Members banned from this thread: cawacko, evince, moon, LV426, NiftyNiblick, Poor Richard Saunders, Trumpet and Doc Dutch

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sensitive Joe

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Bye.
    Fuck off.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Address the topic, not other posters.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

What's that? I can't hear you! Speak louder!

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,115 Times in 12,640 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Biden was always an asshole, but now that his brain is mostly gone this defect is more glaring.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

ExpressLane (03-28-2023)

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,069 Times in 8,417 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Again, the speech was already prepared. By the time the news were announced (I'd bet it was about 30 minutes to one hour at the earliest), It would have been around 11:00 to 11:30. The news would have reached the White House at that point. It goes through channels, ending up with Biden. The speech was already prepared and they didn't have the time to redo the entire speech so all they could do is interject it into the speech briefly.

I know you hate Biden because he's a Democrat but do not let that hatred cloud your judgment.

Here's the speech in it's entirety.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...siness-summit/
    So let's get this strength, youre saying the speech was already prepared, there was no time to change it and sensitive joe doesnst have the mental capacity to realize he shouldn't say some stupid ass shit when kids were just shot up at a school?
    "Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners" - George Carlin

"Education is a system of imposed ignorance" - Noam Chomsky

"Leftists actually think everyone is as stupid as a leftist." - Yakuda

"No, Trump isn't a fascist, tatt boy." - moon

6. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    So let's get this strength, youre saying the speech was already prepared, there was no time to change it and sensitive joe doesnst have the mental capacity to realize he shouldn't say some stupid ass shit when kids were just shot up at a school?
    See post #29.

7. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Not only are they saying that, they also claim that it was facetious joking "making fun of" folks who made fun of him (boy those "snappy" rejoinders made several hours later were so relevant!). But we can see that it was not, and that the press loves to "laugh" at his disdainful pandering "jokes" about the prominence of the most doctoriest of all doctors in doctorships of all the doctoring doctors.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

Yakuda (03-28-2023)

9. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Not only are they saying that, they also claim that it was facetious joking "making fun of" folks who made fun of him (boy those "snappy" rejoinders made several hours later were so relevant!). But we can see that it was not, and that the press loves to "laugh" at his disdainful pandering "jokes" about the prominence of the most doctoriest of all doctors in doctorships of all the doctoring doctors.
    It's so obvious that he was mocking. I am surprised at you for not recognizing that, really.

Let's review the "joke".

- Thank you. My name is Joe Biden. (Laughter.)

That is self-explanatory.

- I’m Dr. Jill Biden’s husband. (Laughter.)

Maybe not so clear. It's obvious in reference to her taking care of him.

- And I eat Jeni’s Ice Cream, chocolate chip. (Laughter.)

The MSM has been going apeshit over him eating ice cream.

- I came down because I heard there was chocolate chip ice cream. (Laughter.)

- By the way, I have a whole refrigerator full upstairs. (Laughter.) You think I’m kidding, I’m not.

See above.

10. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,184 Times in 14,718 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'll give you credit bitch at least you didnt try to deny Brandon's a useless piece of shit and youd shit through your mouth if trump had done it. Thanks
    You think Frank doesn’t shit through his mouth
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

11. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    You would prefer they die earlier by suction cannula.
    Those aren't children, sweetie

12. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It's so obvious that he was mocking. I am surprised at you for not recognizing that, really.

Let's review the "joke".

- Thank you. My name is Joe Biden. (Laughter.)

That is self-explanatory.

- I’m Dr. Jill Biden’s husband. (Laughter.)

Maybe not so clear. It's obvious in reference to her taking care of him.

- And I eat Jeni’s Ice Cream, chocolate chip. (Laughter.)

The MSM has been going apeshit over him eating ice cream.

- I came down because I heard there was chocolate chip ice cream. (Laughter.)

- By the way, I have a whole refrigerator full upstairs. (Laughter.) You think I’m kidding, I’m not.

See above.
    Had trump done it houd be shitting through your mouth. Fuck off you lying piece of shit.

13. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Had trump done it houd be shitting through your mouth. Fuck off you lying piece of shit.
    Seems that you have a severe case of TDS. Seek help.

14. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    You think Frank doesn’t shit through his mouth
    His posts suggest so but I meant more than usual and with that bitchy whine they always use whenever trump does something they don't like, which is to say everything

15. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Seems that you have a severe case of TDS. Seek help.
    Says a person that would say anything at all in defense of the husband of the most doctoriest of all doctors in all the world of doctors, if doctors were listed in order of awesome, second on the list would be Fauci, third would be the almost nearly as doctory: Admiral Vivek, but we all know that they all bow down to the doctorest of all the doctory doctors, first on the list.... Jill! (Brandon's Brain: See how I pandered at her... if I listed her before the myself and the Press laughed at the pandering while I mentioned the awesomeness of my doctoriest of all doctor wives Jill would I still be pandering? Would I be speaking appropriately? Well, I would be for AProudLefty, and that's all I wanted! Who am I again? should I turn left and hold out my hand?) You think I'm kidding? I'm not.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

16. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Says a person that would say anything at all in defense of the husband of the most doctoriest of all doctors in all the world of doctors, if doctors were listed in order of awesome, second on the list would be Fauci, third would be the almost nearly as doctory: Admiral Vivek, but we all know that they all bow down to the doctorest of all the doctory doctors, first on the list.... Jill! (Brandon's Brain: See how I pandered at her... if I listed her before the myself and the Press laughed at the pandering while I mentioned the awesomeness of my doctoriest of all doctor wives Jill would I still be pandering? Would I be speaking appropriately? Well, I would be for AProudLefty, and that's all I wanted! Who am I again? should I turn left and hold out my hand?) You think I'm kidding? I'm not.
    Nice sarcasm. Must be the world's longest sarcasm.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Frank Apisa (03-29-2023)

18. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Nice sarcasm. Must be the world's longest sarcasm.
    I am a professional, do not try this at home (at least not without stretching first).
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

AProudLefty (03-28-2023)