Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: N.Y. City police set up metal barricades around courthouse.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,969 Times in 14,556 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Well my sweetheart, the US Attorney in Delaware has been investigating Hunter Biden since Trump was in office. I thought you were smart enough to know that, I guess not.
    The US Attorney in Delaware must be a retard or he is burying the case. They have Hunter on video with the gun he illegally obtained while he is using crack cocaine with a hooker. All violations of the law.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    The US Attorney in Delaware must be a retard or he is burying the case. They have Hunter on video with the gun he illegally obtained while he is using crack cocaine with a hooker. All violations of the law.
    Well my dear, it is the same US Attorney that Trump put in office, and remember his promise to only hire the best. Biden could have installed a different US Attorney, one more sympathetic to Biden, but he didn't. He let the investigation continue, and its been 5 years with nothing!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (03-21-2023)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,957 Times in 10,497 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 573 Times in 557 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Well my sweetheart, the US Attorney in Delaware has been investigating Hunter Biden since Trump was in office. I thought you were smart enough to know that, I guess not.
    Since the Brandons own Delewaree, I am sure he/she/it is doing a very thorough job. They must have missed the dope done on video, the hookers, the illegal possession of a firearm, and the disposal of that firearm right by a school, just for starters. We can talk about the FBI refusing to interview Hunter's business partner that has everything on tape and in e-mails another day. I find you a bit on the batshit crazy so until another day................

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    Since the Brandons own Delewaree, I am sure he/she/it is doing a very thorough job. They must have missed the dope done on video, the hookers, the illegal possession of a firearm, and the disposal of that firearm right by a school, just for starters. We can talk about the FBI refusing to interview Hunter's business partner that has everything on tape and in e-mails another day. I find you a bit on the batshit crazy so until another day................
    Let's say this again, this is the same US Attorney that Trump put in office. So lets just chalk this up to your being an habitual liar and totally FOS.

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    The decision whether to indict former President Donald Trump over hush-money payments made on his behalf during his 2016 presidential campaign lies in the hands of a Manhattan grand jury that has been hearing evidence in secret for weeks.

An indictment of Trump, who is seeking the White House again in 2024, would be an unprecedented moment in American history, the first criminal case against a former U.S. president.

Law enforcement officials are bracing for protests and the possibility of violence after Trump called on his supporters to protest ahead of a possible indictment.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-gra...gn=position_01

Hard to believe police would be setting up barricades unless they were informed an indictment was coming.
    BOO!!!! LMFAO
    "Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners" - George Carlin

"Education is a system of imposed ignorance" - Noam Chomsky

"Leftists actually think everyone is as stupid as a leftist." - Yakuda

"No, Trump isn't a fascist, tatt boy." - moon