Groaned 693 Times in 631 Posts

Nice attempt to derail. *shrug*

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Man View Post
    Nice attempt to derail. *shrug*
    really, if it's just a hoax, why is lamestream media frothing from the lips trying to discredit the people who are asking about it..

isn't it their jobs trying to PROVE if it is right or wrong, not write some low down articles calling the people names....?? but no..

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by TuTu Monroe View Post
    You got that right. The lying, obsessed Bimbo really does need some serious help.
    LOL Steaming, aintcha?

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterThanYou View Post
    you crack me up. especially when you think people will take you seriously after such a hateful and ignorant diatribe.
    Yeah, I'm worried about being "taken seriously" by people who are, firstly, ignorant enough to be racists, and secondly, dumb enough to believe this is a real birth certificate.

But not you, you're smart. You got all your bases covered. You're Native American not African American as i had thought. And one thing we know about people like this - people who hate black people - they love other minorities.

Yeah, you're a smart guy.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by maineman View Post
    any of the loony birthers on here wanna bet some money on whether this is a hoax or not?
    Not a one of them will. I wonder if deep down they really believe this, or if they knowingly use information they know to be false in order to cover up their real motivation which of course is: N-word get out of our WHITE house!

Racists.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post
    Yeah, I'm worried about being "taken seriously" by people who are, firstly, ignorant enough to be racists, and secondly, dumb enough to believe this is a real birth certificate.

But not you, you're smart. You got all your bases covered. You're Native American not African American as i had thought. And one thing we know about people like this - people who hate black people - they love other minorities.

Yeah, you're a smart guy.
    I cannot tell a lie, I smile every time I see one of these stories. They make me laugh, and I find the give and take funny on the site. The reality is, there is nothing racist about being fascinated by people's reactions to this theory.

Now, had he said something along the lines of how much he believed the story and truly felt that the man wasn't the President and that we've all been duped by the biggest liar in history, maybe, but only if he really thought all of that because the dude's dad was an African. In reality, if you believe this just because you are prone to believe conspiracies, it wouldn't make you a racist.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    I cannot tell a lie, I smile every time I see one of these stories. They make me laugh, and I find the give and take funny on the site. The reality is, there is nothing racist about being fascinated by people's reactions to this theory.

Now, had he said something along the lines of how much he believed the story and truly felt that the man wasn't the President and that we've all been duped by the biggest liar in history, maybe, but only if he really thought all of that because the dude's dad was an African. In reality, if you believe this just because you are prone to believe conspiracies, it wouldn't make you a racist.
    Damo that people believe this might make you laugh (and they are idiots so I can see thinking that part is funny), but encouraging this hateful racist belief, is very irresponsible.

Someone is going to attempt to kill him over this.

Pandering to hatemongering racists just isn't funny in my world.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Damo that people believe this might make you laugh (and they are idiots so I can see thinking that part is funny), but encouraging this hateful racist belief, is very irresponsible.

Someone is going to attempt to kill him over this.

Pandering to hatemongering racists just isn't funny in my world.
    You really think somebody is going to kill him over this, but not over things like gun control? I would see it more from some insane idiot in the anti-abortion crowd.

It's possible, but they won't do it because I posted it here in our small community in the Conspiracy Theory area of a website and enjoyed the give and take.

Some racist may indeed kill Obama someday, truly I hope not because then the bumbling fool would then be President and I prefer Obama to the bumbling fool, but it won't be over this, it will be because of racism.

I am still amazed that Native Americans haven't done something along those lines after the way the government has "helped" them out of the problem of having too much money to spend.

It still doesn't change that I think these stories are fascinating, mostly because the reaction on both sides is so strong. If it really didn't matter there would be no reaction from the left.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And of course all the hateful rhetoric that was hurled at Bush by the left would of Never caused some idiot to make a attempt on his life..

good grief...this just keeps getting, stupider by the day..

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    You really think somebody is going to kill him over this, but not over things like gun control? I would see it more from some insane idiot in the anti-abortion crowd.

It's possible, but they won't do it because I posted it here in our small community in the Conspiracy Theory area of a website and enjoyed the give and take.

Some racist may indeed kill Obama someday, truly I hope not because then the bumbling fool would then be President and I prefer Obama to the bumbling fool, but it won't be over this, it will be because of racism.

I am still amazed that Native Americans haven't done something along those lines after the way the government has "helped" them out of the problem of having too much money to spend.

Damo, this is racism. I am amazed that anyone could miss it. It is the very embodiment of "the other". He isn't one of us. He's from Africa. He doesn't belong. He is The Other.

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post
    And of course all the hateful rhetoric that was hurled at Bush by the left would of Never caused some idiot to make a attempt on his life..

good grief...this just keeps getting, stupider by the day..
    Good grief? Really? You actually went ahead and used that phrase? That's abba.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I wouldn't care if the man was pink...I'd want him held accountable as every other President..

saying it's racist, still won't make it so..but it won't stop ya all from trying..

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Good grief? Really? You actually went ahead and used that phrase? That's abba.
    please get a grip woman..and go obsess over someone else..K
    I'm not your imaginary friend.

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 Times in 1,188 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 693 Times in 631 Posts

Damo, this is racism. I am amazed that anyone could miss it. It is the very embodiment of "the other". He isn't one of us. He's from Africa. He doesn't belong. He is The Other.
    In other words, the Constitution is racist due to the rules of qualification to be President. Is that your position?

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,725 Times in 2,959 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 333 Times in 317 Posts

I think it's funny that the same people that won't accept a document issued by the State of Hawaii and to which officials from Hawaii have made numerous statements attesting to its veracity are willing to accept a picture (not a scan or a copy) of this "certified copy" from the Republican of Kenya (although it didn't exist at the time) that was magically just unearthed in relatively pristine form with just the slightest whiff of skepticism.

It's hilarious.

But that's not what is the funniest thing about all of this. The funniest thing about all of this is that this "lawyer" is asking a United States court to authenticate a Kenyan document. Think about that for a second.

The birthers really know how to pick 'em.