Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Why Are White People So Afraid Of Becoming Minorities in America?

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Yea minorities joining up with the peckerwood party
    I can see where that would threaten your hopes and dreams.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

RB 60 (04-03-2023), Truth Detector (04-03-2023)

3. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Apparently you must have a large number of JPP racists on your ignore list, because volsrock, TDAK, etc. talk about this all the time. Their hate-filled posts are also filled with fear.

Why would minorities becoming conservatives be a topic of discussion, other than wondering why -- if conservatism is so wonderful -- they aren't already?
    true, I have TDAK on my ignore list.......minorities are a topic of discussion because demmycrats like to call them names, like "Uncle Tom"......been happening for decades........generally anyone who starts paying taxes becomes more conservative.......of course, you and your racist buddy, Guano, haven't reached that point yet......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

5. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,563 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    So you think it was righties who came up with the term BIPOC and the idea that there is solidarity among communities of color?
    Why would I think that? Never heard the term. However, I see rightys on this board repeating this in threads and posts.

6. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,761 Times in 7,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

If a viable coalition actually exists between all non-Euro-American politically active citizens,

I would have to hear their allegedly agreed-upon positions before I could know if I objected to them or not.

Before I can hear those positions, I'd have to identify the coalition, or at least confirm its existence.

We can see on this forum alone
    how lock-step united the white folks are, right?
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

7. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Why would I think that? Never heard the term. However, I see rightys on this board repeating this in threads and posts.
    Jarod didn’t know what AAPI or #stopAAPI hate was. You don’t know what BIPOC is.

On one hand I think that very understandable. But you both talk about wokeness and being woke. Wouldn’t that entail understanding these terms and groups and what they represent?

8. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,698 Times in 2,030 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

from 2019 Less than half of US children under 15 are white, census shows
    Here's what we can safely assume:

1. You obsess over the demographics of skin color and superficial appearance, i.e. you are a true bigot and HATER
    2. Your incessant ravings about the bigotry of "whites" is really just projection on your part.
    3. You never explain why any of your bigotted tirades is of any importance other than to express your desire to inflict political and financial injury upon a class of people based on their skin color, i.e. you are a bona fide racist.
    4. All those who "thank" you for your bigotted posts are in exactly the same category.
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

10. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    On one hand I think that very understandable. But you both talk about wokeness and being woke. Wouldn’t that entail understanding these terms and groups and what they represent?
    Nope, not for Nordberg. EVERYTHING you read from him is a mindless regurgitation of whatever he was told to write by someone who does his thinking for him. He writes what he writes about "being woke" because that is exactly what he was told to write. Of course he doesn't know anything about the groups in question because Nordberg is as smart as an Allen wrench, but even if he had known something, he wouldn't have been able to post it without permission from his thought-masters.

It would be best for all involved if you simply didn't try to ask Nordberg any questions. Just be patient and Nordberg's "benefactors" will eventually have him give you an official, approved response.
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

Truth Detector (04-03-2023)

12. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,563 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    Nope, not for Nordberg. EVERYTHING you read from him is a mindless regurgitation of whatever he was told to write by someone who does his thinking for him. He writes what he writes about "being woke" because that is exactly what he was told to write. Of course he doesn't know anything about the groups in question because Nordberg is as smart as an Allen wrench, but even if he had known something, he wouldn't have been able to post it without permission from his thought-masters.

It would be best for all involved if you simply didn't try to ask Nordberg any questions. Just be patient and Nordberg's "benefactors" will eventually have him give you an official, approved response.
    That was an especially stupid post, even by your standards. What the fuck is wrong with you? You say the dumbest shit and are so proud of it.
    There is nobody telling me what to post. And I am sure nobody takes credit for your twisted posts.
    You have gone beyond poisoning the well. You should no better.
    Last edited by Nordberg; 03-30-2023 at 07:23 PM.

13. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That was an especially stupid post, even by your standards.
    You have to be able to read the post first before you can really judge it.

There is nobody telling me what to post.
    Whoever told you to post that is laughing hysterically right now.

And I am sure nobody takes credit for your twisted posts.
    Your thought-masters were only recently having you post that I am a sock! Too funny! How they must cackle as they bend you over furniture.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

Truth Detector (04-03-2023)

15. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,918 Times in 13,188 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Could it be their history of abusing minorities? Let’s unpack this

“The Great Replacement Theory.” Since early 2017, white supremacists popularized “you will not replace us” as a slogan in graffiti, flyers, and other promotional materials. And while this theory is new to some, American journalists sent out numerous warning shots about this ideology and the possibility of a full-blown census backlash.

Last summer, Charles M. Blow wrote in The New York Times that this was “a terrifying census for white nationalists.” It turns out. Blow was right. After discovering in the census that the White population decreased for the first time in American history, hate crimes committed against Black Americans continued to rise more than any other group.

So, perhaps, many White people fear becoming a minority group in America because of their generations-long record of treating minorities like second-class citizens. And rather than pursue racial equality, far too many White people have a scarcity mindset and want to keep Black people subjugated because they wrongly believe America has “limited resources.”

Could it be that White people pushing “The Great Replacement Theory” are afraid of becoming a minority group because they don’t want to be treated the same way they treated Indigenous, Black, and Latino people? And if they are capable of acknowledging, at least to themselves, that they wouldn't want to walk a mile in Black Americans’ shoes, then why are they actively contributing to the hatred, discrimination, and violence Black Americans experience?

https://readcultured.com/why-are-whi...a-6d77cef91c8a
    Why are you so enthused that America is turning "brown?" What big advantages does this bring to the US? How does it make the US better?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

17. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

So, why are White people so afraid of becoming minorities? They fear receiving the same poor treatment they’ve been dishing out for generations. And while they have nothing to fear in that regard, it seems wrong that Black people are tasked with reassuring White people, time and time again, that we are not out for revenge, that we deserve equal rights, and to live in peace.

White supremacists want to play the victim and the villain. But you can’t have it both ways. If you’re afraid of becoming a minority group, then you have to admit that living as a minority in America is undesirable. And if you concede that minorities live as second-class citizens, then how can you justify their continued mistreatment?
    You do realize of course that hispanics in general (the ones who aren't black) dislike blacks?
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lightbringer For This Post:

19. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

And you are the one triggered
    Projection
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

RB 60 (04-03-2023)

21. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Why has racism increased?
    The only place racism has increased is in between the ears of low IQ leftist morons.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

22. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quincunx View Post
    But that doesn't change the point of my post. My post was intended to show the other poster that, indeed, some people in the US are obsessing on this. Like I said, whether one believes Brookings or not, it's clear that a number of white people are scared of this eventuality.
    Malarky; most white people never think about becoming a minority. What they are afraid of is Democrats and their black constituency turning this country into Zimbabwe.

23. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quincunx View Post
    Like Conservatives who fight against LGBT legislation but then turn around when their child comes out.
    More malarky. What is LGBTQ legislation snowflake? Dumb.