Thread: White news anchor FIRED for quoting Snoop Dog "Fo shizzle, My nizzle"

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,419 Times in 16,408 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    When Snoop say White wine is it racially insensitive?
    I'm waiting for Snoop and Martha to chime in with their thoughts on this, as a matter of fact...
    That they accuse you of what they are doing themselves, every...single...time

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Remember a few months back when BLACK sportscaster Robert Griffin III said "jigaboo" on national tv? Nothing was done to him!!!
    This is the lefts religion. The original sin or their religion is whiteness/privilege. Unlike other religious however there is no redemption from this original sin. Even if you're "woke" (an epiphany) you are never free from that strain. We need to understand the religious zealotry we are dealing with with these people. Only a belief in some religious idea could bring out this much hatred
    "Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners" - George Carlin

"Education is a system of imposed ignorance" - Noam Chomsky

"Leftists actually think everyone is as stupid as a leftist." - Yakuda

"No, Trump isn't a fascist, tatt boy." - moon

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

Earl (03-27-2023)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,544 Times in 9,995 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Know your roll whitey
    Roll

The-perfect-Dinner-Rolls-cookingwithcurls.com_.jpg

Everyone knows that....u stupid POS

5. The Following User Says Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

Earl (03-27-2023)

6. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,544 Times in 9,995 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    She said for shizzle my nizzle

In an insult to another employee getting a snoop tattoo

That employee didn’t get that said tattoo

They were just claiming she would get a Snoop tattoo as a way of insulting her

Now look at the fellow employee who is on camera

How does that man react to this idiot insult talk between two white people?

You fucking racists want to say racist things without repercussion

Fuck you racists

That will never happen

So eat shit
    You said Trump stole money from vets

Are u ever going to back that up?
    Last edited by volsrock; 03-27-2023 at 05:53 AM.

7. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 84 Times in 79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    You must understand that under this Revolution Whites are second class citizens, who must be treated as such, with White men the lowest of the low.

Yep, that is where straight, White (Western European) American males are now headed...the very bottom of the social caste hierarchy.

It has actually started happening FOR REAL..

Read my post on the Biden Junta's recently ratified Executive Order (EO 14091) for further details.

The way I see it, you White Yanks have got one chance and one chance only.

That is you get Trump voted in as President in 2024, and then Trump: (1) FREEZES ALL IMMIGRATION INTO THE USA INDEFINITELY; (2) SHORTLY AFTER HIS INAUGURATION, PRESIDENT TRUMP ISSUES AN EXECUTIVE ORDER ANNOUNCING THE DEPORTATION (to their genetic homelands) of ALL BLACKS and OTHER POC (People of Colour) FROM THE UNITED STATES WHO HAVE A MEASURED IQ of LESS THAN 100 points.

That it. That's the only hope in hell you Whitey Yanks have got now.

Sorry to have to give you the brutal truth.

Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!

8. The Following User Groans At Dachshund For This Awful Post:

christiefan915 (03-27-2023)

9. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
    Yep, that is where straight, White (Western European) American males are now headed...the very bottom of the social caste hierarchy.

Read my post on the Biden Junta's recently ratified Executive Order (EO 14091) for further details.

That is you get Trump voted in as President in 2024, and then Trump: (1) FREEZES ALL IMMIGRATION INTO THE USA INDEFINITELY; (2) SHORTLY AFTER HIS INAUGURATION, PRESIDENT TRUMP ISSUES AN EXECUTIVE ORDER ANNOUNCING THE DEPORTATION (to their genetic homelands) of ALL BLACKS and OTHER POC (People of Colour) FROM THE UNITED STATES WHO HAVE A MEASURED IQ of LESS THAN 100 points.

I think your right but sadly even that it won't be enough. The cancer of leftism has be be neutralized. Its spreading to the UK. Wokeism is the new colonialism. It's going to get you too.
    "Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners" - George Carlin

"Education is a system of imposed ignorance" - Noam Chomsky

"Leftists actually think everyone is as stupid as a leftist." - Yakuda

"No, Trump isn't a fascist, tatt boy." - moon

10. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

https://www.nj.com/entertainment/202...ommercial.html and I'm pretty sure Martha said the for schnitzel my nitzel in a commercial one time... it's out there somewhere...lol

11. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    This is the lefts religion. The original sin or their religion is whiteness/privilege. Unlike other religious however there is no redemption from this original sin. Even if you're "woke" (an epiphany) you are never free from that strain. We need to understand the religious zealotry we are dealing with with these people. Only a belief in some religious idea could bring out this much hatred
    It's the "wokeism" that's the problem...The gals and their recruits try desperately to defend minorities but end up coming off more racist/sexist/homophobic than the "progressiveness" they try to claim...fo rizzle...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Post:

Earl (03-27-2023)

13. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 84 Times in 79 Posts

I think your right but sadly even that it won't be enough. The cancer of leftism has be be neutralized. Its spreading to the UK. Wokeism is the new colonialism. It's going to get you too.
    I take your point about the left introducing so-called "Cultural Marxism" into the United States via the academy in the 1960s.

