Members banned from this thread: Cypress, Jarod, evince, Althea, moon, ThatOwlWoman, Walt, AProudLefty, Doc Dutch, martin and BidenPresident

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The View Co-host, Sunny zHostin, compares US Jails to Genocide

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,669 Times in 17,927 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default The View Co-host, Sunny zHostin, compares US Jails to Genocide

The View co-host, Sunny Hostin, compares US jail to genocide.

FOX News:

The View" co-host Sunny Hostin compared the Chinese internment of Uyghur Muslims to the U.S. on Tuesday and said "they're putting more Black people in jail here." Hostin said she doesn't see American exceptionalism due to the threats her children face as minorities. "I don't see that part of American exceptionalism.”

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sunny-...-incarceration

Another retarded POS.

Perhaps Hostin should find an exceptional country in which to live…China, N.K, Venezuela, Russia, Cuba, Iran, Somalia.
    Last edited by Earl; 03-30-2023 at 07:37 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Bigdog (03-29-2023), Matt Dillon (03-30-2023)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,062 Times in 8,414 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post

FOX News:

The View" co-host Sunny Hostin compared the Chinese internment of Uyghur Muslims to the U.S. on Tuesday and said "they're putting more Black people in jail here." Hostin said she doesn't see American exceptionalism due to the threats her children face as minorities. "I don't see that part of American exceptionalism.”

Another retarded POS.

Perhaps Hostin should find an exceptional country in which to live…China, N.K, Venezuela, Russia, Cuba, Iran, Somalia.
    I swear that show is nothing but a daily rush to be the first to say the stupidest thing with extra points if its more stupid than the stupidest thing said the day before. Norm macdonald, may he rest in peace, called it hen house horse shit.
    "Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners" - George Carlin

"Education is a system of imposed ignorance" - Noam Chomsky

"Leftists actually think everyone is as stupid as a leftist." - Yakuda

"No, Trump isn't a fascist, tatt boy." - moon

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

Earl (03-29-2023), Matt Dillon (03-30-2023)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

FOX News:

Another retarded POS.

I was watching a podcast with Glenn Lowery, John McWhorter and Vincent Lloyd. Lloyd's a raging leftist nut who said the prison system should be abolished because oh course it's a remnant of white dominance. Instead he said we should let the people in the community where the crime was committed deal with the matter. It's fucking nuts out here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

Earl (03-29-2023)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    I swear that show is nothing but a daily rush to be the first to say the stupidest thing with extra points if its more stupid than the stupidest thing said the day before. Norm macdonald, may he rest in peace, called it hen house horse shit.
    The twelve (12) people who watch that show must be viewing it from a mental institution.

The show should air from a mental institution. They are all loons.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Earl For This Post:

The Sage of Main Street (03-29-2023), TOP (03-29-2023), Yakuda (03-29-2023)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The twelve (12) people who watch that show must be viewing it from a mental institution.

The show should air from a mental institution. They are all loons.
    I don't know how to describe it any better than that.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

Earl (03-29-2023)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I don't know how to describe it any better than that.
    As I have often said, the simplest solution is the best solution.

They are all loons.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Yakuda (03-29-2023)

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Genocide and ethnic cleansing are happening in China.

The Chinese are not hiding it very well.

To compare jailing Blacks to ethnic cleansing and genocide is a bridge too far.

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Minorities and poor people end up having to be represented in court by Public Defenders! And that is not always a good choice. But, it may be the only choice they have.

And although there are both honest and crooked DA's across the country, many of the crooked ones, or let's just say- less than responsible DA's, start rushing to judgement and talk the defendants into plea deals. Murder wraps that have Death Penalties tied to them, end up being settled sometimes by offering the defendants life-time sentences in return for pleading guilty as charged, and often times just to bolster the success rates of DA's who want to get re-elected.

So, that is one reason why there are so many minorities in prisons across America. Many White people have gotten by with murder and every other crime in the book, over the years- Just because they had great Lawyers to represent them- or they would be in prison too today- and that would even out a lot of the White Vs. Minority stats. And as it is true some DA's are crooked, some are actually pretty damn bad at doing their jobs as well. And Good Defense Attorneys play them like fiddles.

One such case of a Black man that accepted a life sentence by pleading guilty, was released from a Texas prison after serving 45 years, after his DNA was tested to prove he did not commit the rape and murder of a White woman. Can you even imagine how it feels, spending 45 years in prison for a crime you know damn well you weren't even guilty of? Well, that actually happens a lot in TEXAS!

Texas prisons has freed over 10 men in similar cases over the last few years- and hundreds, since they started using DNA as evidence.

