Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Every time I mention that Trump was the worst jobs President in modern history

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,073 Times in 6,783 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,829 Times in 1,694 Posts

Default Every time I mention that Trump was the worst jobs President in modern history

It immediately gets the COVID excuse from conservatives. Trump was helpless to stop it - it was the pandemic.

So, why doesn't Biden get the same benefit of doubt for inflation - which was global, and literally kicked in the same month he took office? Like, is there ANY WAY a Biden policy could have had that kind of immediate effect?

Very typical double standard. If Biden is responsible for inflation - Trump was the worst jobs President in modern history.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    It immediately gets the COVID excuse from conservatives. Trump was helpless to stop it - it was the pandemic.

So, why doesn't Biden get the same benefit of doubt for inflation - which was global, and literally kicked in the same month he took office? Like, is there ANY WAY a Biden policy could have had that kind of immediate effect?

Very typical double standard. If Biden is responsible for inflation - Trump was the worst jobs President in modern history.
    So then you are saying that Biden is responsible for inflation? Good,...about time you wised up.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

ExpressLane (03-20-2024)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,929 Times in 13,196 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Not with me. I usually start of with the question "How did you determine that?"

And, Birbem was responsible for much of the inflation that occurred early in his administration. He and Democrats passed close to $6 trillion in new spending without any means to pay for it. That is they printed $6 in new fiat money. That will create inflation, and it did.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

ExpressLane (03-20-2024)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    So then you are saying that Biden is responsible for inflation? Good,...about time you wised up.
    Hey, I'm not voting for Biden. We need better.

Are you going to vote for the worst jobs President in modern history?

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

In a better place you would be told that you are behaving like a child....these numbers are not relevant in the way you are using them because of the pandemic....most importantly the COVID Martial Laws.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Point of Fact: Almost all of COVID Martial Laws were legally the responsibility of the states under the Constitution that our Overlords claims (its a lie) is still in effect.....this is not Trumps fault in spite of the fact that the Swamp/Blob ordered the states to do it....And Trump signed off on that.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

ExpressLane (03-20-2024)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Obviously I do also blame the courts which now tend to range from useless to abusive.

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,969 Times in 14,556 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

During his campaign Biden promised to end fossil fuels. His promises had an immediate chilling effect on investment and exploration in oil. That helped raise oil prices Worldwide and that fueled inflation on everything that was made transported or grown. EVERYTHING. The US is the largest user of fossil fuels and the World's largest economy. OF COURSE our inflation and rising oil prices fueled Worldwide inflation. Yes jobs went down. It is hard to work when the governor closes your restaurant or gym or store down because of COVID. But thank goodness Trump got two vaccines produced and America was able to get back to work.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,969 Times in 14,556 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

Are you counting on another pandemic?
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

No,.... Like the majority of the country I will be voting for one of the very best jobs presidents we ever had. President Donald J trump. together we will once again MAKE AMERICA GREAT.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

That isn't an excuse, the best jobs ever for tons of folks was the reality of Trump's term right up until the moment a Novel Coronavirus hit and tRump the Caver started shutting things down because he did whatever Dr. Covid Fauci wanted. It's like you all caught the Alzheimer's from Brandon and suddenly cannot possibly remember that time we all worked from home or got paid to sit around without working.

Then Brandon took office and passed more spending, printing money and pretending that flooding the economy with more dollars wouldn't affect inflation. Suddenly when inflation set in, Brandon was all... "It's not my fault, it's Putin!" even though inflation began long before he decided to print still more money to fund the European war machine...

Remember when 50 First Weekends at Brandon's let Russia put in the pipelines that made them think they could start this war without negative consequences because they no longer had to rely on the pipelines that went through Ukraine? Yeah.... Good times.

Biden has been the worst president of my lifetime... Folks have 3 jobs and still can't pay for housing. Gods I wished that you guys would have put in someone that wasn't functionally illiterate in foreign affairs... bragging about how he bribed folks into firing Prosecutors looking into his son using our tax dollars. Brown people dripping from airplanes, proud of his desperately retreating from a warzone to meet a deadline he just wanted for no reason other than he wanted it, bragging about the "most emergency evacuation flights from a warzone ever" like some idiot "noticing" how there were more lifeboats than ever before used during the sinking of a boat when the Titanic sank...

Yeah, Biden owns the inflation because it is his spending policies that created it. Biden also owns the wars because weak leaders generate "interesting times".
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

Stone (03-21-2024)

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    That isn't an excuse, the best jobs ever for tons of folks was the reality of Trump's term right up until the moment a Novel Coronavirus hit and tRump the Caver started shutting things down because he did whatever Dr. Covid Fauci wanted. It's like you all caught the Alzheimer's from Brandon and suddenly cannot possibly remember that time we all worked from home or got paid to sit around without working.

Then Brandon took office and passed more spending, printing money and pretending that flooding the economy with more dollars wouldn't affect inflation. Suddenly when inflation set in, Brandon was all... "It's not my fault, it's Putin!" even though inflation began long before he decided to print still more money to fund the European war machine...

Remember when 50 First Weekends at Brandon's let Russia put in the pipelines that made them think they could start this war without negative consequences because they no longer had to rely on the pipelines that went through Ukraine? Yeah.... Good times.

Biden has been the worst president of my lifetime... Folks have 3 jobs and still can't pay for housing. Gods I wished that you guys would have put in someone that wasn't functionally illiterate in foreign affairs... bragging about how he bribed folks into firing Prosecutors looking into his son using our tax dollars. Brown people dripping from airplanes, proud of the "most emergency evacuation flights from a warzone ever" like some idiot bragging about how there were more lifeboats than ever before used during the sinking of a boat when the Titanic sank...

Yeah, Biden owns the inflation because it is his spending policies that created it. Biden also owns the wars because weak leaders generate "interesting times".
    I definitely disagree w/ most of this. But the stuff at the end - Biden creating inflation that started the month he took office, and that was global? Biden responsible for Hamas, and Putin?

Pretty BDS-y.

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

I definitely disagree w/ most of this. But the stuff at the end - Biden creating inflation that started the month he took office, and that was global? Biden responsible for Hamas, and Putin?

Pretty BDS-y.
    Pretending that the overabundance of the currency the global market uses to trade cannot affect inflation globally is absolute idiocy. He literally poured gasoline on a fire when he printed and spent still more money that we didn't have... Yeah, I'll tell you that the buildup to the inflation was the spending over Covid, but pretending that his incredibly irresponsible spending on top of the emergency spending and well beyond our means cannot affect inflation? Pure idiocy. Then pretending he "lowered the deficit" when the only thing that lowered it was him losing the ability to "emergency spend" still more inanely.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

BartenderElite (03-20-2024), Stone (03-21-2024)

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,178 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Not with me. I usually start of with the question "How did you determine that?"

And, Birbem was responsible for much of the inflation that occurred early in his administration. He and Democrats passed close to $6 trillion in new spending without any means to pay for it. That is they printed $6 in new fiat money. That will create inflation, and it did.
    Lying FUCK!

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,030 Times in 8,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Biden would be responsible for about a third of the peak in inflation, with trump being responsible for two thirds. Obvious, trump gets none of the credit for the drop in inflation, that happened after the peak.
    Daniel Patrick Moynihan said it best, "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
    Paul Begala, "Politics is show business for ugly people."
    Stephen Colbert, "Reality has a well known liberal bias."