Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 271

Thread: Attorney Files Motion for Authentication of This Birth Certificate

  1. #256 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    37,605
    Thanks
    21,882
    Thanked 12,546 Times in 9,676 Posts
    Groans
    4,312
    Groaned 1,309 Times in 1,207 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DamnYankee View Post
    After he destroys the economy wracking up so much debt he'll get tossed on his ass in 2012 like Carter was, then maybe the truth will come out. But he'll get pardoned, because we're not the banana republic that he wants us to be.
    I was wrong here. We are a Banana Republic.

  2. #257 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    37,605
    Thanks
    21,882
    Thanked 12,546 Times in 9,676 Posts
    Groans
    4,312
    Groaned 1,309 Times in 1,207 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    shit was this really from 2009?

    lol.

    sorry everybody.

    Im trippin
    That ash is held in a military base for a reason, but you just had to stick your little penis in it.

  3. #258 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    63,066
    Thanks
    5,380
    Thanked 10,431 Times in 8,251 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 422 Times in 399 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MAGA MAN View Post
    That ash is held in a military base for a reason, but you just had to stick your little penis in it.
    hey spook.
    "Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power." — Benito Mussolini

    Internationalist Fascism is fascism on an international scale, with multinational corporations achieving state capture over several states.

    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --Asshatzombie

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to AssHatZombie For This Post:

    MAGA MAN (09-26-2022)

  5. #259 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    37,605
    Thanks
    21,882
    Thanked 12,546 Times in 9,676 Posts
    Groans
    4,312
    Groaned 1,309 Times in 1,207 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    hey spook.

  6. #260 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    63,066
    Thanks
    5,380
    Thanked 10,431 Times in 8,251 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 422 Times in 399 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MAGA MAN View Post
    spook also means a fed who engages in all sorts of deceptive malfeasance to shore up the military industrial complex.
    "Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power." — Benito Mussolini

    Internationalist Fascism is fascism on an international scale, with multinational corporations achieving state capture over several states.

    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --Asshatzombie

  7. #261 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    37,605
    Thanks
    21,882
    Thanked 12,546 Times in 9,676 Posts
    Groans
    4,312
    Groaned 1,309 Times in 1,207 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    spook also means a fed who engages in all sorts of deceptive malfeasance to shore up the military industrial complex.
    yeah sure

  8. #262 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    63,066
    Thanks
    5,380
    Thanked 10,431 Times in 8,251 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 422 Times in 399 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MAGA MAN View Post
    yeah sure
    did a lone gunman kill jfk from the book depository?
    "Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power." — Benito Mussolini

    Internationalist Fascism is fascism on an international scale, with multinational corporations achieving state capture over several states.

    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --Asshatzombie

  9. #263 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    37,605
    Thanks
    21,882
    Thanked 12,546 Times in 9,676 Posts
    Groans
    4,312
    Groaned 1,309 Times in 1,207 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    did a lone gunman kill jfk from the book depository?
    No. LBJ had that done by the FBI-DNC.

  10. #264 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    63,066
    Thanks
    5,380
    Thanked 10,431 Times in 8,251 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 422 Times in 399 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MAGA MAN View Post
    No. LBJ had that done by the FBI-DNC.
    there may be hope for you.
    "Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power." — Benito Mussolini

    Internationalist Fascism is fascism on an international scale, with multinational corporations achieving state capture over several states.

    Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --Asshatzombie

  11. #265 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    23,397
    Thanks
    2,533
    Thanked 9,537 Times in 6,554 Posts
    Groans
    29
    Groaned 2,263 Times in 2,088 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    Wrong! Anyone who is not a natural born American, cannot serve as president. Lets assume Trump was born in Canada, as such he cannot legally serve as president which makes any and all legislation would be unconstitutional therefore invalid under the constitution. You can try to spin it any way you want but you are wrong.
    Does that mean all honorable discharges for those four years would be suddenly illegal, and none of them would be allowed to get veterans benefits anymore? Remember, honorable discharges are the responsibility of the President.

    The reality is we do not try to live four years over again. Even though trump was the only president to ever release a fake birth certificate... Really what was up with that?
    Daniel Patrick Moynihan said it best, "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
    Paul Begala, "Politics is show business for ugly people."
    Stephen Colbert, "Reality has a well known liberal bias."

  12. #266 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Hooterville by the sea
    Posts
    21,366
    Thanks
    5,122
    Thanked 14,199 Times in 10,202 Posts
    Groans
    1,201
    Groaned 507 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Does that mean all honorable discharges for those four years would be suddenly illegal, and none of them would be allowed to get veterans benefits anymore? Remember, honorable discharges are the responsibility of the President.

    The reality is we do not try to live four years over again. Even though trump was the only president to ever release a fake birth certificate... Really what was up with that?
    The above is so asinine it doesn't require rebuttal.

  13. #267 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    81,493
    Thanks
    7,824
    Thanked 27,803 Times in 17,722 Posts
    Groans
    276
    Groaned 4,656 Times in 4,230 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    So what happened?
    4,487

    18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

  14. #268 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Location
    Northeastern Florida
    Posts
    1,041
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 280 Times in 223 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Remember, honorable discharges are the responsibility of the President.
    Say what?
    Life is better when you live it on your own terms...

  15. #269 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Posts
    296
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 103 Times in 70 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 23 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    Obama was born in Hawaii and John McCain was born in Panama.


    Perpetual motion may be achieved by strapping a slice of buttered toast to a cat’s back.


  16. #270 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Posts
    296
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 103 Times in 70 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 23 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MAGA MAN View Post
    I was wrong here. We are a Banana Republic.
    Which is more likely? That we're in a banana republic (despite no evidence), or that you're just a useful idiot repeating right-wing conspiracy theories?


    Perpetual motion may be achieved by strapping a slice of buttered toast to a cat’s back.


Similar Threads

  1. Is Obama's Birth Certificate a fake?
    By DamnYankee in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 160
    Last Post: 03-29-2018, 07:46 AM
  2. Huge Majority Want Obama's Birth Certificate Revealed
    By meme in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 181
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 01:43 AM
  3. Obama's birth certificate
    By FUCK THE POLICE in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 12:39 PM
  4. bho's birth certificate revisited
    By Don Quixote in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 264
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 08:49 PM
  5. The Birth Certificate... They Found It!
    By Damocles in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 04:09 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •