outside my time being alive now.

I always wanted to understand two words in the founding of America. "Self Evident" and I discovered it by not submitting to reasonable doubt issues.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

5. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    The entire point of the thread is that THERE IS NO PROBLEM. I guess your reading skills match your writing skills.

My entire career was spent in the corporate world. So your guessing skills also suck. And you babble like an idiot. Your posts are literally incoherent.
    Denying the problem humanity created within this species ancestrally never accepting how evolving genetically happens in real time. Social minds never accept their personal brain is navigating space living as eternally separated now.

Guess what the natural cause of bipolar disorder comes from? Intellectual ideas governing natural instincts adapting to living genetically eternally separated in plain sight.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

6. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Denying the problem humanity created within this species ancestrally never accepting how evolving genetically happens in real time. Social minds never accept their personal brain is navigating space living as eternally separated now.
    I have zero idea what you’re saying. For Gods sake learn to write. I thought you were a put in it is so completely incomprehensible. It requires effort to sound that idiotic. Start with sentence construction. The basics.

7. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,572 Times in 51,893 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

the irony here is the more academic training a brain gets, the less likely they understand their own body evolving as eternally separated in plain sight. Dying to stay in typecast people saving humanity is all they do intellectually sustaining reasonable doubt by statistically averaged facts never accepting living as relatively here since conceived adapting to space only timed apart now.

It is that series parallel event horizons thing my brain has to navigate through to not bump into everything outside my skin. I have never been the same total sum twice within my own flesh same time the universe never stays total sum outside my time being alive now.

I always wanted to understand two words in the founding of America. "Self Evident" and I discovered it by not submitting to reasonable doubt issues.
    Disagreed, but understandable coming from a Brit monarchist who has never been to America.

The fact you sound like saltydancing is interesting. How many sock accounts do you have on JPP?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-30-2023)

9. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I have zero idea what you’re saying. For Gods sake learn to write. I thought you were a put in it is so completely incomprehensible. It requires effort to sound that idiotic. Start with sentence construction. The basics.
    I don't believe you by how you deflect what I say. Which Gods' sake are you inferring? Buddha, Pagan, Judeo-Christian-Islam? Political science vs spiritual rites only create might be, maybe, looks like, same as, if, would, could, should, "we say so you better give up or else.".

Social consensus among the conceived doesn't sustain conceptions replacing those defending who they become ignoring why they existed in the first place.

10. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

I hate to say it but i have to agree. I'm no genius but sometimes that poster is hard to understand. I thought it was just me.
    "Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners" - George Carlin

"Education is a system of imposed ignorance" - Noam Chomsky

"Leftists actually think everyone is as stupid as a leftist." - Yakuda

"No, Trump isn't a fascist, tatt boy." - moon

11. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Disagreed, Havana Moon, but understandable coming from a Brit monarchist who has never been to America.

The fact you sound like saltydancing is interesting. How many sock accounts do you have on JPP?
    this one is the only one I ever had. Ever hear the story about Nostradamus' One Male prediction in a manuscript never published in book form but found misfiled in the Vatican vault april of 2007. History Channel did a whole story about it that year. That is what gave me the answers I was looking for all my time alive.

My brain never fell prey to power of suggesting now isn't eternity like yours did.

12. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Disagreed, but understandable coming from a Brit monarchist who has never been to America.

I am not British, I am one male human conceived to replace my previous 4 generation gaps compounding the DNA of 30 relatives to become a unique total sum evolving forward in plain sight as me here now. How did you arrive to the point evolving eternally separates lifetimes occupying time now, any other way imagined possible throughout history?

13. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I am not British, I am one male human conceived to replace my previous 4 generation gaps compounding the DNA of 30 relatives to become a unique total sum evolving forward in plain sight as me here now. How did you arrive to the point evolving eternally separates lifetimes occupying time now, any other way imagined possible throughout history?
    I have no idea WTF you are asking.

Have you ever worked? In what field and for how long?

14. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I have no idea WTF you are asking.

Have you ever worked? In what field and for how long?
    32 years working for a utility that provided universal service network to communicating between any two persons in this atmosphere at the same time by any means possible. How to create transmit and receive(cyberspace) is the last technology needed to control the flow of information shared by everyone alive cradle to grave mutually evolving here now.

Space between spontaneously living ancestrally positioned simultaneously one of a kind at a time to total sum numbers present in this atmosphere. I can expand any issue (this thread topic) to include everything present universally left evolving forward now.

Understanding how a physical eternity, balance point separating all things eternally separated as evolving forward, now. Specific gravity is a compounding results of things never the same cycles again working in cycles now as total sum past ends here and future only developing as currently "unfolding.".

I put evolving back together what all concepts of points of origin are always out there anywhere else but here now. Contracting combinations eroding and decomposing expand details never duplicated twice simple compounding results mutually timed apart here.

15. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

32 years working for a utility that provided universal service network to communicating between any two persons in this atmosphere at the same time by any means possible. How to create transmit and receive(cyberspace) is the last technology needed to control the flow of information shared by everyone alive cradle to grave mutually evolving here now.

Space between spontaneously living ancestrally positioned simultaneously one of a kind at a time to total sum numbers present in this atmosphere. I can expand any issue (this thread topic) to include everything present universally left evolving forward now.

Understanding how a physical eternity, balance point separating all things eternally separated as evolving forward, now. Specific gravity is a compounding results of things never the same cycles again working in cycles now as total sum past ends here and future only developing as currently "unfolding.".

I put evolving back together what all concepts of points of origin are always out there anywhere else but here now. Contracting combinations eroding and decomposing expand details never duplicated twice simple compounding results mutually timed apart here.
    Awesome. You installed Internet modems. When did your mind break? How old were you? My guess is mid-30-40s.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-30-2023)

17. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I don't believe you by how you deflect what I say. Which Gods' sake are you inferring? Buddha, Pagan, Judeo-Christian-Islam? Political science vs spiritual rites only create might be, maybe, looks like, same as, if, would, could, should, "we say so you better give up or else.".

Social consensus among the conceived doesn't sustain conceptions replacing those defending who they become ignoring why they existed in the first place.
    I give up. Babble away.

18. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I give up. Babble away.
    Look at you speculating about tomorrow 24/7 and cannot explain the specificity to how and why of being alive genetically here one at a time now, saying I babble. every fact you recite comes from hope, faith, charity, power, wealth, fame, working organized mayhem, madness, misery by any means, motives, methods to keep the power of suggestion in the hands of those making everyone mind rule of law defining typecast people ignoring now is eternity.