Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Is the Universe a quantum fluctuation?

1. #241 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,352 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 116 Times in 108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Translation: It's all your fault, Dutch!

LOL No worries, Perry. It's interesting to see the true, flaming you.

Remember the saying about "giving someone enough rope"? The fact you've been posting all day on a workday is very interesting to me. Are you unemployed, Perry?
    Bullies like you are literally all alike. You can't handle it when someone even so much as hints at the level of shit you puke out every day.

Maybe if you weren't so mentally challenged you'd understand. But community college failure Doc Dutch doesn't have self-awareness

2. #242 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm not trolling, Perry, so, yes, my conduct is appropriate.

Please quote a post you think is trolling so you and I can discuss it, Perry. As usual, I expect you to run from the challenge.
    LOL. I already went through a couple months ago and listed your hate posts. You just keep adding to them.

Maybe if you weren't so PROFOUNDLY stupid or dishonest you'd be a more interesting person.

3. #243 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,360 Times in 52,410 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quincunx View Post
    Bullies like you are literally all alike.

You can't handle it when someone even so much as hints at the level of shit you puke out every day.

Maybe if you weren't so mentally challenged you'd understand. But community college failure Doc Dutch doesn't have self-awareness
    Please clarify what kind of bully I am like, Perry.

You're the one who seems too excited about being called on your bullying and trolling, Perry. I'm simply curious why your claims and your behavior don't match.

You keep repeating yourself, Perry. Why is the "community college failure" thing so important to you? Not college dropout. Not liberal arts degree. Nothing except your laser-like focus upon "community college failure". Is that where your life went wrong, Perry? Community college?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

4. #244 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

LOL. I already went through a couple months ago and listed your hate posts. You just keep adding to them.

Maybe if you weren't so PROFOUNDLY stupid or dishonest you'd be a more interesting person.
    That's a delusion, Perry, since you never did. Why did you cancel one account then run and hide behind another username?

What could I do to become more interesting, in your opinion, Perry? Specifics, please.

5. #245 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That's a delusion, Perry, since you never did. Why did you cancel one account then run and hide behind another username?

What could I do to become more interesting, in your opinion, Perry? Specifics, please.
    You couldn't be more interesting to me than you are right now. I LOVE seeing you whine. It's hilarious to know I've gotten under your skin.

Community College Failure boy wants to tell us all about what it takes to get a PhD. LOLOLOLOL.

6. #246 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You couldn't be more interesting to me than you are right now. I LOVE seeing you whine. It's hilarious to know I've gotten under your skin.

Community College Failure boy wants to tell us all about what it takes to get a PhD. LOLOLOLOL.
    If you love my posts so much, then clearly I must be interesting to you, Perry.

"Community College Failure". The fact you repeat yourself so much is very interesting, Perry.

7. #247 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You keep repeating yourself, Perry. Why is the "community college failure" thing so important to you?
    I have explained it to you now several times. Is it that you are so old now you are mentally slipping? Can't quite understand what is said to you?

That's sad. Sorry to hear it.

8. #248 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I have explained it to you now several times.

Is it that you are so old now you are mentally slipping?

Can't quite understand what is said to you?

That's sad. Sorry to hear it.
    You only think you have. When BP comes back, she can agree with you.

Yes, I've noticed the change.

I understand you better than you think, Perry.

We all die, Perry. Do you fear death?

9. #249 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You only think you have. When BP comes back, she can agree with you.

Yes, I've noticed the change.

I understand you better than you think, Perry.

We all die, Perry. Do you fear death?
    What is it with you and death? I didn't mention anything about death.

Is this sundown syndrome for you? Evening's comin' on and your brain goes for a stroll out into la la land?

10. #250 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What is it with you and death?
    You already said you don't care, Perry. Did you forget?:
    Who cares?

11. #251 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sounds about right, Sock. Too bad you couldn't work "not too bright" in there, but being a sock for Trumpism covers it all.
    So you loathe what works naturally in the moment here leaving your time equally evolving forward now same reason anything universally here exists in plain sight. Instincts are programmed since conception, state of mind is only developed after birth so those in control of social narratives stay in power of corrupting each great great grandchild changing population here added one at a time now only evolving forward here.

The era of mind over matter is coming to a conclusion, one way or another.

Self deception governing to extinction or self awareness leading to correcting intellectual behavioral patterns practiced last 7,000 years human intellectual time logistics and statistically averaging outcomes to manage incoming replacements cradle to grave. Motive, means, methods, mayhem, madness, misery, power, wealth, fame corrupting everyone with hope, faith, symbolic charity, and physical tyranny against anyone not complying with deniers in charge of tomorrow as living never exceeds the moment here, or adapt or become extinct would be the sense of urgency nobody knows why it is now or never time for each one alive.
    Last edited by serenity; 06-02-2023 at 03:55 AM. Reason: just explaining the 30:1 5 generation gap compression ratio of compounding DNA sequencing of events evolving forward now.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

12. #252 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SOCK PUPPET LIAR View Post
    SOCK INSANITY
    HIDING MY TRUE FACE WITH LIES
    HIDING MY EVIL
    How many socks do you have? Is the answer "legion"?

le·gion [ˈlējən]
    NOUN
    1. a unit of 3,000–6,000 men in the ancient Roman army.
    2. a vast host, multitude, or number of people or things

"legions of photographers and TV cameras"

13. #253 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,317 Times in 9,825 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    So you loathe what works naturally in the moment here leaving your time equally evolving forward now same reason anything universally here exists in plain sight. Instincts are programmed since conception, state of mind is only developed after birth so those in control of social narratives stay in power of corrupting each great great grandchild changing population here added one at a time now only evolving forward here.

