Members banned from this thread: cawacko, evince, moon, LV426, NiftyNiblick, Poor Richard Saunders, Trumpet and Doc Dutch

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sensitive Joe

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Sensitive Joe

So once again sensitive Joe had something very supportive and loving to say to the families of the victims of the recent Christian school shooting:

“My name is Joe Biden. I’m Dr. Jill Biden’s husband,” the 80-year-old president began his remarks at an East Room gathering of women-owned businesses.

“And I eat Jeni’s ice cream — chocolate chip. I came down because I heard there was chocolate chip ice cream,” he said.

“By the way, I have a whole refrigerator full upstairs,” Biden added at his only scheduled public appearance of the day. “You think I’m kidding? I’m not.”

https://nypost.com/2023/03/27/bidens...oting-remarks/

This guy is a useless piece of shit. I need one you retarded leftist cockroaches to defend this and to convince us that had trump done this you wouldn't have shit your brains out. Fucking evil pricks

NOTE: Only the most retarded leftist cockroaches have been banned and some I don't need to ban because they wont respond anyway because they are dumbass chicken shits
    "Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners" - George Carlin

"Education is a system of imposed ignorance" - Noam Chomsky

"Leftists actually think everyone is as stupid as a leftist." - Yakuda

"No, Trump isn't a fascist, tatt boy." - moon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

Lionfish (03-28-2023)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    So once again sensitive Joe had something very supportive and loving to say to the families of the victims of the recent Christian school shooting:

“My name is Joe Biden. I’m Dr. Jill Biden’s husband,” the 80-year-old president began his remarks at an East Room gathering of women-owned businesses.

“And I eat Jeni’s ice cream — chocolate chip. I came down because I heard there was chocolate chip ice cream,” he said.

“By the way, I have a whole refrigerator full upstairs,” Biden added at his only scheduled public appearance of the day. “You think I’m kidding? I’m not.”

This guy is a useless piece of shit. I need one you retarded leftist cockroaches to defend this and to convince us that had trump done this you wouldn't have shit your brains out. Fucking evil pricks

NOTE: Only the most retarded leftist cockroaches have been banned and some I don't need to ban because they wont respond anyway because they are dumbass chicken shits
    Fact is, though, on his worst day in office, Joe Biden has been a much better, more intellectual, more effective, and MUCH classier president than Trump was on his best day in office. And since the choice in the last presidential election was Joe Biden or four more years of Trump...that has got to count for something!
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

4. The Following User Groans At Frank Apisa For This Awful Post:

Uncensored2008 (03-28-2023)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (03-28-2023)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Fact is, though, on his worst day in office, Joe Biden has been a much better, more intellectual, more effective, and MUCH classier president than Trump was on his best day in office. And since the choice in the last presidential election was Joe Biden or four more years of Trump...that has got to count for something!
    I'll give you credit bitch at least you didnt try to deny Brandon's a useless piece of shit and youd shit through your mouth if trump had done it. Thanks

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

Truth Detector (03-28-2023)

8. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

As if you give a shit about any child who dies from gun violence. All you care about is more and more guns.

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

I'll give you credit bitch at least you didnt try to deny Brandon's a useless piece of shit and youd shit through your mouth if trump had done it. Thanks
    Sorry my post unraveled you so completely, Yakuda. If I had known it would happen, I would...ahhh...well, I kinda suspected it would happen, so I posted it hoping it would.

It did!

And if you need to interpret it as meaning I consider Joe Biden to be a "useless piece of shit"...go for it. It just puts an explanation point on the unravelling.

ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    As if you give a shit about any child who dies from gun violence. All you care about is more and more guns.
    So this is the second retarded leftist cockroach that doesn't deny Brandon is a useless piece of shit and that had trump said this they would have shit through their mouth. Thank you.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

ExpressLane (03-28-2023), Truth Detector (03-28-2023)

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,419 Times in 16,408 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

He's very sensitive...always has been..
    That they accuse you of what they are doing themselves, every...single...time

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TOP For This Post:

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you. My name is Joe Biden. (Laughter.) I’m Dr. Jill Biden’s husband. (Laughter.) And I eat Jeni’s Ice Cream, chocolate chip. (Laughter.) I came down because I heard there was chocolate chip ice cream. (Laughter.)

