Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The ATF Expansion of the Gun Registry Turns Law-Abiding Gun Owners into Felons

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 Times in 1,260 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 79 Times in 76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Ok, provide the stats.
    Google is your friend

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 Times in 1,260 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 79 Times in 76 Posts

Hurt? Guns make a home less safe. You only shoot the one you love, unless you shoot yourself by accident.

You show you only know about a small precentage of gun owners

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

I disagree. The mother that allowed her 6-year-old to get a gun said that. The parents of the kid that shot people in Michigan said that. We are respectable gun owners. Then the shooting started proving they were wrong. Many of them on this board say the same thing in gun debates. Guns are dangerous in a home and in public.
    Until 4 hoodlums break into your house. They have illegal guns. What do you want to do, be at their mercy? They don't have any.

Get real, fucktard.

4. #34 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,602 Times in 17,045 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    We will take them and you will die or comply
    Then I'll die. Be vigilant, I won't go down alone.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    We will take them and you will die or comply
    you aren't good at math, are you?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,718 Times in 4,154 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,364 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Item: when the 1994 AWB was allowed to sunset via GOP majority vote in 2004, the sale of the formerly banned AR-15 style weapon was significant. Subsequently, this type of weapon was used in the majority of mass shootings....it performed EXACTLY as advertised. The majority of these shootings were done by ADULTS.

When the 1994 AWB was in place, there were STILL a plethora of handguns, rifles and shotguns available to the law abiding general public. Crime did NOT sky rocket, as NRA propaganda predicted, and no subsequent laws of confiscation (general or otherwise).

MAYBE if guns were treated as we do cars (licensing, pre-test qualifications, registration), there would be a diminishing of criminal obtainment of guns. MAYBE nut jobs would not be able to purchase weapons that weren't near assault style used by cops and military. And MAYBE what is in post #3 would diminish the ability of cranks and nut jobs ability to upgrade their weapons to be a better assault weapon.

Maybe, if reactionary clowns who are indifferent to others deaths and suffering would stop trying to justify the status quo that is not exactly working to their beliefs.

Hope springs eternal.

Maybe if kids were taught responsibility...
    I do wish you gunner flunkies would LEARN TO READ CAREFULLY AND COMPREHENSIVELY (and stop being insipidly stubborn).

As I wrote previously, "... The majority of these shootings were done by ADULTS."

Got that now, toodles? Good, deal with it.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (03-27-2023)

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Now, now....it's not nice to tease the kids!
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (03-27-2023)

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hurt? Guns make a home less safe. You only shoot the one you love, unless you shoot yourself by accident.
    Yes, but like it or not guns are a reality and a necessity. Once the genie was let out of the bottle when gun powder was discovered, history unfortunately took it's course. The cartoon in the Michael Moore movie "Bowling for Columbine" gives a good take on America's gun obsession.

I along with my siblings grew up with guns in the house without incident, as I'm sure millions of others have. Trying to enforce some type of national general ban and confiscation as you allude to would only create a more powerful "black market", much less new types of anti-gov't/anti-authority groups that would NOT be based on racial or ethnic bigotry.

Gun regulation laws are the best avenue thus far.

George Orwell

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    A well chosen character for your LaPierre propaganda.

George Orwell

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (03-27-2023)

14. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    I do wish you gunner flunkies would LEARN TO READ CAREFULLY AND COMPREHENSIVELY (and stop being insipidly stubborn).

As I wrote previously, "... The majority of these shootings were done by ADULTS."

Young adults. Deal with it, toodles.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

15. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,788 Times in 17,242 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You show you only know about a small precentage of gun owners
    Nope. Stats show you are in a more dangerous home when it has weapons. You ay that with no backing at all.

16. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

Young adults. Deal with it, toodles.
    What are you, 12 years old? You originally said "kids". The majority of the shooters were in their 20's and 30's ... According to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, young adulthood is generally defined as 18 to 22 or 18 to 25 Later adulthood is generally defined as mid-20s and older.

Last time I checked, you are recognized in this country as legal adult when you hit 18, DEFINITELY at 21.

Now, be the MAGA wussy that you are and repeatedly harp on your hair splitting attempts to justify your foible. We'll watch and smile in amusement.

George Orwell

17. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes, but like it or not guns are a reality and a necessity. Once the genie was let out of the bottle when gun powder was discovered, history unfortunately took it's course. The cartoon in the Michael Moore movie "Bowling for Columbine" gives a good take on America's gun obsession.

I along with my siblings grew up with guns in the house without incident, as I'm sure millions of others have. Trying to enforce some type of national general ban and confiscation as you allude to would only create a more powerful "black market", much less new types of anti-gov't/anti-authority groups that would NOT be based on racial or ethnic bigotry.

Gun regulation laws are the best avenue thus far.
    Gun powder wasn't "discovered," you putz, it was invented. Cartoons and movies made by morons is merely speculation.
    Trying to enforce regulation, registration and confiscation would only bring on a civil war. Many of those forced to enforce it won't go after the many family members who own guns.

Why not try to enforce the over 20,000 gun laws already on the books? What new law restricting us responsible gun owners will stop the rampant crime you liberals have created
    with your "catch and release" DA's in your liberal run shithole cities? What makes you think us rural folks will comply anyway?

18. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What are you, 12 years old? You originally said "kids". The majority of the shooters were in their 20's and 30's ... According to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, young adulthood is generally defined as 18 to 22 or 18 to 25 Later adulthood is generally defined as mid-20s and older.

Last time I checked, you are recognized in this country as legal adult when you hit 18, DEFINITELY at 21.

Now, be the MAGA wussy that you are and repeatedly harp on your hair splitting attempts to justify your foible. We'll watch and smile in amusement.
    At my age, 30 yr. olds ARE kids, you ignorant fucktard.

Yes, it is easy to amuse simple minds like yours.

You want my guns? Come and get 'em.