Thread: Rabbi Dr. Laura Novak Winer is an Extraordinary Scam Artist

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,811 Times in 14,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    I know that's what you were told to write, just like you were told to have more gay friends so that you would appear more credible when writing as you are instructed. The fact remains that you nonetheless HATE gays. Your knee-jerk hurling of the "cocksucker" slur gives you away ... which then reveals that you are a self-loather.

Which rational adults do you honestly believe that you are going to fool? I'm not asking which indoctrinated leftists will be ordered to come to your rescue because I know that there are many homosexual slaves to the DNC that will make ironic candidates for being ordered to come to your rescue. It will be too funny when that happens. When gays come to support you, make sure to call each and every one a "cocksucker" for good measure.

You HATE gays. Now everyone is aware of it. Any charade you might have been playing is over.
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,815 Times in 2,129 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mason Michaels View Post
    Who's telling me what to write?
    Why are you asking me? Ask the guy, who is telling you what to write, his name, or just read the name of the website from which you are compelled to regurgitate.

Seriously, why are you asking me?
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,625 Times in 9,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why are you asking me? Ask the guy, who is telling you what to write, his name, or just read the name of the website from which you are compelled to regurgitate.

Seriously, why are you asking me?
    So there's no one! You assumed it all.
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    [incindiary Jewish superiority video deleted]
    Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    I don't like Jews but I'm not convinced guno is a jew. I think he's some disphit reading a DNC script.
    Guille, I have to agree with you. American Jews that are leftist (and not all of them are) are so because they were willing to enter DNC slavery on bent knee, for the mere promise of that oh-so-addictive victim status that you just can't get from conservatives who will only treat others as equals. American Jews have become far too addicted to this status that heroin addicts will willingly go without their fix before American Jews let go of their victim status which fuels their Jewish superiority complex and their unabated HATRED of all "goyim."

With that in mind, guno is not posting as a "victim" but as a NAZI who, like the NAZIs, hates Jews. His manner of posting seems to be intended to generate ire for Jews. It's devious and is exactly the gaslighting that NAZIs would do to Jews. After all, it was guno who posted the incendiary videos of Jewish superiority and it was guno who motivated this thread by quoting an obvious Jewish scheister who takes full advantage of Jews.
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So there's no one! You assumed it all.
    Did you conveniently IGNORE my post that you quoted, or could you simply not read it for comprehension?

I hope you realize that you are the cause of all of your problems. I get it that you are desperate to blame others for your confusion but you did it to yourself.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Did you conveniently IGNORE my post that you quoted, or could you simply not read it for comprehension?

I hope you realize that you are the cause of all of your problems. I get it that you are desperate to blame others for your confusion but you did it to yourself.
    What problems are you assuming I have?
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What problems are you assuming I have?
    You're a moron. You need to cope with that. I'll give you an example: You fell for the whole Global Warming religion thing. Others were able to convince you that it's "thettled thienth!"

Just the fact that you were deemed stupid enough to become targeted for indoctrination should be your first of many wake-up calls.

Yes, you're a total idiot and hence, totally gullible.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You're a moron. You need to cope with that. I'll give you an example: You fell for the whole Global Warming religion thing. Others were able to convince you that it's "thettled thienth!"

Just the fact that you were deemed stupid enough to become targeted for indoctrination should be your first of many wake-up calls.

Yes, you're a total idiot and hence, totally gullible.
    Thread and post where I said anything about global warming.
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Thread and post where I said anything about global warming.
    Nope. I don't need to. Watch. You won't deny it. You can't deny it. Your congregation is watching.