Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Now the real entertainment begins.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,786 Times in 32,152 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Time will tell, won't it? A stacked S.Ct. may not perform as you Trumpanzees wish. They sure didn't when he was busy filing challenges to the 2020 election, eh?
    lol....stacked with nine people smarter than Bragg.......you people are going to so disappointed.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    lol....stacked with nine people smarter than Bragg.......you people are going to so disappointed.....
    Good luck with that, and keep that chin up! Your #MaliciousMessiah is counting on your support, and big fat donation checks too.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

evince (03-31-2023)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,178 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    A traitor to this country has just been indited , on criminal charges ,30 charges I heard. Now we will see the people who will be seeing y their future in court try to save his ass because if These incitement hold true all the people who are involved directly with his criminal actions from businesses Jan6th and Georgia. and New York Will do anything to save him because it is the only way to save themselves/ MY thinking is that about three dozen Republicans will or could be edited for criminal actions associated with Trump. Now that this one has fallen they will start rolling in like clockwork and most of these incitements have direct correlation to other Republicans. Wouldn't it be a joy to get back the house because so many republicans will be found guilty of crimes so that they will be forced out of their seats of power. What a joy that would be , what Justice that would be. Anyone have any thought on what the next charges will come from.
    I fully expect more indictments to be coming as early as next week, now that the FLOODGATE has finally opened.

Stay tuned- expect a violent response by the deplorables- and keep your home and your family safe!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

evince (03-31-2023), ThatOwlWoman (03-31-2023)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    I fully expect more indictments to be coming as early as next week, now that the FLOODGATE has finally opened.

Stay tuned- expect a violent response by the deplorables- and keep your home and your family safe!
    I have a hunch that DAs in all the various Trump crime investigations have been in close contact with each other, esp. when it comes to planning for potential violence from his drooling zombies. No doubt steps have already been taken to formulate a quick response to any attacks, and to harden the courthouses against the crazies.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Doc Dutch (03-31-2023), evince (03-31-2023), Geeko Sportivo (03-31-2023)

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I have a hunch that DAs in all the various Trump crime investigations have been in close contact with each other, esp. when it comes to planning for potential violence from his drooling zombies. No doubt steps have already been taken to formulate a quick response to any attacks, and to harden the courthouses against the crazies.
    Yes, the Justice Department, The State of Georgia, and the State of NY will all have to work together now to schedule Donald Trump's arraignments, Indictments, Warrant deliveries, and his appearances before the judge in various courts.

And all of this sharing of evidence between the courts and Special Council will end up with even more legal charges against Trump and his minions.

And yes, some of the dangerous Trump Cultists will end up getting themselves shot, as they start to terrorize the nation with violence, anarchy, and chaos while answering Trumps call to arms.

Unbelievable isn't it? Expect the worst- and hope for the best!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 03-31-2023 at 07:42 AM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

Doc Dutch (03-31-2023), evince (03-31-2023), ThatOwlWoman (03-31-2023)

10. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

While I suspect most Americans will be appalled at seeing Pedo Don's WSE terrorists attacking government buildings, I think most will approve taking them all down like rabid dogs.

Note that, despite all their screaming, not a single JPP Trumper will be at one of the protests.
    They value their lives and middle-class existence too much.

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

evince (03-31-2023)

12. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes, the Justice Department, The State of Georgia, and the State of NY will all have to work together now to schedule Donald Trump's arraignments, Indictments, Warrant deliveries, and his appearances before the judge in various courts.

And all of this sharing of evidence between the courts and Special Council will end up with even more legal charges against Trump and his minions.

And yes, some of the dangerous Trump Cultists will end up getting themselves shot, as they start to terrorize the nation with violence, anarchy, and chaos while answering Trumps call to arms.

Unbelievable isn't it? Expect the worst- and hope for the best!
    I was reading about the indictment on a local news station's social media this morning. Already there are Trumpanzees gleeful over the alleged 2nd civil war.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

evince (03-31-2023)

14. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

Well said, and I can't emphasize enough that you have to be prepared and ready for death groups forming around this mental midget. They have already thrown out our constitution, flag and values and have chosen dictatorship over democracy.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jbander For This Post:

evince (03-31-2023), Geeko Sportivo (03-31-2023), ThatOwlWoman (03-31-2023)

16. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    While I suspect most Americans will be appalled at seeing Pedo Don's WSE terrorists attacking government buildings, I think most will approve taking them all down like rabid dogs.

Note that, despite all their screaming, not a single JPP Trumper will be at one of the protests.
    They value their lives and middle-class existence too much.
    I would hope that any Trumpanzees gathering to "protest" will be met the same way that peaceful BLM protesters were a couple of years ago in DC.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

evince (03-31-2023)

18. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

Remember, you aren't just protecting your family, you are fighting for your country. Be smart and be safe. In your neighborhood , you all know where the trouble will be coming from, every gun Bubba, every blue striper, Trump in 24 signs and every confederate flag waver. We all know the list.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jbander For This Post:

20. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I was reading about the indictment on a local news station's social media this morning. Already there are Trumpanzees gleeful over the alleged 2nd civil war.
    Yes, the sabre dancing has already begun.

Suppose they throw a war- And nobody shows up!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

22. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes, the sabre dancing has already begun.

Suppose they throw a war- And nobody shows up!
    Did you read about the non-protests on that Tuesday when #TRE45ON claimed that he would be arrested? A few showed up, but were outnumbered by the media present just in case. The star of the show though was a woman who was dressed in nothing but a diaper, with tape over her nipples. She said she showed up because she liked to show off.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Doc Dutch (03-31-2023), evince (03-31-2023), Geeko Sportivo (03-31-2023)

24. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Did you read about the non-protests on that Tuesday when #TRE45ON claimed that he would be arrested? A few showed up, but were outnumbered by the media present just in case. The star of the show though was a woman who was dressed in nothing but a diaper, with tape over her nipples. She said she showed up because she liked to show off.
    That must have been hilarious! Post that one if you can! I need a good laugh today!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

evince (03-31-2023)

26. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I would hope that any Trumpanzees gathering to "protest" will be met the same way that peaceful BLM protesters were a couple of years ago in DC.

I don't. I hope they try to start their civil war and find out the difference between fantasy and reality.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

evince (03-31-2023)

28. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Talk is cheap. The WSEs are proving themselves to be all talk.

Sure, they may murder an innocent American family or two. Shoot up an electrical station and piss off thousands of Americans. They won't get very far past the start line if they try to start their Race War (RAHOWA) AKA "The Second Civil War" like STY keeps preaching.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post: