Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Attorney Files Motion for Authentication of This Birth Certificate

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=105764

(Yes, I know it is WND... )

BORN IN THE USA?
    Is this really smoking gun of Obama's Kenyan birth?
    Attorney files motion for authentication of alleged 1960s certificate from Africa
    Posted: August 02, 2009
    11:55 am Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

WASHINGTON – California attorney
    Orly Taitz, who has filed a number of lawsuits demanding proof of Barack Obama's eligibility to serve as president, has released a copy of what purports to be a Kenyan certification of birth and has filed a new motion in U.S. District Court for its authentication.

Last week, a counterfeit document purporting to be Obama's Kenyan birth certificate made the rounds of the Internet, but was quickly determined to be fraudulent. The new document released by Taitz bears none of the obvious traits of a hoax.

Taitz told WND that the document came from an anonymous source who doesn't want his name known because "he's afraid for his life."

Taitz's motion, filed yesterday in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, requests the purported evidence of Obama's birth – both the alleged birth certificate and foreign records not yet obtained – be preserved from destruction, asks for permission to legally request documents from Kenya and seeks a subpoena for deposition from Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

"I filed the motion with the court asking for expedited discovery, which would allow me to start subpoenas and depositions even before Obama and the government responds," Taitz told WND. "I am asking the judge to give me the power to subpoena the documents from the Kenyan embassy and to require a deposition from Hillary Clinton so they will be forced to authenticate [the birth certificate].

More at link...
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 Times in 1,188 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 693 Times in 631 Posts

LOL This is going to be good. I'll enjoy watching the libs try to derail this thread.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

interesting.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ut oh bobo!

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterThanYou View Post
    interesting.
    Really you find these fruitcakes (and the lawyer/dentist loon in particular) to be "interesting"?

Did you say you were part african american? If I have you mixed up with someone else, my apologies.

If not, you should see someone about that self-hate dude.

This nazi bitch wants you and your kind, or as abs would say "the blacks" in their place, and it ain't in the front of the bus, and it's for shit sure it ain't in the white house, key word: White.

I'm surprised Damo even posted this. He likes to stir shit, but this is beyond the pale in my opinion.

Anyway, see someone.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post
    Really you find these fruitcakes (and the lawyer/dentist loon in particular) to be "interesting"?

Did you say you were part african american? If I have you mixed up with someone else, my apologies.

If not, you should see someone about that self-hate dude.

This nazi bitch wants you and your kind, or as abs would say "the blacks" in their place, and it ain't in the front of the bus, and it's for shit sure it ain't in the white house, key word: White.

I'm surprised Damo even posted this. He likes to stir shit, but this is beyond the pale in my opinion.

Anyway, see someone.
    i'm part NATIVE American, and what I find interesting is that there is the likely possibility that this certificate of birth is authentic and you immediately jump to the conclusion that it's all about hate for the black man in the white house and then go on further to lump me in that asinine category. Maybe it's you that should be the one seeing someone for some serious help.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,725 Times in 2,959 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 333 Times in 317 Posts

i'm part NATIVE American, and what I find interesting is that there is the likely possibility that this certificate of birth is authentic and you immediately jump to the conclusion that it's all about hate for the black man in the white house and then go on further to lump me in that asinine category. Maybe it's you that should be the one seeing someone for some serious help.

Likely? Jesus Keyrist.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh, I thought it was you who claimed to have been called the n word at a Democratic Party meeting. Was that some other pompous ass? Really?

The Obama birther movement is founded and steeped in racism. Its entire message consists of "Go back to Africa were you belong n***er".

Any fool can see that.

Well, maybe not any fool. I should stipulate that any fool who belives this "birth certificate" isnt' a forgery might be too stupid to pick up the racism. But I think it's more likely they're too racist to.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Didn't take long for the race card to be dealt. LOL

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dungheap View Post
    Likely? Jesus Keyrist.
    I dunno, I don't think he said "likely to be" just that it was a "likely possibility"...

Anything is a possibility. I posted this in conspiracies for a reason.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You got that right. The lying, obsessed Bimbo really does need some serious help.
    McCain to Obama. "If you don't like our bill, send troops to help us."

Obama, himself attempted to filibuster Justice Alito, who now sits on the Supreme Court.

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Of course, they make it about race, then they hope to make it go away and shout down the debate..

we'll see how far that gets...most people are tired of it already..

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post
    Of course, they make it about race, then they hope to make it go away and shout down the debate..

we'll see how far that gets...most people are tired of it already..
    Its supposed to automatically put the other guy on the defensive- now he has to "prove" that he's not racist. Too bad for them Obama blew that gig for them when he called the Cambridge Police Department "stupid". LOL

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post
    Oh, I thought it was you who claimed to have been called the n word at a Democratic Party meeting. Was that some other pompous ass? Really?

The Obama birther movement is founded and steeped in racism. Its entire message consists of "Go back to Africa were you belong n***er".

Any fool can see that.

Well, maybe not any fool. I should stipulate that any fool who belives this "birth certificate" isnt' a forgery might be too stupid to pick up the racism. But I think it's more likely they're too racist to.
    you crack me up. especially when you think people will take you seriously after such a hateful and ignorant diatribe.

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,530 Times in 2,531 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 479 Times in 470 Posts
    Blog Entries

any of the loony birthers on here wanna bet some money on whether this is a hoax or not?