Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Pulic: TESLA WAS NAMED THE CHEAPEST LUXURY CAR BRAND TO MAINTAIN. MAGA WETS PANTIES.

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,115 Times in 12,640 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,445 Times in 1,389 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Oh, they'll try, but it won't get that far. War happens first.
    The mass death and chaos that my grandparents were proud they rose above in the Great Depression will not be avoided this depression.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,242 Times in 10,706 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 579 Times in 563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Joey wet panties just wants everyone/anyone to join his band. He is a confused little man with buyer's remorse.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,367 Times in 6,038 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    The mass death and chaos that my grandparents were proud they rose above in the Great Depression will not be avoided this depression.
    You're funny. You remind me of Chicken Little, boy.

Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

I really don't think you understand how small the market is for headlight lenses. Of course they are spread out and you have to order them. Auto manufacturers aren't making a whole lot of money selling things like headlight lenses for older cars.

Now you are arguing that all cars should look the same???
    As noted, there are severe limits on revenue and yes this is not as lucrative as a whole new car but buying a car part by part is massively more than buying a complete one.

They price parts to get as much as possible and it does all add up. They do a pretty good job figuring out how many to make and getting other aftermarket vendors to pick up the stuff it does not make sense for them to do.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,129 Times in 11,701 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    You're funny. You remind me of Chicken Little, boy.
    War is coming. It is DEMOCRATS that are bringing it.

People are getting tired of:

* the immorality of the Democrats including their sexual perversions, their drugs, the transgenderism bullshit, the racism, and the bigotry.
    * the theft to 'pay' for reparations, the Church of Global Warming bullshit, the Church of Green bullshit, the Church of the Ozone Hole bullshit, the Church of the EV bullshit, and the Church of Covid bullshit.
    * the insults made to the American people, the 'elite' attidude of the Democrats.
    * the mandates and restrictions in the name of tyranny.
    * the alliance and graft with the Chinese government.
    * the high inflation rate.
    * the continuing economic depression.
    * the effective lack of a border.
    * the continuing shortages caused by Democrat fascism.
    * the denial and discard and trampling the Constitution of the United States and all State constitutions by Democrats.
    * the lying, the cheating, and the continuing problem with election fraud by Democrats and the faults they cause.
    * the constant accusation of millions of innocent law abiding people for the actions of a few.
    * the continuing attempt to disarm the populace.
    * the violence, looting, arson, and criminal acts of violent factions like the KKK, the BLM, and Antifa; all supported and created by Democrats.
    * the blatant crime in cities.
    * the large numbers of homeless in cities and elsewhere, along with the crime they bring and the drugs that keeps them homeless.
    * the censorship by the Democrats.
    * the staged violence by the Democrats, including 'mass shootings', fake 'Trump supporters', and the constant lies and gaslighting, even blatant lies.
    * the war against farmers, and the war against oil.

If Trump wins, there will be war.
    If Trump loses, there will be war.

Democrats will bring it.

...and they will lose.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

War is coming. It is DEMOCRATS that are bringing it.

People are getting tired of:

* the immorality of the Democrats including their sexual perversions, their drugs, the transgenderism bullshit, the racism, and the bigotry.
    * the theft to 'pay' for reparations, the Church of Global Warming bullshit, the Church of Green bullshit, the Church of the Ozone Hole bullshit, the Church of the EV bullshit, and the Church of Covid bullshit.
    * the insults made to the American people, the 'elite' attidude of the Democrats.
    * the mandates and restrictions in the name of tyranny.
    * the alliance and graft with the Chinese government.
    * the high inflation rate.
    * the continuing economic depression.
    * the effective lack of a border.
    * the continuing shortages caused by Democrat fascism.
    * the denial and discard and trampling the Constitution of the United States and all State constitutions by Democrats.
    * the lying, the cheating, and the continuing problem with election fraud by Democrats and the faults they cause.
    * the constant accusation of millions of innocent law abiding people for the actions of a few.
    * the continuing attempt to disarm the populace.
    * the violence, looting, arson, and criminal acts of violent factions like the KKK, the BLM, and Antifa; all supported and created by Democrats.
    * the blatant crime in cities.
    * the large numbers of homeless in cities and elsewhere, along with the crime they bring and the drugs that keeps them homeless.
    * the censorship by the Democrats.
    * the staged violence by the Democrats, including 'mass shootings', fake 'Trump supporters', and the constant lies and gaslighting, even blatant lies.
    * the war against farmers, and the war against oil.

