Thread: Perp was being counseled by dead girls dad

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,176 Times in 14,712 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    " It will be as in the days of Noah" You and the trans murderer are classic examples of this. EVERYTHING is politics with you, EVERYTHING. Give it a break and seek help before its too late.
    It's too late. Her brain is already rotted.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,176 Times in 14,712 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    I don’t know if anyone has told this person that.
    You think she is totally unaware of the trans movement?
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

Bigdog (03-30-2023)

4. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,448 Times in 52,464 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

" It will be as in the days of Noah" You and the trans murderer are classic examples of this. EVERYTHING is politics with you, EVERYTHING. Give it a break and seek help before its too late.
    When you start executing adulterers, start with yourself, Fat Boy. If you never post on JPP again, I'll applaud your honorable Christian actions.

However, if you start with all the Republican adulterers in DC before offing yourself, I'll send a $100 bouquet of flowers to your funeral.

Exodus 20:14
    “You shall not commit adultery.

Leviticus 20:10
    “If a man commits adultery with the wife of his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Deuteronomy 22:22-24
    “If a man is found lying with the wife of another man, both of them shall die, the man who lay with the woman, and the woman. So you shall purge the evil from Israel. “If there is a betrothed virgin, and a man meets her in the city and lies with her, then you shall bring them both out to the gate of that city, and you shall stone them to death with stones, the young woman because she did not cry for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbor's wife. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

5. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,578 Times in 9,986 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    When you start executing adulterers, start with yourself, Fat Boy. If you never post on JPP again, I'll applaud your honorable Christian actions.

However, if you start with all the Republican adulterers in DC before offing yourself, I'll send a $100 bouquet of flowers to your funeral.

Exodus 20:14
    “You shall not commit adultery.

Leviticus 20:10
    “If a man commits adultery with the wife of his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Deuteronomy 22:22-24
    “If a man is found lying with the wife of another man, both of them shall die, the man who lay with the woman, and the woman. So you shall purge the evil from Israel. “If there is a betrothed virgin, and a man meets her in the city and lies with her, then you shall bring them both out to the gate of that city, and you shall stone them to death with stones, the young woman because she did not cry for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbor's wife. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.
    You are one sick minded individual. Hopefully its not yet too late for you. Time is short.

6. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You are one sick minded individual. Hopefully its not yet too late for you. Time is short.
    You're a coward, a liar and a hypocrite, Fat Boy. Repent your sins or do the decent thing and off yourself.

7. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Its obvious Dutch has no real understanding of Christianity or the wisdom of the Bible. A lost soul in the darkness.

8. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're a coward, a liar and a hypocrite, Fat Boy. Repent your sins or do the decent thing and off yourself.
    I repent my sins daily, to the Father in heaven. I do not however repent to you or any other mere man.

9. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Its obvious Dutch has no real understanding of Christianity or the wisdom of the Bible. A lost soul in the darkness.
    ^^^
    Jokes about committing adultery on his various wives.

10. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I repent my sins daily, to the Father in heaven. I do not however repent to you or any other mere man.
    Repentance doesn't count unless you mean it, Fat Boy. You keep repeating the same sins daily. Ergo, you're fat, lying piece of shit who uses Christianity as a mask.

I'm guessing your employees know how evil you are and where the skeletons are hidden. One day I expect you will find out the hard way you can't keep fucking people over without blowback.

11. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Dutch has almost 110 thousand posts even though he joined JPP a month after I did. Yeah,.....mentally stable is no term connected to Dutch in any way., shape or form. He exists to cause as much division as possible online. He cant do it out in the world as he can barely get off his chair, nor could he get away with it without someone busting his face in,.....so instead like the coward he is does it in here. Thats some life you have Dutch.....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

Life is Golden (03-30-2023)

13. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Repentance doesn't count unless you mean it, Fat Boy. You keep repeating the same sins daily. Ergo, you're fat, lying piece of shit who uses Christianity as a mask.

I'm guessing your employees know how evil you are and where the skeletons are hidden. One day I expect you will find out the hard way you can't keep fucking people over without blowback.
    You know so little for being as old as you are. Wanna do a forum bet btw? Lets compare current pictures of ourselves to see who the fat one is. Make sure a good face shot is in there too. Heck,...lets get the whole forum involved to vote for who looks the least fat and in better shape. Wanna do it coward? Im game. It WONT EVEN BE CLOSE.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

Life is Golden (03-30-2023)

15. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Dutch has almost 110 thousand posts even though he joined JPP a month after I did. Yeah,.....mentally stable is no term connected to Dutch in any way., shape or form. He exists to cause as much division as possible online. He cant do it out in the world as he can barely get off his chair, nor could he get away with it without someone busting his face in,.....so instead like the coward he is does it in here. Thats some life you have Dutch.....
    I'll face God's judgement just like you will, Fat Boy. Your evil ways are known by all of your friends and family.

16. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You know so little for being as old as you are. Wanna do a forum bet btw? Lets compare current pictures of ourselves to see who the fat one is. Make sure a good face shot is in there too. Heck,...lets get the whole forum involved to vote for who looks the least fat and in better shape. Wanna do it coward? Im game. It WONT EVEN BE CLOSE.
    How do I know any picture you post is really you and current? Tell me how you plan to do it and I'll consider the bet.

You and I both know why you want this particular bet, Fat Boy. You're a doxxing scumbag. Something you're well known for doing along with sexual harassment, physical threats and abusing your employees. You're an evil, malicious asshole. Care to bet how many know it? LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Damo View Post
    Stone has been banned for 61 days (from now) for a rule 1 violation. We take personal information seriously.
    Your evil is going to catch up to you, Fat Boy. It won't be me and probably won't be anyone on this forum. It'll be someone you fucked over one too many times. If they're smart, and being smarter than you isn't much of a challenge, then you'll never see it coming.

17. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Look at the Wokeists desperately trying to make excuses/cover for the Wokeist LGBTQ shooter.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Bigdog (03-30-2023)

19. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,897 Times in 21,661 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,689 Times in 5,192 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    You think she is totally unaware of the trans movement?
    I’m sure (s)he is aware.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!