Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: “Tenn. lawmakers consider loosening gun restrictions”

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Documented facts prove you wrong, more guns equate to more gun violence and deaths
    with over 400 million firearms in this country, if they were the problem, you'd fucking know it.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Really, you denying the women was under medical care for psychiatric problems and legally bought seven guns
    did the shooter pass the background checks?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,245 Times in 13,970 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    with over 400 million firearms in this country, if they were the problem, you'd fucking know it.
    America does know it, over forty thousand gun deaths a year, twenty three school shootings this year alone, 130 mass shootings, and it’s only end of March, new records being set, America knows it

4. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (03-29-2023)

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

did the shooter pass the background checks?
    Must be she acquired the weapons legally, Tenn has no red flag laws, and unless you can prove the individual was committed to a hospital for mental problems there is no problem in Tennessee

6. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (03-29-2023)

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,069 Times in 8,417 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quincunx View Post
    Guns can kill but more often guns seem to be a superweapon against common sense.
    And you leftists have neither guns nor common sense. A man is a woman because he "feels" like a woman, isnt that right mr common sense?
    "Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners" - George Carlin

"Education is a system of imposed ignorance" - Noam Chomsky

"Leftists actually think everyone is as stupid as a leftist." - Yakuda

"No, Trump isn't a fascist, tatt boy." - moon

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,847 Times in 14,186 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    Poor anchovies. Scratch Dollywood off your vacation list. Go to Disney world instead.
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Must be she acquired the weapons legally, Tenn has no red flag laws, and unless you can prove the individual was committed to a hospital for mental problems there is no problem in Tennessee
    so KNOWING that gun control is a complete failure, why do you insist on leaving our young children defenseless? Is it because you want to use their deaths for political purposes to disarm Americans?

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,238 Times in 10,706 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 579 Times in 563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Guano, love me some Dolly Parton, love me some Tennessee.

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,352 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 116 Times in 108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    And you leftists have neither guns nor common sense. A man is a woman because he "feels" like a woman, isnt that right mr common sense?
    Hey, it's someone else's path. Not mine. I don't claim to understand what that feels like. The fact that someone clearly states that they are willing to upend everything in life and suffer the slings and arrows of personal attacks indicates to me that it must be a real thing.

Count yourself lucky you don't have that experience. I mean, I get it, you guys love to attack people you don't understand...but just remember: trans people are willing to suffer immense pressure from others so that they can feel better. I doubt there's anything you believe in so much that you'd suffer the way they have to suffer.

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

so KNOWING that gun control is a complete failure, why do you insist on leaving our young children defenseless? Is it because you want to use their deaths for political purposes to disarm Americans?
    No, the gun control your politicians allow, is a joke, and only real reform will make a difference

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

so KNOWING that gun control is a complete failure, why do you insist on leaving our young children defenseless?
    Because this happens with this frequency ONLY IN AMERICA. And some of us are old enough to remember a time when you'd be laughed out of the room for suggesting all schools need to eliminate side doors and post armed guards at every window.

Is it because you want to use their deaths for political purposes to disarm Americans?
    As opposed to just watching the death continue and polishing the guns with a smile.

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,069 Times in 8,417 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hey, it's someone else's path. Not mine. I don't claim to understand what that feels like. The fact that someone clearly states that they are willing to upend everything in life and suffer the slings and arrows of personal attacks indicates to me that it must be a real thing.

Count yourself lucky you don't have that experience. I mean, I get it, you guys love to attack people you don't understand...but just remember: trans people are willing to suffer immense pressure from others so that they can feel better. I doubt there's anything you believe in so much that you'd suffer the way they have to suffer.
    Real isn't the same as healthy. Not every path is of equal value.

Like you attack people you don't understand. You don't know the first thing about me and what I've suffered yet you feel compelled to judge my suffering against the suffering of others. I'd try to explain to you why thats you doing exactly what you claim "you guys" are doing but why????? To have even said it means you lack either a willingness or a desire for self reflection.
    "Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners" - George Carlin

"Education is a system of imposed ignorance" - Noam Chomsky

"Leftists actually think everyone is as stupid as a leftist." - Yakuda

"No, Trump isn't a fascist, tatt boy." - moon

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Because this happens with this frequency ONLY IN AMERICA. And some of us are old enough to remember a time when you'd be laughed out of the room for suggesting all schools need to eliminate side doors and post armed guards at every window.

As opposed to just watching the death continue and polishing the guns with a smile.
    even the cop says that the school was targeted specifically because it lacked security.......

16. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Real isn't the same as healthy. Not every path is of equal value.
    Sorry, but just mocking someone's issues isn't a valid means of "helping" in any way.

Like you attack people you don't understand.
    Such as? Gun nuts? I understand 'em pretty well. Conservative Republicans? Yeah, I understand that position as well.

You don't know the first thing about me
    I don't need to know much more.

and what I've suffered yet you feel compelled to judge my suffering against the suffering of others.
    If your suffering didn't result in COMPASSION for others then your suffering was "insufficient".

17. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

even the cop says that the school was targeted specifically because it lacked security.......
    And your answer to all threats is to just add more guns into the mix. SOME of us grew up in a country that didn't have weekly school massacres. You may be too young to remember it, but it happened. It was real.

It wasn't until you ammosexuals fetishized guns to the point that our nation is awash in them and they are falling into more and more unstable hands.

Congrats! You won! America is now a hellhole. Thanks.