Members banned from this thread: evince, moon, archives, Lightbringer, Jade Dragon, Poor Richard Saunders, Concart and Diesel

Thread: Norway firm says it can't meet soaring demand for artillery shells because Of TikTok

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,635 Times in 1,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 133 Times in 128 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Norway firm says it can't meet soaring demand for artillery shells because of TikTok

Incredible to think that moronic teen females, posting endless videos of kittens, are preventing this arms company from ramping up shell production for artillery bound for Ukraine.

An arms manufacturer said that TikTok's data center is using all the electricity in the region.
    As a result, the company said that it cannot keep up with the surging demand for artillery rounds.
    The CEO told the FT that the company's growth is being "challenged by the storage of cat videos."

https://www.businessinsider.com/ammo...-videos-2023-3
    Last edited by serendipity; 03-29-2023 at 01:50 AM.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,031 Times in 12,561 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,404 Times in 1,348 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by serendipity View Post
    Incredible to think that moronic teen females, posting endless videos of kittens, are preventing this arms company from ramping up shell production for artillery bound for Ukraine.

An arms manufacturer said that TikTok's data center is using all the electricity in the region.
    As a result, the company said that it cannot keep up with the surging demand for artillery rounds.
    The CEO told the FT that the company's growth is being "challenged by the storage of cat videos."

https://www.businessinsider.com/ammo...-videos-2023-3
    Apparently there is no way Ukraine will not run out of shells soon....the supply all through NATO is exhausted and the manufacturing base is almost nonexistent compared to what it was.....the bet was made that there would never be another massive artillery war.

They are going to be out of manpower too....reports are that the Russians are currently slaughtering Ukrainians.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,031 Times in 12,561 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,404 Times in 1,348 Posts
    Blog Entries

I dont know if this is true but I saw someone recently say that the Russian are using over 20,000 a day, the Ukrainians are not even doing 3,000 because they are scared that they are running out and wont be able to restock.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

4. The Following User Groans At Hawkeye10 For This Awful Post:

Lightbringer (03-29-2023)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,635 Times in 1,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 133 Times in 128 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Apparently there is no way Ukraine will not run out of shells soon....the supply all through NATO is exhausted and the manufacturing base is almost nonexistent compared to what it was.....the bet was made that there would never be another massive artillery war.

They are going to be out of manpower too....reports are that the Russians are currently slaughtering Ukrainians.
    There are other reports that the Russians are losing up to a thousand men a day. They are wedded to Soviet era tactics of crude massed infantry and artillery attacks.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...%20per%20month.