The era of mind over matter is coming to a conclusion, one way or another.

Self deception governing to extinction or self awareness leading to correcting intellectual behavioral patterns practiced last 7,000 years human intellectual time logistics and statistically averaging outcomes to manage incoming replacements cradle to grave. Motive, means, methods, mayhem, madness, misery, power, wealth, fame corrupting everyone with hope, faith, symbolic charity, and physical tyranny against anyone not complying with deniers in charge of tomorrow as living never exceeds the moment here, or adapt or become extinct would be the sense of urgency nobody knows why it is now or never time for each one alive.
    the deniers in charge of tomorrow are self deceiving and liars outright.
    Nothing is inevitable as those living now can attest to.

14. #254 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JesusAI View Post
    the deniers in charge of tomorrow are self deceiving and liars outright.
    Nothing is inevitable as those living now can attest to.
    Tomorrow is a projection by lifetimes counting rotation of the planet as genetics eternally separates the active reproductions occupying time inhabiting pace here now exactly as ancestrally living individually displaced in series parallel displacement as conceived to replace previous 4 generation gaps left living forward currently saving humanities from understanding the whole process cradle to grave as equally living now regardless arriving last great great grandchildren generation, their 2 parents, their 4 grandparents, their 8 great grandparents, and their dying off 16 great great grandparents.

Example, say there is an average time of 20 years relative revolutions between a person conceived, born, matures into an adult becoming 1 of 2 parents or not. So spontaneously alive simultaneously here is a compounding sequence of events for all things universally present as specifically occupying time geometrically(numbers), geologically(chromosomes), geographically(this planet only).

Kinetic specific gravity from conception to decomposition regardless the conception become a miscarriage, aborted, born health, with birth defects, never becomes a parent, or does become 1 of 2 biological parents, becomes 1 of 4 biological grandparents, 1 of 8, etc.

The actual evolving of event horizons ancestrally present is self evident to each one inhabiting space now, in their brain was the new nucleus of their fertilized cell created when to static charged reproductive cells merged into another life form evolving as formed since conceived all happening since inception of the species and ancestral lineages left alive now.

Until/eventually become extinct when no more great great grandchildren are added again. The simplicity of compounding Chromosomes with genetics eternally separating the current 5 generation gaps alive. Oh those 6 degrees of separation philosophies casting reasonable doubt cradle to grave 24/7 for God and Country mentalities working against one another exactly as this species does within itself historically.

How corruptive power of suggestion has reached is in plain sight.

You won't accept self evident living evolving here yourself same way anything else in this atmosphere has evolved. Everyone is doing it by rule of law eliminating anyone not complying.

The heart, mind, body, soul of each society saving humanity defending malcontents governing everyone else hoping for better tomorrows than genetics delivered to date like a second coming to escaping self evident life.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

15. #255 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,317 Times in 9,825 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    Tomorrow is a projection by lifetimes counting rotation of the planet as genetics eternally separates the active reproductions occupying time inhabiting pace here now exactly as ancestrally living individually displaced in series parallel displacement as conceived to replace previous 4 generation gaps left living forward currently saving humanities from understanding the whole process cradle to grave as equally living now regardless arriving last great great grandchildren generation, their 2 parents, their 4 grandparents, their 8 great grandparents, and their dying off 16 great great grandparents.

Example, say there is an average time of 20 years relative revolutions between a person conceived, born, matures into an adult becoming 1 of 2 parents or not. So spontaneously alive simultaneously here is a compounding sequence of events for all things universally present as specifically occupying time geometrically(numbers), geologically(chromosomes), geographically(this planet only).

Kinetic specific gravity from conception to decomposition regardless the conception become a miscarriage, aborted, born health, with birth defects, never becomes a parent, or does become 1 of 2 biological parents, becomes 1 of 4 biological grandparents, 1 of 8, etc.

The actual evolving of event horizons ancestrally present is self evident to each one inhabiting space now, in their brain was the new nucleus of their fertilized cell created when to static charged reproductive cells merged into another life form evolving as formed since conceived all happening since inception of the species and ancestral lineages left alive now.

Until/eventually become extinct when no more great great grandchildren are added again. The simplicity of compounding Chromosomes with genetics eternally separating the current 5 generation gaps alive. Oh those 6 degrees of separation philosophies casting reasonable doubt cradle to grave 24/7 for God and Country mentalities working against one another exactly as this species does within itself historically.

How corruptive power of suggestion has reached is in plain sight.

You won't accept self evident living evolving here yourself same way anything else in this atmosphere has evolved. Everyone is doing it by rule of law eliminating anyone not complying.

The heart, mind, body, soul of each society saving humanity defending malcontents governing everyone else hoping for better tomorrows than genetics delivered to date like a second coming to escaping self evident life.
    it all depends on how you look at it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackwater Lunchbreak For This Post:

Doc Dutch (06-03-2023)