Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anheuser-Busch has lost a staggering $15.7 BILLION in value since Bud Light controver

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,073 Times in 6,783 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,829 Times in 1,694 Posts

I hope Democrats don't miss an outstanding campaign ad opportunity that shows Republicans celebrating wildly while companies are being ruined and people are losing their jobs.

2. #47 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,512 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QP! View Post
    the last thing we need is more stupid people commenting on the stock market so republiclowns need to stand down and stick to commenting on the crayon coloring skills.

This is the very NORMAL and very predictable fluctuations that happen in ANY and ALL stocks when you look at it over a 12 month period or more where it just went thru a period of big growth.

Stocks do not just go up and up in a straight like forever because after significant growth spurts, like ADR has enjoyed many will take profits and cause the price to drop for a period before then resuming its climb.
    Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    I hope Democrats don't miss an outstanding campaign ad opportunity that shows Republicans celebrating wildly while companies are being ruined and people are losing their jobs.
    I guess it isn't a problem, is it fuckwit?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Failed what? What pisswater? Never drank a Bud Lite, never will because I haven't had a beer in 17 years. You make no sense, but that isn't unusual.
    Post 21. RB 60 "That shit is weak and tastes like pisswater. Yuk!"
    You did drink Coors light, which is what the comment refers to. We'll have to take your word for it that it tastes like pisswater. Your taste in drinks was unique.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Post 21. RB 60 "That shit is weak and tastes like pisswater. Yuk!"
    You did drink Coors light, which is what the comment refers to. We'll have to take your word for it that it tastes like pisswater. Your taste in beer was unique.
    I drank Molson Golden the last number of years I drank beer. Yup, I tasted Coors Lite, and it was weak and tasteless. A pussy's beer
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

I drank Molson Golden the last number of years I drank beer. Yup, I tasted Coors Lite, and it was weak and tasteless. A pussy's beer
    If you say so. I've never drunk beer.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

6. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Doc Dutch (05-26-2023)

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I say so.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

ExpressLane (05-26-2023)

9. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,138 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 245 Times in 239 Posts

Uh, Bud Lite isn't the only brand of beer AB or Inbev produces. Lots of people drink reg. Bud and the other brands under AB and Inbev, so it's no surprise the company's stock price hasn't taken a large hit.

But Bud Lite sure did.
    Did you miss the reason created the thread and the OP? Its purpose is to mock the entire company AB-Inbev and its STOCK PRICE.

That is why i am saying republiclowns should stay away from commenting on things like the stock market as it is way above their pay grade. They do not understand that Bud LIte is not going to be a main driver of the AB-Inbev stock price, and much bigger factors, especially normal fluctuations are.

Republiclowns need to stick to talking about which M&M is sexiest, as that is the intellect level they operate at.

10. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Did you miss the reason created the thread and the OP? Its purpose is to mock the entire company AB-Inbev and its STOCK PRICE.

That is why i am saying republiclowns should stay away from commenting on things like the stock market as it is way above their pay grade. They do not understand that Bud LIte is not going to be a main driver of the AB-Inbev stock price, and much bigger factors, especially normal fluctuations are.

Republiclowns need to stick to talking about which M&M is sexiest, as that is the intellect level they operate at.
    A billion or two isn't gonna hurt a company as large as Inbev, They have an assortment of products and a vast market. But they sure won't be brewing nearly as much Bud Lite, that you can be assured.

Bitch, moan and call us whatever infantile names you want. It just shows how immature you are. Continue...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Earl (05-27-2023), ExpressLane (05-26-2023)

12. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,631 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Light beer is like water. Great for high school kids and pussified metrosexuals like Kid Rock and most of JPP's Trumpers. Real men drink real beer.

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

QP! (05-26-2023)

14. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,567 Times in 17,094 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

They have lots of other beers. https://www.anheuser-busch.com/brands

15. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,969 Times in 14,556 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

Only fortified wine for you.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

16. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

A billion or two isn't gonna hurt a company as large as Inbev, They have an assortment of products and a vast market. But they sure won't be brewing nearly as much Bud Lite, that you can be assured.

Bitch, moan and call us whatever infantile names you want. It just shows how immature you are. Continue...
    Again, read the OP and thread title as you seem to have lost the plot.

This thread IS NOT about a drop in consumption of Bud Lite. What it IS about is an attempt to make fun of the stock price and valuation of the company,

You are correct in saying a billion or two fluctuation is not going to hurt them. It is normal. You are correct to point out the vast array of products. But you need to point that out to the TS as those are MY points and they counter him and HIS juvenile take on this topic.

You seem upset at me for being accurate, on stuff you agree with. That i should not call out the immature TS and you are calling me out for that. You make no sense.

If someone is going to create a thread to mock something they need to do their research and get it right. The response to NOT getting it right is not to then call out the people who point that out.

17. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Again, read the OP and thread title as you seem to have lost the plot.

This thread IS NOT about a drop in consumption of Bud Lite. What it IS about is an attempt to make fun of the stock price and valuation of the company,

You are correct in saying a billion or two fluctuation is not going to hurt them. It is normal. You are correct to point out the vast array of products. But you need to point that out to the TS as those are MY points and they counter him and HIS juvenile take on this topic.

You seem upset at me for being accurate, on stuff you agree with. That i should not call out the immature TS and you are calling me out for that. You make no sense.

If someone is going to create a thread to mock something they need to do their research and get it right. The response to NOT getting it right is not to then call out the people who point that out.
    Reread my post. It points out that very assessment.

18. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Reread my post. It points out that very assessment.
    OK. And now you reread my post as i said you were 'correct' in that part of your assessment and we agree as you echoed my earlier post.

Where i took issue with you, was in you calling me out, for correcting the TS and the immature and ignorant group of people mocking the stock price, and not understanding anything about stock price.

If you guys want to mock bud light, fine, but thinking there is a gotcha in the stock price is just ignorance.

19. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,631 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

OK. And now you reread my post as i said you were 'correct' in that part of your assessment and we agree as you echoed my earlier post.

Where i took issue with you, was in you calling me out, for correcting the TS and the immature and ignorant group of people mocking the stock price, and not understanding anything about stock price.

If you guys want to mock bud light, fine, but thinking there is a gotcha in the stock price is just ignorance.
    You might have noticed that most, if not all Trumpers, are homophobic Bud Light drinkers. This is why they became so upset with the whole Mulvaney thing.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"