By the way, I have a whole refrigerator full upstairs. (Laughter.) You think I’m kidding, I’m not.

Ben, how are you, pal?

SENATOR CARDIN: Well.

THE PRESIDENT: One of the best guys in the United States Congress, Ben Cardin. (Applause.)

Folks, welcome to the White House.

AUDIENCE: Thank you.

THE PRESIDENT: And it’s a delight to have you all here. And who are those good-looking kids back here? (Laughter.)

MS. BLAKELY: Those are my kids.

THE PRESIDENT: They’re your kids? All four of them?

MS. BLAKELY: Yes.

THE PRESIDENT: Well, stand up, guys. (Laughter and applause.)

Well, I want you to know, like you, I had two brothers — there were three in our family, three brothers, and one sister. And my sister is smarter than all of us. (Laughter.) Not a joke.

She used to be three years younger than me; now she’s 23 years younger than me. (Laughter.) You know, she managed every one of my campaigns for office, even back when I was in high school. We went to the same university two years apart. She graduated with honors; I graduated. (Laughter.) And we had a simple rule in the family: Listen to Val. (Laughter.) My sister, Valerie, is incredible.

So, guys, be nice to your sister. You’re going to need her. (Laughter.) You’re going to need her. I promise.

It’s the same lineup. You’re the oldest? Who’s number two? Number two? Who’s number three?

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,957 Times in 10,497 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 573 Times in 557 Posts
    Blog Entries

That Depends frankie. I understand it is lunch feeding time at the senior center but, many see brandons reign as a disaster economically, militarily, and from a standpoint of choosing cabinet picks, pure comedy based on nothing but checking a box filled with weirdo incompetents.

example A

example B

example C

example D

We coulkd continue through the alphabet a couple of timed but I have shit to do.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lionfish For This Post:

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    THE PRESIDENT: Thank you. My name is Joe Biden. (Laughter.) I’m Dr. Jill Biden’s husband. (Laughter.) And I eat Jeni’s Ice Cream, chocolate chip. (Laughter.) I came down because I heard there was chocolate chip ice cream. (Laughter.)

By the way, I have a whole refrigerator full upstairs. (Laughter.) You think I’m kidding, I’m not.

Ben, how are you, pal?

SENATOR CARDIN: Well.

THE PRESIDENT: One of the best guys in the United States Congress, Ben Cardin. (Applause.)

Folks, welcome to the White House.

AUDIENCE: Thank you.

THE PRESIDENT: And it’s a delight to have you all here. And who are those good-looking kids back here? (Laughter.)

MS. BLAKELY: Those are my kids.

THE PRESIDENT: They’re your kids? All four of them?

MS. BLAKELY: Yes.

THE PRESIDENT: Well, stand up, guys. (Laughter and applause.)

Well, I want you to know, like you, I had two brothers — there were three in our family, three brothers, and one sister. And my sister is smarter than all of us. (Laughter.) Not a joke.

She used to be three years younger than me; now she’s 23 years younger than me. (Laughter.) You know, she managed every one of my campaigns for office, even back when I was in high school. We went to the same university two years apart. She graduated with honors; I graduated. (Laughter.) And we had a simple rule in the family: Listen to Val. (Laughter.) My sister, Valerie, is incredible.

So, guys, be nice to your sister. You’re going to need her. (Laughter.) You’re going to need her. I promise.

It’s the same lineup. You’re the oldest? Who’s number two? Number two? Who’s number three?
    The man's an idiot always has been always will be but even I'm starting to feel bad for the fucking retard.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

19. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,073 Times in 6,783 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,829 Times in 1,694 Posts

Sounds pretty BDS-y. I'm missing the context here.

20. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,969 Times in 14,556 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

Says the retarded cockroach.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

21. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,969 Times in 14,556 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

You would prefer they die earlier by suction cannula.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

Pointgold (03-28-2023)

23. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 143 Posts

Freedom isn't always pretty.
    "Good times and riches and son-of-a-bitches, I've seen more than I can recall." --Jimmy Buffett

24. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    You would prefer they die earlier by suction cannula.
    Good point!
    "Good times and riches and son-of-a-bitches, I've seen more than I can recall." --Jimmy Buffett