Thread: Attorney Files Motion for Authentication of This Birth Certificate

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,733 Times in 4,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
    You should expand your circle of acquaintances and friends....because NO ONE I know or have come in contact with contends that the burden of proof is STILL on Obama. The state of Hawaii, the State Dept., the Secret Service are telling every and anyone who will listen that what is available to the public IS VERIFIED, IRREFUTABLE PROOF of the man's place of birth and citizenship. TFB if a bunch of yahoos don't get their way on every piddling mind fart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    They aren't looking for evidence of his birth, they are looking for openness from somebody who promised it.

WTF do they want....individual blood samples?!!? The proof has been given....period. It's over! Only the insipidly stubborn and bitter neocons are still trying to find something to bitch/whine about on this issue. I say let them keep it up....because it sure helps keep more GOP'ers from gaining office.

I like this kind of "conspiracy" stuff, it makes me laugh and I like to poke it when I can and get it going some more, but in reality most people realize they would have to put up far more than their BC if they were covered by Obama's legislation, openness would only help him.
    That's a crock.....more propaganda fueled by embittered neocons and desperate insurance companies and their shareholders. Bottom line: the people of America are beginning to wake up....and it scares the hell out of the forementioned.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

a few of the leftist here sound just like the DNC memo that was released..they have all the talking points down, pat..

as we all know the new target for them today. is those EVIL insurance companies.
    and we've all seen them use..
    big oil
    big pharmy.
    or those selfish banks.

and the taichi calls us neocon right-wing extremist parrots..

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    That's a crock.....more propaganda fueled by embittered neocons and desperate insurance companies and their shareholders. Bottom line: the people of America are beginning to wake up....and it scares the hell out of the forementioned.

wrong...I think the ones scared are you leftest..

you are right the American people ARE starting to wake up, but not to the communist agenda of the Hugo Obama..

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 Times in 1,188 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 693 Times in 631 Posts

When black folks wake up, they'll come home to the GOP.

5. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,530 Times in 2,531 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 479 Times in 470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Man View Post
    When black folks wake up, they'll come home to the GOP.
    yeah... those shiftless darkies have been asleep since the sixties....right, SM?

6. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

What has been happening is exactly what I predicted, Onceler you can back me if you remember it.

I predicted that this would not go away, it would get larger, and it would come to a point where people would gain access to these documents and that both sides would be disappointed.

So far the first steps are happening. It is getting larger and even some Ds (huffpost) are saying, "Just release the document..."
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

7. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,188 Times in 25,723 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    yes....how dare i have it both ways

how dare i say it is probably a hoax yet call you out when you post wrong information or i simply show a counter point to your points...how dare i

What wrong information?

see what happens...i am honest and you still are not happy...always twisting things christie....

Always? And you criticize others over hyperbole...

why don't you try to just take people's words at face value more often....

When people talk out of both sides of their mouth it's hard to take anything they say at face value.

my criticizing obama has zero do to with whether i think the issue is a farce or not...you are absolutely dead wrong if you don't think those who think obama is eligible cannot comment on obama's poor handling of this matter

Obama has done exactly the right thing. The burden of proof is on the birthers, who are accusing him of hiding something but not saying what it is, except that it's supposedly on another piece of paper. I thought presumption of innocence was one of the first things students learned in law school.

and cannot point out false information from people like you.
    Again, what false information?

8. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post
    really, if it's just a hoax, why is lamestream media frothing from the lips trying to discredit the people who are asking about it..

isn't it their jobs trying to PROVE if it is right or wrong, not write some low down articles calling the people names....?? but no..
    No, the media is just reporting. It's the birthers who have the burden of proof.

9. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,084 Times in 2,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,119 Times in 1,992 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    No, the media is just reporting. It's the birthers who have the burden of proof.
    oh really....that is why they went after joe the plumber personally

they found out more about joe the plumber than obama

10. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post

<snip>

It still doesn't change that I think these stories are fascinating, mostly because the reaction on both sides is so strong. If it really didn't matter there would be no reaction from the left.
    Why should the left let these lies take on a life of their own, like this one did?

We saw what happened when Kerry tried to take the high road over the swiftie liars, and learned from it.

11. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterThanYou View Post
    hmmmm, i now see why the full court press is on concerning his birthplace.
    Yes, I'd like to know the stories of all teenage moms in the same situtation as Ann Dunham who had babies overseas back in that time period. Did the kids have to get naturalized, or what?

12. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why should the left let these lies take on a life of their own, like this one did?

We saw what happened when Kerry tried to take the high road over the swiftie liars, and learned from it.
    This took a "life of its own" only from the reticence and defense from the idea.

From its inception the action of one side appears to be to hide something. This makes it grow. Hence my assertion that had the danged thing been released when the D attorney first filed against them, this would long have been a dead issue. Instead more documents all the time seem to be added to the list that people want to see.

I know its like being between Scylla and Charybdis... but the easiest option, and the best, is to nip it in the bud before it grows into such a beastie. Especially when you have promised to be transparent, even if it is only an appearance of hypocrisy it doesn't help your position.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

13. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

lol....but obama is ignoring the issue and supposedly taking the high road...see everytime gibbs talks about it or obama...they basically laugh and mock those who dare want to see a copy of his original....

this is what bothers me with this issue, as i have stated repeatedly and some have falsely said otherwise:

we should have standing to see proof for ourselves if he is eligible to serve...or any president for that matter. since when did we become a government not of the people, but of government officials who tell us what to believe. there is nothing he has to hide in his original....nothing personal whatsoever...this is simply stupid

14. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    i stand corrected, i thought you did

interesting comment is found on another site....the personal info is of course unverifiable by just using the internet....but the historical info is something to look into:

http://my.auburnjournal.com/detail/126196.html

in the comments sections at bottom
    404 not found

15. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

404 not found
    not my fault...it was there the other day