Thread: Take loans boldly, there is a chance that you will not have to give them back.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Take loans boldly, there is a chance that you will not have to give them back.

Yes, I often see such a topic lately. And not so long ago I came across the following opinion.
    https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/202...ve-a-future-3/
    About loans, it's true more from Russian wise men from the Internet... but the essence is similar.
    Yes, they are scaring us with nuclear war again. As people say in Russia: "This has never happened... and here, again."
    To be honest, I personally am skeptical of such rhetoric.

However, the statement of the question from this gentleman (from the link) is revealed in a slightly different way... he is talking about the fact that the US government has convinced the Kremlin by its actions that the US wants to destroy Russia. At the same time, this can be done in different ways... I think it's not far from the truth that the US government would like to change the ruling circle in Russia, throwing the country into a state like in the 90s.
    And yes, it is obvious that the Kremlin will resist. The question of what Putin and his circle of associates are capable of when they lose power is very debatable. But one day Putin said that he did not need a world without Russia and summed it all up with the phrase: "They will all die, and we will go to heaven" - very nice, but of course it is better not to.
    Of course, such scenarios exist and of course they are not the next few days of implementation. However, too many stars must come together to bring the Kremlin to such a radical step, and American politicians must have the courage that they have not particularly shown in recent years.
    I propose to speak out on this issue ... well, or write to anyone who wants to know how far you live from the sites of a possible nuclear strike.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fabius Bile View Post
    Yes, I often see such a topic lately. And not so long ago I came across the following opinion.
    https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/202...ve-a-future-3/
    About loans, it's true more from Russian wise men from the Internet... but the essence is similar.
    Yes, they are scaring us with nuclear war again. As people say in Russia: "This has never happened... and here, again."
    To be honest, I personally am skeptical of such rhetoric.

However, the statement of the question from this gentleman (from the link) is revealed in a slightly different way... he is talking about the fact that the US government has convinced the Kremlin by its actions that the US wants to destroy Russia. At the same time, this can be done in different ways... I think it's not far from the truth that the US government would like to change the ruling circle in Russia, throwing the country into a state like in the 90s.
    And yes, it is obvious that the Kremlin will resist. The question of what Putin and his circle of associates are capable of when they lose power is very debatable. But one day Putin said that he did not need a world without Russia and summed it all up with the phrase: "They will all die, and we will go to heaven" - very nice, but of course it is better not to.
    Of course, such scenarios exist and of course they are not the next few days of implementation. However, too many stars must come together to bring the Kremlin to such a radical step, and American politicians must have the courage that they have not particularly shown in recent years.
    I propose to speak out on this issue ... well, or write to anyone who wants to know how far you live from the sites of a possible nuclear strike.
    That's all fine and dandy but Russia ain't going out so...there's that.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,126 Times in 9,657 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 503 Times in 476 Posts
    Blog Entries

at least russia knows how to deal with pedos.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Nuclear weapons are available not only in Russia. Another 8 countries have nuclear weapons: the USA, China, France, Great Britain, India, Pakistan, North Korea and Israel. So, Russia, having made a nuclear strike, will not solve anything for itself. Another thing is that the decision in the system is made by "people". And it's good that this is a system where many people influence the decision. Because there will always be a crazed commander who is ready to destroy the whole world in order to stretch at least one day longer.