Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Are White People So Afraid Of Becoming Minorities in America?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,842 Times in 2,150 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Quincunx View Post
    How is it "virtue signaling"?
    You made a disingenuous announcement to your political team in the form of a question thrown at Hawkeye, that your political team wasn't persecuting you, ... as if to summarily dismiss Hawkeye's expressed grievance about being persecuted by your political team. You did not even attempt to discuss the matter, but only attempted to silence the grievance against your political team. You did nothing to show that your political opponent somehow wasn't being persecuted by your political team; you only said "Hey, everybody, look at me, look at me ... I am not being persecuted by my political team. Look how virtuous I am!"

The funny thing is that you were certain that no one would notice.
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,022 Times in 6,219 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Could it be their history of abusing minorities? Let’s unpack this

“The Great Replacement Theory.” Since early 2017, white supremacists popularized “you will not replace us” as a slogan in graffiti, flyers, and other promotional materials. And while this theory is new to some, American journalists sent out numerous warning shots about this ideology and the possibility of a full-blown census backlash.

Last summer, Charles M. Blow wrote in The New York Times that this was “a terrifying census for white nationalists.” It turns out. Blow was right. After discovering in the census that the White population decreased for the first time in American history, hate crimes committed against Black Americans continued to rise more than any other group.

So, perhaps, many White people fear becoming a minority group in America because of their generations-long record of treating minorities like second-class citizens. And rather than pursue racial equality, far too many White people have a scarcity mindset and want to keep Black people subjugated because they wrongly believe America has “limited resources.”

Could it be that White people pushing “The Great Replacement Theory” are afraid of becoming a minority group because they don’t want to be treated the same way they treated Indigenous, Black, and Latino people? And if they are capable of acknowledging, at least to themselves, that they wouldn't want to walk a mile in Black Americans’ shoes, then why are they actively contributing to the hatred, discrimination, and violence Black Americans experience?

https://readcultured.com/why-are-whi...a-6d77cef91c8a
    I haven't a clue why anyone would care about demographics shifting. It doesn't bother me one bit. Must be fear of a comeuppance.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (03-29-2023)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The Brookings Institute projects 2045 as when whites will no longer be the majority.
    This "study" is dismissed. They did not disclose their raw data, projection assumptions and the big one, they did not disclose the funding sources. All this report does is hand conclusions that are to be believed without question by the gullibles (such as yourself) who simply believe whatever they are told to believe by the people who do their thinking for them.

You should have performed additional research and posted the raw data, the projection assumptions and the sources of funding.
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

Truth Detector (03-30-2023)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,106 Times in 12,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,443 Times in 1,387 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    I haven't a clue why anyone would care about demographics shifting. It doesn't bother me one bit. Must be fear of a comeuppance.
    Incoherent.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So the great replacement theory you peckerwoods are crying about doesn't exist?
    It would be better to say that no peckerwoods exist who are crying about this ... this whatever theory you're talking about.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

10. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Could it be their history of abusing minorities? Let’s unpack this

“The Great Replacement Theory.” Since early 2017, white supremacists popularized “you will not replace us” as a slogan in graffiti, flyers, and other promotional materials. And while this theory is new to some, American journalists sent out numerous warning shots about this ideology and the possibility of a full-blown census backlash.

Last summer, Charles M. Blow wrote in The New York Times that this was “a terrifying census for white nationalists.” It turns out. Blow was right. After discovering in the census that the White population decreased for the first time in American history, hate crimes committed against Black Americans continued to rise more than any other group.

So, perhaps, many White people fear becoming a minority group in America because of their generations-long record of treating minorities like second-class citizens. And rather than pursue racial equality, far too many White people have a scarcity mindset and want to keep Black people subjugated because they wrongly believe America has “limited resources.”

Could it be that White people pushing “The Great Replacement Theory” are afraid of becoming a minority group because they don’t want to be treated the same way they treated Indigenous, Black, and Latino people? And if they are capable of acknowledging, at least to themselves, that they wouldn't want to walk a mile in Black Americans’ shoes, then why are they actively contributing to the hatred, discrimination, and violence Black Americans experience?

https://readcultured.com/why-are-whi...a-6d77cef91c8a
    That's unlikely to happen for at least 50 years or more, gimpo. America's supposed to be a melting pot anyway.

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Remind me how I'm being victimized.
    He didn't say all "whites" now did he? Are you prepared to show that no "whites" are being victimized? Are you going to try to show that you are the only "white" person?

I recommend you take a refresher course in set theory.

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    BING - BING - BING - BING! We have ANOTHER virtue-signaling WINNER!

"It doesn't bother ME one bit." Too funny.

The Following User Says Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:
    guno (Today)
    Way too funny.

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,840 Times in 14,181 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Bottom line, NO one group will be the majority

Census Officials, Citing Increasing Diversity, Say U.S. Will Be a ‘Plurality Nation’

The term “minority,” at least as used to describe racial and ethnic groups in the United States, may need to be retired or rethought soon: by the end of this decade, according to Census Bureau projections released Wednesday, no single racial or ethnic group will constitute a majority of children under 18. And in about three decades, no single group will constitute a majority of the country as a whole.

As the United States grows more diverse, the Census Bureau reported, it is becoming a “plurality nation.”

The diversity of the nation’s children is increasing even faster than was previously expected, said William H. Frey, a demographer at the Brookings Institution. “When the 2020 Census comes around, we’re going to have a majority-minority child population,” he said in an interview.

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/13/u...sus-finds.html

The US will become ‘minority white’ in 2045, Census projects
    Youthful minorities are the engine of future growth

in 20 short years

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-a...nsus-projects/

this from 2019
    Less than half of US children under 15 are white, census shows

https://www.brookings.edu/research/l...-census-shows/
    Last edited by Guno צְבִי; 03-29-2023 at 06:30 PM.
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

14. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Bottom line, NO one group will be the majority
    Bottom Line....The Han will rule the world.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

15. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,741 Times in 27,222 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,587 Times in 18,176 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Whites are being victimized....and so far whites are refusing to stand up against the abuse so they deserve what they get.
    No they are not idiot

Your just an idiot full of the lies of assholes

16. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (03-29-2023)

17. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

18. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (03-29-2023)

19. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,825 Times in 17,258 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,596 Times in 4,274 Posts

Numbers do not matter. The institutions are under white man's control and they will not cede that power in a few lifetimes. South Africa was run by a tiny white minority for a long long time. If they were not so brutal, it would not have ended. In America the wealthy do not have the numbers, but they sure have the power.

20. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

21. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (03-29-2023)

22. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

DARK AGES SUCK!