If Trump wins, there will be war.
    If Trump loses, there will be war.

Democrats will bring it.

...and they will lose.
    It is societal collapse which is coming.

Massive misery follows.

We earned it.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"Performance Matters You Stupid FUCK!"
    Hawkeye the Wise

DARK AGES SUCK!

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    As noted, there are severe limits on revenue and yes this is not as lucrative as a whole new car but buying a car part by part is massively more than buying a complete one.

They price parts to get as much as possible and it does all add up. They do a pretty good job figuring out how many to make and getting other aftermarket vendors to pick up the stuff it does not make sense for them to do.
    You seem to think they operate in a vacuum. They don't. Custom parts are costly to keep in inventory. Non-custom parts face competition from 3rd parties. You seem to insist on sour grapes. So it remains with you.
    You should try aircraft. Many of those were made in the 60's. It's like trying to keep a 60's car in top shape all the time. Many parts are expensive, and many parts are simply no longer available. We (aircraft mechanics) have to make them ourselves. That ain't cheap. Just on my own Cessna 150, I've had to fabricate:
    * a pillow block for the rudder pedals.
    * a new rudder travel limit mechanism.
    * wingtip fairings.
    * beacon fairing and blind.
    * replacement fuel lines.
    * engine baffles and alternator cooling hoses.
    * landing light lens.
    * main fuel hoses.
    * flap indicator cable.
    * aileron balancing cable.
    * instrument sub panel for instruments related to nav radios and ils.
    * audio mixing and balancing circuitry.
    * battery cable.

Be glad that you could actually still BUY your custom made headlight lens that fits your car. I often don't have that option with aircraft parts!

If I were to make wingtip fairings for a customer, I would be charging about $600 for my time and materials. That's the going rate. That barely pays for the specialty tools I need to do it (which I already have), and I need to eat AND pay for the shop too.
    How many have I made for others? About three sets in five years.
    Last edited by Into the Night; 03-28-2023 at 03:27 AM.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Massive misery follows.

We earned it.
    Who? The people that express their voice against the Democrats?? Hardly.

10. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Massive misery follows.

We earned it.
    THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING!! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!

You MAGA morons are funny.
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

11. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    For them, only when it meshes with their political goals. Otherwise, it doesn't matter, and they could give a flying fuck.
    Tesla (TSLA) is on pace for a record quarter
    Tesla (TSLA) appears to be on pace for a record quarter for deliveries led by solid performance in the US, China, and Norway.
    At Electrek, we love seeing electric vehicles being deployed in volume, and Tesla is the most exciting company to follow when it comes to that.
    The company is currently simultaneously ramping up two new factories – Gigafactory Berlin and Gigafactory Texas. On top of that, it is still increasing capacity at existing plants in California and China.
    These factories have enabled Tesla to deliver record numbers of electric vehicles over the last few quarters and increase its lead in the EV market. Last quarter, Tesla delivered a record 405,000 electric vehicles; historically, Tesla’s Q1 deliveries come down for Q4 or are only marginally higher.
    Tesla investors are hoping for more in Q1 2023, thanks to the ramp-up in Berlin and Texas, especially the former, where the automaker recently achieved a production rate of 5,000 Model Y vehicles per week.
    But the question is: Can Tesla deliver all those cars to paying customers? Things are looking good in Tesla’s key markets.
    In the US, Tesla’s massive price drops have resulted in “unprecedented demand,” as we previously reported. The automaker ran out of new production build slots for the Model Y, its most popular model now, halfway into the quarter.
    China, Tesla’s second biggest market, is also looking good this quarter.
    The latest registration data shows that Tesla already beat its record for deliveries in the country with 126,000 deliveries with still a week left in the quarter.
    Tesla’s total deliveries in the quarter in China should be around 140,000 vehicles.
    In Norway, Tesla is also on pace for a record month of March in Norway with already 7,000 deliveries; it will likely end the month with around 10,000 vehicles delivered in the quarter, which is massively impressive for a small country.
    The Wall Street consensus for Tesla deliveries worldwide in Q1 2023 is 420,000 vehicles, up about 15,000 units from the previous quarter and up over 100,000 units year-over-year.
    Electrek’s Take
    Anything over 420,000 units would be very good, in my opinion. Without any growth, it would be around 1.7 million units this year, but obviously, we expect some growth, especially in the second half of the year.
    As Musk said, 1.8 million units look very achievable, and two million if everything goes perfectly, which it virtually never does.
    Anything over 420,000 units this quarter would have the higher end of that delivery window still in play.