Thread: Lindsey Graham Gets Super Emotional Begging Fox News Viewers To Donate To Trump

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,482 Times in 9,081 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,427 Times in 1,256 Posts

Default Lindsey Graham Gets Super Emotional Begging Fox News Viewers To Donate To Trump

I donated 4,300 IRR to Trump, I here your call Lindsey?!! And don't forget to riot in the street this coming Tuesday when Trump turns himself in?!!

"Give the president some money to fight this bulls**t," the Trump ally demanded on Fox News following the former president's indictment.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) responded to the indictment of Donald Trump with a desperate and furious plea for money from Fox News viewers.

In an at-times emotional address, Graham demanded Sean Hannity’s audience hand over their cash for Trump, who hours earlier was indicted over the Stormy Daniels hush-money case — or risk the destruction of the United States.

“To the conservatives out there, make sure you vote,” said Graham, who turned from being one of Trump’s biggest critics pre-2016 to one of his key allies.

Lindsey Graham: "They are trying to drain him dry. He's spent more money on lawyers than most people spent on campaigns. They're trying to bleed him dry. Donald J. Trump dot com. Go tonight. Give the president some money to fight this bullshit! This is going to destroy America!" pic.twitter.com/SqIKbxVYCS
    — Justin Baragona (@justinbaragona)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (03-31-2023)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    I donated 4,300 IRR to Trump, I here your call Lindsey?!! And don't forget to riot in the street this coming Tuesday when Trump turns himself in?!!

"Give the president some money to fight this bulls**t," the Trump ally demanded on Fox News following the former president's indictment.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) responded to the indictment of Donald Trump with a desperate and furious plea for money from Fox News viewers.

In an at-times emotional address, Graham demanded Sean Hannity’s audience hand over their cash for Trump, who hours earlier was indicted over the Stormy Daniels hush-money case — or risk the destruction of the United States.

“To the conservatives out there, make sure you vote,” said Graham, who turned from being one of Trump’s biggest critics pre-2016 to one of his key allies.

Lindsey Graham: "They are trying to drain him dry. He's spent more money on lawyers than most people spent on campaigns. They're trying to bleed him dry. Donald J. Trump dot com. Go tonight. Give the president some money to fight this bullshit! This is going to destroy America!" pic.twitter.com/SqIKbxVYCS
    Lindsay cried just like the little girley man he is.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,956 Times in 10,497 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 573 Times in 557 Posts
    Blog Entries

When Trump first announced this ten days ago, did you ever think it is not yet another fundraiser? You lefties are an ignorant lot.
    How much did you send?

Your attempt to spur rioting is duly noted, asshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Agreed. Shooting angry Trumpers should be a national pastime.
    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Only conclusion. Going to a Christian school causes you to be a mass murderer.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,168 Times in 5,906 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

A wise man once said:
    A fool and his money are soon parted
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,553 Times in 17,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Criminals need lawyers. Did Lindsay just figure that out?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,492 Times in 52,722 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    A wise man once said:
    A fool and his money are soon parted
    You took the words straight off of my keyboard. How very true, esp. when it comes to Trumptards.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (03-31-2023)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,529 Times in 10,534 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yeah. That's not going to happen. I still go by the first thing Trump said about donations.

"I don't need your money." - Donald J. Trump
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,068 Times in 6,779 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,829 Times in 1,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Yeah. That's not going to happen. I still go by the first thing Trump said about donations.

"I don't need your money." - Donald J. Trump
    The 1st lie of his campaign. A few thousand more followed.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BartenderElite For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (03-31-2023)