Infrastruure
    Healthcare
    Social Security
    Medicare
    Education
    Medicaid
    Food Stamps
    LOL.

It's like discussing issues with your cat.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Althea For This Post:

christiefan915 (03-20-2023), Guno צְבִי (03-20-2023), Phantasmal (03-20-2023)

3. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,109 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog View Post
    Political exit polls only distinguish between ... college educated and No college degree.

White libs hate, loathe and despise the "poorly educated". White libs see them as second class, subhumans. And they want to keep them that way, trapped in Dem run cities.

Trump supports Universal School Choice ... and parental elections for School Principals. Leftists loathe these ideas. They abhor class mobility.
    And Gad Saad says that ALL of the mind viruses come from the universities.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Bigdog (03-20-2023)

5. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,033 Times in 14,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    you’re a moron, none of those are grievance based, they benefit all Americans.
    Even him, whose sister is also his mother.

He's a classic example of trump's target voter.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Althea For This Post:

christiefan915 (03-20-2023), Guno צְבִי (03-20-2023), Phantasmal (03-20-2023)

7. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,760 Times in 4,510 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    I really hope so. He's supposed to be a moderate.
    He did not say anything that was not "moderate." He just described some of the hypocrisy of Democrats and Republicans. Democrats used to brag they were the party of the working man and Republicans were for the rich guy. Now, upper education levels are more Democratic and working class whites without a college degree are Republican. The Democrats still get the votes of the least educated and lowest income voters, but they just include them in the category of minorities and describe the working class without college degrees as uneducated. Republicans now refer to the higher levels of education who vote Democratic as "elite." Both sides have to paint those who formerly voted for them in a negative light while making those they formerly disliked as "patriots."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

The Sage of Main Street (03-20-2023)

9. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    He did not say anything that was not "moderate." He just described some of the hypocrisy of Democrats and Republicans. Democrats used to brag they were the party of the working man and Republicans were for the rich guy. Now, upper education levels are more Democratic and working class whites without a college degree are Republican. The Democrats still get the votes of the least educated and lowest income voters, but they just include them in the category of minorities and describe the working class without college degrees as uneducated. Republicans now refer to the higher levels of education who vote Democratic as "elite." Both sides have to paint those who formerly voted for them in a negative light while making those they formerly disliked as "patriots."
    Did you miss this part?

"No disrespect but this is 100% TDS. Trump has broken you."

10. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 55 Times in 52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    Trump has actually told the truth a few times in his life.

I try to refrain from judging anyone individually based on their education level. Obviously, there are high school dropouts who have gone on to do amazing things, and be incredibly successful.

But in GENERAL, it's not the best thing when a candidate relies on poorly educated people to maintain his or her popularity. And that is Trump's huge advantage as a candidate - those who are less educated prefer him over primary opponents, or any Democrat.

And it explains a lot about his popularity. Grifters rely on people not wising up to what they're doing.
    Scrambled Eggheads

Being an intellectual has as little to do with being intelligent as being a sportswriter has to do with being athletic.
    On the outside, trickling down on the Insiders

We won't live free until the Democrats, and their voters, live in fear.

11. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 55 Times in 52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Educated Eunuchs

Pseudo-intellectual academics and their mind-raped students complicate things unnecessarily in order to create confusion and paralyzed thinking. With that vacuum from mutually assured destroyed thoughts, their students desperately seek some certainty and will fall for the first dogma that comes out of the professor's kennel.
    On the outside, trickling down on the Insiders

We won't live free until the Democrats, and their voters, live in fear.

12. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog View Post
    The facts are right there in black and white, little Miss slave owner.

The fact that you deny the truth, does not make it false.

Everything you white libs do is based on grievance and your own racism and bigotry.
    White women also outlive white men. Does that make white men slaves, also?

13. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

When I was younger you often heard Democrats were for the working class and little guy and Republicans were the country club types. Those are generalizations of course but there was truth to it. Since 2016 we've seen a shift in that. As history has shown voters and political parties are not static and what they supported or believed at one point in time can change and we are definitely living through change and realignment right now.

14. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Did you miss this part?

"No disrespect but this is 100% TDS. Trump has broken you."
    No, I read it. There is a bad tendency on JPP for posters to place someone in the left or right category if they don't agree with everything they said.

I am called right-wing because I don't think Trump is legally guilty of inciting a riot because I understand it is a difficult crime to prove. I am called left-wing because I don't think there is any evidence of voter fraud or that the FBI caused the January 6 riots. If we don't go along with everything said by one said we get put in the opposite camp.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Stone (03-20-2023), The Sage of Main Street (03-21-2023)

16. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

No, I read it. There is a bad tendency on JPP for posters to place someone in the left or right category if they don't agree with everything they said.

I am called right-wing because I don't think Trump is legally guilty of inciting a riot because I understand it is a difficult crime to prove. I am called left-wing because I don't think there is any evidence of voter fraud or that the FBI caused the January 6 riots. If we don't go along with everything said by one said we get put in the opposite camp.
    No, Trump organized the attack on the Capitol. You choose to ignore the evidence. That is why we call you a Trump supporter. Willful ignorance.

17. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

In tribal warfare nuance and honest discussion are often casualties.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

Stone (03-20-2023)

19. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I love right wingers who pretend to be unbiased. Always the most dishonest people.

20. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

'I don't support Trump, but why do people keep criticizing him?'
    Another pretended piece of ignorance.

21. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,578 Times in 9,986 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Excellent post. Right on point.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

Flash (03-20-2023)