Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The difference between liberals and conservatives

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 2,031 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    You forgot to mention the leftists' ongoing war against happiness. Remember: they're not happy until you're not happy. Their current focus is to destroy the global economy, and render everyone equally broke with no chance of getting ahead ... except for whomever is doing their thinking for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Damn. you are getting wider all the time. You should give up your guns.
    You really want me to be unhappy, don't you?
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

You really want me to be unhappy, don't you?
    Trust me, no one gives a shit about you.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,174 Times in 10,392 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    That wasn't about mass shootings by loner individuals. It's about things like in the Netherlands where the Left is trying to ban the use of fertilizers like anhydrous ammonia and cripple farm production that will cause mass starvation. They did that in Sri Lanka too. They're trying to do it in the US.

It's about forcing conversion to unreliable and costly energy sources that will result in the death of thousands every year from cold.

I could go on, but the point is that the Left puts their social agenda ahead of the good of the nation and the people. They don't care if millions die so long as they get to achieve their political goals.
    Oh, OK.

With the mess in this country right now, it’s difficult for me to get terribly concerned about politics in the Netherlands or Sri Lanka.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Oh, OK.

With the mess in this country right now, it’s difficult for me to get terribly concerned about politics in the Netherlands or Sri Lanka.
    Classic elephant in the room. Conservatives want to talk about everything but the crimes of Donald Trump.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Trust me, no one gives a shit about you.
    When you are speaking, anything associated with a "trust me" is going to be the polar opposite of the truth, i.e. you are obsessed with me.

I get it.
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

When you are speaking, anything associated with a "trust me" is going to be the polar opposite of the truth, i.e. you are obsessed with me.

I get it.
    shut up troll

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Classic elephant in the room. Conservatives want to talk about everything but the crimes of Donald Trump.
    Classic elephant in the room. Leftists, unable to think rationally, are desperate for a conversation centered around Trump's crimes ... only Donald Trump never committed any crimes, and they are apoplectic. "What do you mean he didn't commit any crimes? He HAD to have committed crimes, didn't he? I mean, we have really, really, really, really, really wanted for him to have committed crimes. Please, please, please for heaven's sake TELL ME HE COMMITTED CRIMES!"

Donald Trump didn't commit any crimes. Conservatives can't discuss crimes that weren't committed. Of course, it will be a cold day in HAY'EL before leftists break free of their TDS and realize that they stole an election away from arguably the best President in US history just so the European Union can run the Executive Branch of the US federal government through their puppet Joe Biden.

(note: of course the election wasn't stolen from Donald J. Trump; it was stolen from We the People. As a result, the election never happened and we are without a duly elected President)

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Classic elephant in the room. Leftists, unable to think rationally, are desperate for a conversation centered around Trump's crimes ... only Donald Trump never committed any crimes, and they are apoplectic. "What do you mean he didn't commit any crimes? He HAD to have committed crimes, didn't he? I mean, we have really, really, really, really, really wanted for him to have committed crimes. Please, please, please for heaven's sake TELL ME HE COMMITTED CRIMES!"

Donald Trump didn't commit any crimes. Conservatives can't discuss crimes that weren't committed. Of course, it will be a cold day in HAY'EL before leftists break free of their TDS and realize that they stole an election away from arguably the best President in US history just so the European Union can run the Executive Branch of the US federal government through their puppet Joe Biden.

(note: of course the election wasn't stolen from Donald J. Trump; it was stolen from We the People. As a result, the election never happened and we are without a duly elected President)
    Yes, yes, Trump is the Messiah.

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

shut up troll
    BidenPresident is in rare form today. He still hasn't ascended to two-syllable words, but I really believe that it's just a matter of time before can use commas correctly. I'll try to work with him a little on the purpose and usage of upper-case letters. Baby steps, but he's making progress as I fully expected, seeing a he is one of the brighter leftists on JPP.

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

BidenPresident is in rare form today. He still hasn't ascended to two-syllable words, but I really believe that it's just a matter of time before can use commas correctly. I'll try to work with him a little on the purpose and usage of upper-case letters. Baby steps, but he's making progress as I fully expected, seeing a he is one of the brighter leftists on JPP.
    you are an idiot

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes, yes, Trump is the Messiah.
    Awesome reading comprehension! ... and your list of crimes committed by Trump is so unimaginably L - O - N - G!

You are definitely a top contender for the title of "Smartest Leftist on JPP."

12. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Awesome reading comprehension! ... and your list of crimes committed by Trump is so unimaginably L - O - N - G!

You are definitely a top contender for the title of "Smartest Leftist on JPP."
    you're a dope

13. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you are an idiot
    Wow. First you work in the word "Messiah" (3 syllables) and now you wrote "idiot" (also three syllables). I don't know what to say. I'm stunned. I didn't think you could do it.

I'm going to just award you the trophy right now:

14. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you're a dope
    Yeah, we're going to need some better tools if we're going to teach you to use upper-case letters, not to mention proper punctuation. That's a nice apostrophe, though.

15. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

While liberals tend to be more concerned with protecting vulnerable groups from harm and more concerned with equality and social justice than conservatives, conservatives tend to be more concerned with moral issues like group loyalty, respect for authority, purity and religious sanctity than liberals are.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/29/o...ose-state.html
    How would you know? You're not a liberal.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see