Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: LGBT = The Dumbest And Most Repulsive WEF Sock Puppets On The Planet

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    I was bowling on a Sunday in Detroit, After bowling, a girl and I had a couple of drinks. Then the bowling alley became chock full of a gay and trans bowling leagues. They filled 40 lanes. That is when I found out there are a lot more gays than I thought. They are jut people having fun and living their lives as well as they can.
    Did you tell the homosexual males that them being homosexual means they have sex with those born with a vagina ripped out of their body and attached to a pump otherwise according to lgbt logic they are transphobes?!
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

I'll have to come back and check more responses, so tired right now and have been fairly busy updating etc. lately and want to see what else is up ...
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 2,031 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Quincunx View Post
    I am impressed at your hate-filled screed followed by "Love".
    You didn't read his post for comprehension. You probably didn't even read the post at all. Your response indicates that you're only in it for the perceived virtue-signalling opportunity.
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,352 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 116 Times in 108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    You didn't read his post for comprehension. You probably didn't even read the post at all. Your response indicates that you're only in it for the perceived virtue-signalling opportunity.
    Did he speak to you?

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Did he speak to you?
    You just did what is called a "pivot." You should have simply confessed that you didn't read the post and that you just bashed away because you are a dishonest prick who needs to reach his virtue-signalling quota.
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,567 Times in 17,094 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    The lying retard certainly fell into that even though it was just explained. A natural repulsion is not an irrational fear. This one obviously does not even know what a phobia is. What you believe doesn't change primary fact. Your opinion doesn't change primary fact and you being retarded like the lgbt doesn't change primary fact.

This retard doesn't even realize that the subject isn't about being gay or not, it's about the lgbt being compulsive obsessive liars and deceivers while being too stupid to realize that such sick behavior will never allow such retards to be an accepted part of society etc (read the composition beginning this very thread ignoramus.)
    It is not a natural repulsion. lots of us feel it is live and let live. They are acting as they were born. If you believe in god, he made them that way. Who are you to hate what god made? They are not the problem. You are.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Mason Michaels (03-28-2023)

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,352 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 116 Times in 108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    You just did what is called a "pivot." You should have simply confessed that you didn't read the post and that you just bashed away because you are a dishonest prick who needs to reach his virtue-signalling quota.
    Not a pivot. Just trying to figure out why you support the post I was responding to. Clearly it spoke to you.

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Ever go to Mari Gras or Key West fantasy fest?
    Naw, there's no fags at Key West Fantasy fest.

10. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,567 Times in 17,094 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    OK. If you went there would be one.

11. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not a pivot.
    Yes, it was a pivot. You were desperate to divert attention away from your juvenile dishonesty.

Just trying to figure out why you support the post I was responding to.
    My only commentary was of your OBEDIENCE to your thought-masters. There was not enough information provided for you to ascertain my position/assessment of the post in question.

Oh, and you did not respond to the content of the post. You gaslighted the author of the post.

12. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,608 Times in 9,279 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    The lgbt goes around offending, infuriating, disgusting, repulsing the general public with factually proven foundations of sick and filthy lies and deceptions.

Then then LGBT goes around calling the same people they offend, infuriate, disgust and repulse with their sick and filthy lies and deceptions as haters.

Then they are stupid enough to wonder why they will never be an accepted part of society or why people become infuriated when being lied too or deceived.

How much dumber could a group of easily baited WEF sock puppet hate group of imbeciles possibly get?!

It’s about the World Economic Forum baiting the most repulsive and sick mentally redundant imbeciles on the planet to use to force disgusting and filthy lies on the public = an attempt at forcing oppression on western civilizations and proof of such in Canada is the 2017 amendment to Bill C-16 proposed by the useful idiot Tom Mulcair.

A natural repulsion is not an irrational fear, a phobia is an irrational fear and not a natural repulsion.

If a bunch of compulsive, obsessive liars and deceivers want to be an accepted part of society then they would quite obviously stop lying and deceiving the public but the lgbt is quite obviously way too stupid and mentally regressive to figure out something so obvious all by themselves.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
    World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Collingwood Ontario Canada
    Ps. Be good be strong!
    So you're on the Down Low!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

13. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Not a pivot. Just trying to figure out why you support the post I was responding to. Clearly it spoke to you.
    IBDaMann is a homophobic
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.

14. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    That word is offensive.
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.

15. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It is not a natural repulsion.
    Are you saying that someone can have a synthetic repulsion?

lots of us feel it is live and let live.
    You are another one who obviously did poorly on the SAT.

Your attitude is what is called an "attitude." It is not a "reaction" of which "repulsion" is merely a subset.

They are acting as they were born.
    ... as are the people who are feeling repulsion.

Who are you to hate what god made?
    Now you have reverted back to gaslighting and to assigning bogus positions that are not held. He does not hate what God made. He hates the lying done by what God made.

As I have become aware of your cognitive shortcomings, I'm considering giving you a pass. I should not have expected you to have understood the post in the first place.

16. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mason Michaels View Post
    That word is offensive.

Well, I guess things have changed since I was there last.

"Key West is not very gay anymore. The 70s and 80s and early 90s were when you saw a majority of gays in Key West. "

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopi...s_Florida.html

I do have a couple of pretty cool shipwreck maps.

One guy got the biggest bestest one not long ago. Then I think he had to give most to Spain. What a crock!
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 03-29-2023 at 10:37 AM.