Just sayin'! Justice remains Blind!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 03-29-2023 at 02:12 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (03-29-2023)

16. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Minorities and poor people end up having to be represented in court by Public Defenders!

And although there are both honest and crooked DA's across the country, many of the crooked ones, or let's just say- less than responsible DA's, start rushing to judgement and talk the defendants into plea deals. Murder wraps that have Death Penalties tied to them, end up being settled sometimes by offering the defendants life-time sentences in return for pleading guilty as charged, and often times just to bolster the success rates of DA's.

So, that is one reason why there are so many minorities in prisons across America.

One such case of a Black man that accepted a life sentence by pleading guilty, was released from a Texas prison after serving 45 years, after his DNA was tested to prove he did not commit the rape and murder of a White woman.

Texas prisons has freed over 10 men in similar cases over the last few years.

Just sayin'!
    No, Gecko, the reason that there are so many minorities in jail is because 13% of the population commits 51% of the violent crime in America.

You can blame public defenders and an inability to hire expensive lawyers but until you reconcile those cold hard statistics, which are not racist but factual, you can not spin your way out of admitting who is committing crime in America.

If you want the to lower the number of minorities in jail, tell them to stop committing so many crimes.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Stone (03-29-2023)

18. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Minorities and poor people end up having to be represented in court by Public Defenders! And that is not always a good choice. But, it may be the only choice they have.

And although there are both honest and crooked DA's across the country, many of the crooked ones, or let's just say- less than responsible DA's, start rushing to judgement and talk the defendants into plea deals. Murder wraps that have Death Penalties tied to them, end up being settled sometimes by offering the defendants life-time sentences in return for pleading guilty as charged, and often times just to bolster the success rates of DA's.

So, that is one reason why there are so many minorities in prisons across America. Many White people have gotten by with murder over the years- Just because they had great Lawyers to represent them!

One such case of a Black man that accepted a life sentence by pleading guilty, was released from a Texas prison after serving 45 years, after his DNA was tested to prove he did not commit the rape and murder of a White woman.

Texas prisons has freed over 10 men in similar cases over the last few years.

Just sayin'!
    Do you ever wonder why people like sunny shithead here NEVER talk about black on black violence? Or mention that a black man in America is more likely to be killed by another black man than by a cop or a white person?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

Earl (03-29-2023)

20. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Do you ever wonder why people like sunny shithead here NEVER talk about black on black violence? Or mention that a black man in America is more likely to be killed by another black man than by a cop or a white person?
    Look, when it comes to that kind of talk, I have always said, "Every race of people need to hold their own race of people accountable for Crime".

But, with so many dynamics in play, the one I mentioned is definitely a BIG ONE!

I am not making any kind of comments or comparisons about what race is more responsible for crimes over another.

The State of Texas and myself will leave that kind of talk to you haters.

But, I am saying that Texas is now having to look at this dynamic with all sincerity and urgency now- and they are! Other states are doing the same thing.

The State of Texas does not want anyone innocent in their prisons, anymore than the innocent ones want to be there.
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 03-29-2023 at 02:33 PM.

21. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Look, when it comes to that kind of talk, I have always said, "Every race of people need to hold their own race of people accountable for Crime".

But, with so many dynamics in play, the one I mentioned is definitely a BIG ONE!

I am not making any kind of comments about what race is more responsible for crimes over another.

But, I am saying that Texas is now having to look at this dynamic with all sincerity and urgency now- and they are!
    I'm not trying to be contentious I'm really not but don't you think if a black person is more likely to die at the hands of another black person than a cop or a white person that that should be a pretty BIG issue for blacks?

22. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,288 Times in 13,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

23. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

Earl (03-30-2023)

24. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm not trying to be contentious I'm really not but don't you think if a black person is more likely to die at the hands of another black person than a cop or a white person that that should be a pretty BIG issue for blacks?
    Well, I'm glad you got your racist JAB in! Are we all happy now? Because I'm good with it!

Blacks do need to own up to the fact- If you do the crime- and get caught- You'll do the time!

And, I think even you will find that most Black people agree and are honest people!!

Just as most White People are as well!

Because the law is everyone's responsibility to uphold!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 03-29-2023 at 02:56 PM.

25. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Well, I'm glad you got your racist JAB in! Are we all happy now? Because I'm good with it!
    What racist jab? It's a demonstrable fact that a black person is more like to be killed by another black person than a cop or a white person but no one including you wants to talk about that fact. Apparently the narrative of an oppressive white dominated system and racist cops sells more books and t shirts. What are you afraid of? I didn't say blacks aren't killed by cops or whites just that they are more likely be killed by another black person.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

Earl (03-30-2023)