In America ,Cultural Marxism has steady inflicted tremendous damage to the nation's traditional cultural institutions over the past six decades. For instance: the feminist movement was based on Marxist principle. Second-wave feminism was responsible for "No Fault" divorce legislation being adopted in all 50 US States in the 1970's. This in turn undermined the institution of Christian marriage and the the integrity of the "Nuclear Family. In 1973, the legalisation of abortion on demand, by the Supreme Court (in the Roe v Wade decision) was also heavily influenced by feminist/women's liberation pressure groups. Marxist intellectuals also triggered the sexual revolution in the 1960s in an effort to degenerate American youth by promoting sexual promiscuity and normalising sexual deviancy in terms of LGBTQ sexual orientations/behaviours. Likewise the promotion by cultural Marxists of consciousness-altering drug use, in particular cannabis and psychedlic drugs like LSD; though the use amphetamine-type drugs and opiods/opiates was also quite widespread among the youth counter-culture of the 1960s and 1970s. In the first half of the 1970s, the New Left (cultural Marxist) movement came across the idea of using race as a political weapon, they focussed on using Blacks from ghetto slum and this is how the Black Panther movement came into existence, along with radical leftists like Angela Davis. By the 1980s a new movement (rooted in Marxism) called postmodernism began to infiltrate American society, followed by Identy Politics (also based in Marxist theory, and now the Woke ("Diversity, Equity and Inclusiveness) which has manifest itself most frighteningly in the form of Critical Race Theory in the K-12 curriculum.

I'd sum it all up like this: the Woke movementnt; CRT, BLM Inc. Identity Politics Postmodernism, Cultural/neo - Marxism ALL OF THIS SHIT GREW OUT OF THE SAME SEED-bed, and that seed-bed was Marxist political theory It is all ground in the OPPRESSOR-OPPRESSED DIALECTIC that Karl Marx cooked up in the 19th - century. As Marx himself stated, his aim was to destroy capitalism and Western culture/civilisation, which is deeply rooted in Christian religion.

My advise to America would be to ban outright ANY Marxist political party (like the CPUSA) or organization of any kind. I would advise America to completely purge its tertiary institutions and major teacher unions of all Marxists (no matter what euphemisms they apply to their political activities research/teaching, it is very easy to identify Marxist propaganda/ scholarship). I mean make it a crime to be involved in any kind of Marxist activity, and sack every bastard you find who is. FULL STOP. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. MARXISM IS DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSED AND HOSTILE TO EVERY SINGLE TRADITIONAL AMERICAN VALUE AND BELIEF. MARXISM SEEKS TO DESTROY AMERICA, THEREFORE MARXIST OPERATING IN THE US MUST BE CHARGED AS THE TREASONOUS CRIMINALS THEY ARE AND LOCKED UP (PREFERABLY SHOT)

That is another way America can start to save itself from the current trajectory of decline it is embarked upon.

14. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Your mother should slap your face.
    You have been reported. There are rules here against calling for physical violence against other posters.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

christiefan915 (03-27-2023)

16. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    It is unclear whether Bassett will release a statement or apology in relation to the incident, but this is not the first time basset has been accused of making racially insensitive comments on the air.

In November, she was forced to apologize after she referred to fellow news reporter Carmen Poe’s grandmother as “grandmammy” during a live on-air broadcast.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ra...dta?li=BBnb7Kz
    So now you libs have banned the word "grandmammy'????
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

17. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post

It almost like the Han are already in charge.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

18. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    You have been reported. There are rules here against calling for physical violence against other posters.
    With your mother it's more of a love tap than violence.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

19. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (03-27-2023)

20. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,545 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    OMG she said another word that Blacks say? Say it ain't so!

poor whitey
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

21. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,545 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

The phrase fo shizzle my nizzle is a slang expression based on for sure, my n***** and is associated with hip-hop music.
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם