Thread: The main issue with Christianity

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,854 Times in 2,161 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    fuck you
    I don't know if you have someone helping you but your command of the language is unequalled. Do you work on your responses or does the magic just come to you?
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

gfm7175 (04-14-2023)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,113 Times in 12,638 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why did Christianity fail is perhaps the most important question of the day.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    No, it's really not. Why did a control system fail? Because it was flawed in the first place dumbass...just like yours is.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    "why" is a complex question......I would have to be in your mind to know the answer.
    Not at all. I just told you that I am atheist, and you are confident in your understanding of "the lies of atheists." I was hoping you could share your insights with me.

Along those same lines, I remain convinced that you don't know what an atheist is, and if you'd like, I'll be more than happy to share my insights with you.
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What was the objective?

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,113 Times in 12,638 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    What was the objective?
    Use your words if you want me.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Use your words if you want me.
    No one wants you chinky.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Not at all. I just told you that I am atheist, and you are confident in your understanding of "the lies of atheists." I was hoping you could share your insights with me.
    again....one does not need to know why you lie to observe the fact you are lying........it may simply be that you lie because you want to deceive........it may be a political agenda......it may be that you are simply negligent........so, please.....YOU tell US why you are lying.....

I remain convinced that you don't know what an atheist is, and if you'd like, I'll be more than happy to share my insights with you.
    no "insights" are needed......an atheists denies the existence of deity......its not complicated enough to need "insights"......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Lightbringer (04-10-2023)

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,423 Times in 53,289 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Who ever gives a fuck what you think?

Bottom of the barrel.
    You summed up what everyone here except for your whorish girlfriend thinks about YOUR posts. The irony!
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

I don't know if you have someone helping you but your command of the language is unequalled. Do you work on your responses or does the magic just come to you?
    ignore

14. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,352 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 116 Times in 108 Posts

I find it fascinating that the WOKE seem to expect their victims to keep turning the other cheek indefinitely.
    I believe that's called "being a Christian". Might want to check out the Bible some time. Matt 5:39 is a good place to start. Might help you understand the topic more.

15. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,352 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 116 Times in 108 Posts

again....one does not need to know why you lie to observe the fact you are lying........it may simply be that you lie because you want to deceive........it may be a political agenda......it may be that you are simply negligent........so, please.....YOU tell US why you are lying.....

no "insights" are needed......an atheists denies the existence of deity......its not complicated enough to need "insights"......
    Perhaps you could "witness", take an opportunity to show how the core of Christianity IS in keeping with Jesus' words in the Synoptic Gospels. "I am the way, the light..." etc. in John 14:6 forms the basis of the soteriology. Sure Jesus was not as clear on his homoosiouosness with God but it was pretty clear there that he was the savior.

Jesus other commands to not live by the sword, or not worship money, all that can be thrown away by many Conservative Christians, but the essence does seem to be there in the Gospels.

Try that approach rather than just being a raving bastard. I'm sure it will be a better "witness". No matter how you feel about the other poster (remember to "turn the other cheek"), just do your job as a Christian. It's your "Great Commission".

16. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

again....one does not need to know why you lie to observe the fact you are lying...
    There is no "why" I am lying if I'm not lying. Would you please expound upon "how" I am lying? I am not aware of any lying on my part.

..... an atheists denies the existence of deity. ........
    I don't recall having denied any deity. Which deity do you believe I have denied?

17. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I don't recall having denied any deity. Which deity do you believe I have denied?
    you are the one who said you were an atheist.....have you changed your mind?.....
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

18. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

19. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quincunx View Post
    Perhaps you could "witness", take an opportunity to show how the core of Christianity IS in keeping with Jesus' words in the Synoptic Gospels. "I am the way, the light..." etc. in John 14:6 forms the basis of the soteriology. Sure Jesus was not as clear on his homoosiouosness with God but it was pretty clear there that he was the savior.

Jesus other commands to not live by the sword, or not worship money, all that can be thrown away by many Conservative Christians, but the essence does seem to be there in the Gospels.

Try that approach rather than just being a raving bastard. I'm sure it will be a better "witness". No matter how you feel about the other poster (remember to "turn the other cheek"), just do your job as a Christian. It's your "Great Commission".
    is it my commission to treat atheists with respect?.......

20. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post: