Thread: Ice Cube Suggests Black Americans Should Ditch Democrat Party Somethings Gotta Change

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,653 Times in 2,111 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 93 Times in 89 Posts

Default Ice Cube Suggests Black Americans Should Ditch Democrat Party Somethings Gotta Change

Renowned rapper and Hollywood actor Ice Cube has made headlines once again, this time for his bold statement urging black Americans to reconsider their allegiance to the Democrat Party.

Ice Cube, whose real name is O’Shea Jackson, recently appeared on the Full Send Podcast with hosts Kyle Forgeard and Steiny Steinberg.

Ice Cube’s advocacy for change within the Black community has not gone unnoticed. He has worked to bridge the gap between politicians and the grassroots movements. His efforts have included collaborating with scholars, activists, and community leaders to develop a “Contract with Black America,” outlining policy proposals.

Back in 2020, Ice Cube was criticized for working with then-President Trump on his plan for black Americans.

Ice Cube tweeted in defense of his partnership with Trump, “Every side is the Darkside for us here in America. They’re all the same until something changes for us. They all lie and they all cheat but we can’t afford not to negotiate with whoever is in power or our condition in this country will never change. Our justice is bipartisan.”

During the interview, Kyle Forgeard asked how Ice Cube felt about the backlash he received as a Hollywood star for his association with then-President Trump.

“I mean, I never supported Trump or Biden,” said Ice Cube. “I never asked to speak to the Republicans or the Democrats.”

“I created a document called the “Contract with Black America” that spelled out a lot of different issues that we believe were the reason why it was so much unrest after George Floyd was killed. I released the document and everybody wanted to talk to me, the Republicans asked to talk to me and the Democrats. I went to talk to both of them about the Contract.”

Ice Cube claims that the Republicans were eager to implement some provisions of the contract, while the Democrats have chosen to ignore him until after the election.

“The Republicans asked if could they implement some things from the Contract into their proposal? And I said the document was open for anybody to use in any way they desired. So if they just want to use it for educational purposes, they could. If they wanted to add more paragraphs or more ideas to it, they could. If they wanted to use it to get a law change, they could. So I didn’t mind them using it. I met with the Democrats. The Democrats said, we like 90% of what’s in there, and we’ll talk to you after the election about it.”

Speaking to Full Send Podcast, Ice Cube emphasized the need for actual results and called on his fellow Black Americans to reevaluate their political loyalties.

“There’s, like a stigma amongst the African American community to Republicans and stuff like that. I don’t know what’s going on in the African American community when it comes to that. You know what I mean? Black people have supported Democrats overwhelmingly for 50, 60 years, and nothing has changed. So something’s got to change.”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy For This Post:

Theywillneverlearn! (05-20-2023)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Right. The forum racist cares what Black rappers believe.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy For This Post:

Earl (05-20-2023)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,185 Times in 13,935 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,051 Times in 2,846 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    The “Gateway,” like admitting the photo is fake

7. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-20-2023)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,815 Times in 14,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Renowned rapper and Hollywood actor Ice Cube has made headlines once again, this time for his bold statement urging black Americans to reconsider their allegiance to the Democrat Party.

Ice Cube, whose real name is O’Shea Jackson, recently appeared on the Full Send Podcast with hosts Kyle Forgeard and Steiny Steinberg.

Ice Cube’s advocacy for change within the Black community has not gone unnoticed. He has worked to bridge the gap between politicians and the grassroots movements. His efforts have included collaborating with scholars, activists, and community leaders to develop a “Contract with Black America,” outlining policy proposals.

Back in 2020, Ice Cube was criticized for working with then-President Trump on his plan for black Americans.

Ice Cube tweeted in defense of his partnership with Trump, “Every side is the Darkside for us here in America. They’re all the same until something changes for us. They all lie and they all cheat but we can’t afford not to negotiate with whoever is in power or our condition in this country will never change. Our justice is bipartisan.”

During the interview, Kyle Forgeard asked how Ice Cube felt about the backlash he received as a Hollywood star for his association with then-President Trump.

“I mean, I never supported Trump or Biden,” said Ice Cube. “I never asked to speak to the Republicans or the Democrats.”

“I created a document called the “Contract with Black America” that spelled out a lot of different issues that we believe were the reason why it was so much unrest after George Floyd was killed. I released the document and everybody wanted to talk to me, the Republicans asked to talk to me and the Democrats. I went to talk to both of them about the Contract.”

Ice Cube claims that the Republicans were eager to implement some provisions of the contract, while the Democrats have chosen to ignore him until after the election.

“The Republicans asked if could they implement some things from the Contract into their proposal? And I said the document was open for anybody to use in any way they desired. So if they just want to use it for educational purposes, they could. If they wanted to add more paragraphs or more ideas to it, they could. If they wanted to use it to get a law change, they could. So I didn’t mind them using it. I met with the Democrats. The Democrats said, we like 90% of what’s in there, and we’ll talk to you after the election about it.”

Speaking to Full Send Podcast, Ice Cube emphasized the need for actual results and called on his fellow Black Americans to reevaluate their political loyalties.

“There’s, like a stigma amongst the African American community to Republicans and stuff like that. I don’t know what’s going on in the African American community when it comes to that. You know what I mean? Black people have supported Democrats overwhelmingly for 50, 60 years, and nothing has changed. So something’s got to change.”

Wow whitey that really convinced me and other people of color!!!!!!! You should now get in your car and share the news in Black neighborhoods!!
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    The “Gateway,” like admitting the photo is fake
    Students Protest Biden’s Howard University Commencement Speech

During Joe Biden’s Howard University commencement address Saturday morning, a handful of graduates protested the president and his administration. A total of 12 students, some holding signs, held a silent protest. “Turn your back to Biden,” one sign read, “DOD research is complicit in imperialism.” Another student held his graduation cap that said: “Biden and Harris don’t care about Black people.” The graduates who didn’t hold signs, turned their backs on the president. As for Biden, he was honored with an Honorary ‘Doctor of Letters’ degree from the university.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/studen...ncement-speech

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 119 Times in 117 Posts

Every real working black person out there agrees with this. democrats have not done shit.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Theywillneverlearn! For This Post:

Earl (05-20-2023), ziggy (05-20-2023)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 119 Times in 117 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Wow whitey that really convinced me and other people of color!!!!!!! You should now get in your car and share the news in Black neighborhoods!!
    STFU white boy.